PDA

View Full Version : What country are you?

Johann
07-28-2005, 11:27 PM
Take the quiz below to find out what country repesents YOU.

Mine:

You are the United Nations.

- most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself. So there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes it's also in New York.

Take the test here:
http://bluepyramid.org/ia/cquiz.htm

arsaib4
07-28-2005, 11:35 PM
Mine:

You're Ireland!

Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato. You really don't like snakes.

Hell, they almost got it right!

tabuno
07-29-2005, 02:04 AM
You're Mozambique!

You're tired of fighting with yourself. For years, you fought battles with yourself over every little thing you could, but now it's finally time to move on. Just forgetting about it looks like the best way to move on, though you really like graphic representations of machine guns for some reason. Rebuilding yourself is going to be a challenge, but with the inner peace you feel now, it's looking like a possibility. Just take the machine gun off your flag.

Johann, thank you so very much! :)

wpqx
07-31-2005, 10:18 AM
Didn't seem like there were enough questions but I guess I'm Sudan

Every time you get a headache, you reach for some aspirin, only to realize that someone destroyed it. That's just how things are going for you right now... it's hard to eat, hard to sleep, hard to not have a headache. You try to relax, but people always jump on you about something that doesn't make sense. If you were a goat, you'd be a Nubian.

hengcs
07-31-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by wpqx
Didn't seem like there were enough questions but ...

Well, I think they have 64 countries ... (i.e., 2^6)
;)

oscar jubis
08-18-2005, 06:58 AM
How unoriginal of me.
I'm ALSO Ireland!

HorseradishTree
08-18-2005, 05:53 PM
You're China!
Big and powerful, you have a long history behind you with more good and bad than you care to remember, or are really capable of remembering. Lately, in older age, you've gotten sort of crochety and even mean-spirited. There is still a lot that's beautiful about you, but most of the focus people have when they think about you is how hard it is to work with you. There's hope that you might start opening up to people, but lots of people have bumper stickers about how much you should change.