PDA

View Full Version : Whoa...

HorseradishTree
12-10-2003, 09:54 PM
This may be a reason for me to get out of the house a little more often.

I had a dream last night that I was sitting at my computer surfing the threads. For some reason, there was some other guy across the room using a computer and I noticed that he was at FilmWurld as well. I failed to inquire to myself what a strange man was doing in my house, and continued with my work. Later as the man was passing by, I addressed him with a simple exclamation. This is the sad part: It was Johann! Or at least what he apparently is in my dreams. I don't know if this is a compliment or an insult, but the man looked like a young Donald Sutherland but with big red curly hair.

We spent the whole night talking about film. It was interesting because I was able to imagine how he talked. Then I woke up with the tragic realization that I really needed to suppress the slowly approaching agoraphobia in my head.

Maybe it was a sub conscious warning...

Johann
12-11-2003, 12:47 PM
If any of my friends are reading this (docraven, Stomper, Raoul) please post what I look like to Horseradish Tree.

Docraven has a photo of me taken in Banff.
Stomper has a few photos of me.
Raoul knows me from Blunt Bros. and the Cinematheque.

I must give this lad a good picture if I'm invading his dreams...

HorseradishTree
01-09-2004, 11:03 PM
Damn it all! It happened again, but this time not with Johann. In this one, Oscar Jubis and I were in a pickup, just driving along.

For some reason, I was trying my best to really annoy him. I'd keep making really irritating sounds and the like, but he seemed unphased.

Where is this all going???

oscar jubis
01-11-2004, 12:47 AM
Honored to have entered your sub-conscious.
Dreams tend to re-occur, next time repeat "Godard Sucks" or "Eisenstein is pure propaganda" and watch me get real pissed off.
You forgot to tell everyone about my striking resemblance to Brad Pitt, but it's ok.