PDA

View Full Version : State of the Union 2012

Johann
01-25-2012, 01:33 PM
I watched President Obama's State of the Union address last night in it's entirety.

As a Canadian who is disgusted and revolted by Canada's current government due to their utter contempt and total lack of Leadership, it was quite amazing (and inspiring) to watch Obama speak.
As an outsider looking in on the U.S. political scene who actually cares a lot about who is President, I gotta say to all Americans that if you remove Obama from office this November then there is no hope for the United States.
Mitt Romney?
A guy who makes $58,000 a DAY!!!!!!!!!!
Did you see his tax records??????????
He pays the same amount in taxes as his secretary!!!!!!!!

Newt Gingrich?
A guy who has lined his pockets his whole career?
Who wants an open marriage with all of his plastic wives?

The Republican party are batshit insane. That is obvious to even a casual observer.

Obama killed bin Laden. He kept his campaign promise.
He created a health care plan for Americans that was long overdue. He kept his campaign promise.
No troops are fighting in Iraq- first time in 9 years. He kept his campaign promise.
The only campaign promises he didn't keep are the ones that Congress blocked!
He's done everything in his power to make America great- he was just blocked by lobbyists (who need to be executed one by fucking one).
He was blocked by batshit insane Republican retards who seem to think that Obama is a total disaster.
Did you LISTEN to him last night?

He demanded bills to land on his desk that he will sign ASAP!
He laid it all out, you jackasses!!!!!
This ridiculous infighting between political parties is not helping the USA.
Obama said it doesn't matter, the petty politics, when we are all trying to make the Nation GREAT. Restore it back to post- World War II glory.
That address should be watched over and over by every American- I think it was the best speech I've ever heard from a US President.

People bark about the economy and how jobs are in the dumper.
Do people realize that Obama didn't create that? Do they know that he INHERITED IT?
He's trying to do the best he can, but with such a paralyzed Congress, a BROKEN, FUCKED, LOBBYIST infested quagmire of a Congress, what do you expect?

You think it's bad now, just wait and see what the USA will look like if Obama is shown the door.
The USA will sink so fucking low that it will never be able to recover.
Obama is LEADING. He told the nation last night: WE CAN DO THIS.
We just need to put aside petty politics. The Nation is bigger than that.
The people deserve way better than that.

Hey America: You get rid of Obama and you will regret it for the rest of your life.
Your Nation will not recover from it. And you'll have no one to blame but yourselves.
I'm Canadian, and I'm giving you the straight goods- Obama is the most intelligent, down-to-earth man you could ever hope to have as President. He spoke to the people last night, and he basically said "I've done my best. But I could do way more, if only you'd let me".
If you let him go, you will have made the biggest mistake you could possibly make.
Because you'll be giving the reins to yet another rich elitist silver-spoon fed parasite.
And then God help you all.

Johann
01-30-2012, 01:59 PM
The most impressive thing about that speech was not the details of the "State of the Union" but the way in which the President cut his opponents off at the kneecaps by taking the glorious high road on every issue.

He said things that even the Republicans had to stand and applaud.
Like the item about Iran: I Will Take No Options Off The Table
That's the kind of thing they want their President to say, and he did!
He even quoted Lincoln! A Republican!

Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich are pathetic candidates for the Presidency.
You need Leaders, Republicans!
These two couldn't lead themselves out of a wet paper bag.
They are self-interested goofs, looking to salve the wounds of Republicans.
And they are panicking right now, because I think they know that Mitt and Newt (are those names out of Lord of the Rings? Holy Fuck) cannot beat Obama. They have the same intellects as Sarah Palin. John McCain looks good compared to these two rich fucks.

Obama is very intelligent.
So intelligent that we will see him run a campaign so good and full of high-road yumminess that he'll win handily in November.
His record is very respectable considering what he inherited.
America's stock is up because of him.
He's the best President since JFK.
It's great to watch the gong show that is the Republican "debates".
How embarrasing for Republicans to have these two as the "shining stars" of the Republican party.
How many gaffes have we witnessed?
What the fuck kind of gaffes will we see if they are President?
I shudder to think.
That job isn't for a rich fuckhead with no clue, which is what Romney and Gingrich are.

Johann
02-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Question for all Americans:

Do you think that a guy who makes Fifty-Eight Thousand Dollars A Day is going to be working on your behalf?
To get you a job?
To lift America out of debt?

I got news for you: He won't.
If you've watched The Daily Show with Jon Stewart lately (and if you don't, it's your loss- he's a fuckin' heat-seeking missile. Switched-On and well-informed) then you know how much of a hypocrite Romney is. With blistering clips of Romney in action, past and present, Stewart has shown how insanely retarded Romney is.

And if you endorse Newt Gingrich, well, then, you have chosen the greater of two evils, de FACTO.
Neither one of these "gents" will do a damn thing for you or your family or your future.
It's quite obvious that they are doing this for themselves. It's certainly not rocket science to see that.
They are riding on the wave of unrest that people have over what they perceive to be Obama's "failure".

Killing Bin Laden didn't do it for ya?
Being a smooth operator who looks and acts like he's the President doesn't give your blood a spike?
For a while there I thought Obama might be a one-termer too- then I started to really scrutinize his speeches- looking for those pantomimes that would give away his "real agenda". And everytime I was surprised and GLAD to learn that he has no hidden agenda.
He loves being President and he's doing the best he can. If he wasn't I'd say so. (You know it)
Hindsight will be 20/20.
After 4 years of another underqualified rich clown like Romney in the Oval Office, you'll be BEGGING for Obama to come back.
That's a possibility- Obama would have only served one term- he could come back after being beat and do it again!
Like Napoleon!

I like it!

VOTE ROMNEY!
I want to see American history unfold in such a backward cyclical way!
But if you don't want that, than vote for the good man you already have.
He is doing good by America.

Johann
02-09-2012, 01:08 PM
No comments?

Come on folks....I know I'm ruffling feathers.....indulge me .

:P

Johann
02-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Something to consider: doesn't it seem like Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich kind of just threw a campaign together on the fly?

You knew an election was coming within 4 years. And now you scramble to make your case?
Where have these two been for the last 3 years?
Making money? LOL

Why haven't you used every waking moment NOT being in power to build your "convincing" case for ousting President Obama?
Huh?
What the hell have you been up to?
You've cobbled together a couple shabby campaigns and just conducted a series of embarrasing "debates" that show how out of touch you are.
Just having a shitload of money isn't good enough.
YOU NEED SUBSTANCE. Too Little Too Late Boys!