PDA

View Full Version : AMA's

Johann
11-23-2009, 08:28 AM
I watched the American Music Awards last night and I just have to comment.

It was the sleaziest, most cornball and ridiculous awards show I've ever seen in my life.
With the exception of a few class acts, that show last night was so offensive and retarded and just plain stupid I can hardly believe it.

Let's get down to it:
Jay-Z and Alicia Keys were incredible. They did "Empire State of Mind", which is the greatest song I've heard all year. The video that I saw earlier this week is incredible too. They have created a song to honor New York City that almost surpasses "New York New York". It's just a brilliant, brilliant song.
I've gotta buy the CD.

When you have an astounding performance of a brilliant song to measure up against sheer crap, it's enraging.

I can only guess how many acts lip-synched and how many actually sang. Jay-Z and Alicia Keys sang. Keith Urban sang. Whitney Houston sang. Kelly Clarkson sang. 50 Cent and Eminem rapped LIVE.

J-Lo did not. Janet Jackson did not. Shakira did not.
Lady Gaga (who should be fucking shot) did not.
What is with this fucked up chick? Who does she think she is?
I'll tell ya Lady Gag-Me: you're a sad joke. A piano in flames? tossing liquor bottles around? WTF is this shit?

But my real rage is directed at that butt pirate of horrifyingly bad taste: ADAM LAMBERT. Send that guy to jail. For being such a flamboyantly retarded meaningless assclown who thinks he's all that and a bag of feigned fellatio.
He thought it was appropriate to pretend he was blowing a guy on stage. He thought it was cool to ram a guy's head into his crotch
on live TV, with millions of little kids watching all over America.
Yes, he's so cool...
Some redneck out there in the Delta is gonna stab Adam on the street one day. This kind of ignorant faggy "showmanship" is really pushing the patience of people who know he's just doing it for the hell of it, to create a stir. I'm all for creating a stir, but that was so disgusting what he did last night I wanted to puke. That ain't art, ADAM LAMBERT. That's disgraceful conduct to the nth degree. Someone's gotta shave his head and strap him into a straightjacket. Ship him to a psyche ward with Renfield from Dracula. For fucks sakes man that guy has got to be kept from stages and cameras. Him and perez hilton can be cell mates.
That's another goof who got way too many camera shots.
I think they showed his face and stupid costume and hair more than J-Lo or any other act. Everytime I saw his lame face bopping to some music I wanted to be just like Elvis and fire a .44 magnum at my TV. Holy shit do Perez and Adam Lambert SUCK!
These are not talented people folks. These are sad empty souls who need attention.
And you give it to them. Shame on you.

Also, who the fuck WERE some of the nominees?!?!?!
Groups and acts I've never heard of, winning awards and thanking "All their fans"???
Was i watching Spinal Tap?
Holy shit, I never heard of half the nominees!

I'm getting too worked up here...gotta chill out....