PDA

View Full Version : Where is the freedom? Where are the voices?

cinemabon
12-06-2010, 12:00 AM
I am sick to death of posting blogs that will not publish and this seems to be the only uncensored outlet left! I try to post on Huffington Post and find "your comments must be approved" every time I am critical of Fox News. It's like there's some big conspiracy out there to protect Fox News. THEY SUCK!

And now my president, the one I campaigned for, walked house to house, went to bat, had every person in block voting for, is selling me out to the Republicans! What? What deal? You're the fucking president of the United States! You had one of the biggest majorities since FDR and you let those assholes push you around? I am frustrated to no end.

Where are the good movies to keep my mind off politics? I turned to Netflix and found one that Chris recommended earlier, "I am love" I have it in my queue. I am also watching "Lie to me" an incredible series about the subtlties of lying. Funny... IT'S ON FOX!!!!!

We need to pay our taxes, revert to green energy, get out of war, reduce defense spending, and let the damn president run the country. BUT NOOOOOOO! We have to listen to Sarah Palin's views every day. WHO CARES? She's a bitch! Bachman's a bitch! Colter's a bitch! Why should we listen to their rants and raves about anything? The bag on the front porch is on fire and we're stamping it out, only to find the bag is full of shit and its all some practical joke. The joke is us, my friends.

Why do I feel hopeless, depressed, and sick of politics, news, and the future of America? Is it all the crap on TV? Is that what's buggin me?

Johann
12-07-2010, 01:16 PM
I tend to agree, it's a bag of shit the American people are being handed. (yet again)

What to do?
Just never let 'em scar you with their weakness,
a la Henry Rollins.