PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: Broken Probation

Johann
08-26-2009, 06:39 PM
I know that Chris Brown doesn't mean jack shit. To anyone.
But, I was interested in that moron's case for beating Rihanna and the verdict the judge handed down. I wanted to see how a cowardly woman-beater gets treated by U.S. courts.

Well, he got a fair sentence in my view, aside from the fact that I'd have loved to see his stupid ass in general population in some hardcore jail- even for a week. Some Monster would've slapped him around but good in there...

But anyways, he got 60 months probation and a little less than 200 hours community service. That's FIVE YEARS probation.
That's pretty stiff. I like it.
What does it mean?
It means I can accurately predict that Mr. Browntown will easily break his probation in that time. I even will go so far as to say he'll break it in record time.
I love that he has to report regularly to the judge on his progress with violence counselling...Love it!

He's a worthless human being (not worth writing about at all).
He thinks he's all that and a bag of Fritos but he's nothing but a rented turd, drying in the summer sun.

I just like using him as a prop for predicting another stupid slip-up from him.
Just watch.
Record time, I say!

Johann
08-26-2009, 06:59 PM
And if you don't think he's a worthless human being, then you haven't read the transcript of what he actually did to her in that car.