PDA

View Full Version : Disgrace in Vancouver

Johann
06-16-2011, 12:26 PM
I watched game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals last night and a hearty congratulations go to the Boston Bruins.
They EARNED that Cup.
Vancouver had two separate opportunities to put the Bruins away and they didn't do it.
Too bad, too fuckin' sad.
I wanted them to win too. They choked. They were shut out! Go home and cry in your pretzels.
Next year LOSERS, if you're lucky....
Hey "FANS": there were more Canadians on the Bruins team than the Canucks. Why did you morph into giant fuckheads?

The true disgrace:
"FANS" rioting. "FANS" looting. "FANS" smashing windows. "FANS" overturning cars and setting them on fire and jumping on them.
AND ADDING MORE ITEMS TO THE BLAZE TO STOKE THE FIRES.

I lived in Vancouver for 5 years.
This is not what that city is all about.
All these retarded fuckheads causing damage to buildings and property- you must've thought you were in Toronto for the G20!
Vancouver SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED.
I watched the ineffective police in riot gear do the exact same things as the cops for the G20 in Toronto: NOT MUCH.
They were totally unprepared.
Did no one suggest to them that history could very well repeat itself here?
That the Canucks could lose game seven again? And a riot could ensue?
From the reaction by the police, the answer is NO.
The damage here is far greater than the 1994 loss when the Canucks lost to the NY Rangers.
It's shocking, but I'm not surprised.
These are jackasses who NEEDED an excuse to let off some steam.
It was served up to them on a silver platter.

Seeing all these fuckheads with cellphone cameras snapping away confirmed just how profoundly STUPID many people are.
The stupidity of it all is astonishing.
As soon as fuckheads started to get violent, I would've been heading home ASAP.
I wouldn't hang around and enjoy the "festivities" as so many douchebags did- we got the footage to prove that people love to gawk.
Gawker Nation. (and a Nation of whiny bitches)
Your team lost so you threw a temper tantrum.
Heckuva job Canuckle Heads!
You make Canada proud.
Now let the youtube video and cell phone photos reveal the criminals in all their glory.
Prosecute these shitheads with all the stank you can muster.
No remorse for fuckery.
NONE AT ALL.