PDA

View Full Version : Looney Tunes Golden Collection Vol. 2

wpqx
11-26-2004, 11:28 PM
If anyone thought that the first set of Looney Tunes left something to be desired, then all prayers should be answered with this.

The best Yosemite Sam cartoon is included, the best Elmer Fudd cartoon, plus half a disc of Road Runner and Wyle E. Coyote cartoons.

Not to mention every disc is loaded with commentaries and bonus docs.

My only complaint is Sylvester and Tweety. Now I don't really dislike the characters, but they get the majority of disc 3 all to themselves, and that gag gets old really fast. Meanwhile Speedy Gonzales, who had only one short in the first Golden Collection has even less here. The same goes for Foghorn Leghorn, but I'm not really complaining about his exclusion. Pepe le Pu is also conspicously absent, but what is there is pure gold.

Any fan of Looney Tunes, or simply any person alive should take the time to hunt this out, and be pleasantly rewarded.

trevor826
04-08-2005, 07:17 PM
Glad to see they've icluded the classic What's Opera Doc on this collection although I would have preferred it if they'd produced chronological discs as Disney have, these are just as important. Still at least they haven't ruined them unlike the Tom & Jerry DVD collections.