PDA

View Full Version : Chris Knipp is An Active Person

tabuno
04-17-2005, 01:38 PM
When one sees that Chris Knipp has comments, the latest posting of five out of the six In The Theater Now forums, it demonstrates how devoted and involved he is in movies, films, and theater. One has to admire someone who has such a wide grasp and breadth of awareness of the industry.

arsaib4
04-17-2005, 06:53 PM
Too bad he's old and can't review every film like Ebert does.;)

tabuno
04-17-2005, 11:12 PM
Maybe we could write letters of recommendation for Chris Knipp so he could become a professional, paid, full-time movie critic. Wouldn't that be neat, then he'd be sent all the movies to review that he ever wanted and we'd all be the better for it (assuming he keeps posting on this website).

Johann
04-18-2005, 07:54 AM
I must confess my envy for Sir Chris.

Man of letters, established artist, globetrotter- the man is living large. Indeed we are better off for his contributions.

*in bad welsh accent*: I SAY, old chap: do you stop to smell the roses?

cinemabon
04-30-2005, 01:25 AM
Say, I take exception to these harsh comments about Chris, our Renaissance man in residence, cultured man of the world, and arteest. I've known Chris a long time... really, only about a year... we've never actually met.

Well... since he'll never read this post, I might as well be candid. I think the man's a bit pushy, espousing on everything under the sun. Doesn't he have a gallery to run or something better to do?