PDA

View Full Version : From Justin To Kelly: Best Romantic Film yet?

Garbanzo
12-13-2003, 03:15 PM
From Justin to Kelly ROCKS MY WORLD!! The songs are still stuck in my head. And the dance numbers were incredibly coreographed. I was impressed by the way they combined great classic dance numbers with a romantic, goofy, and outrageously entertaining Romeo & Juliet style love triangle.

Four Stars! A must see! If this film does not recieve an Oscar Nomination, I will eat a ten-gallon hat.

pmw
12-14-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Garbanzo
If this film does not recieve an Oscar Nomination, I will eat a ten-gallon hat.

If you do that I will grant you honorary American Idol status.

HorseradishTree
12-14-2003, 03:16 PM
I challenge you to something greater. Since the Oscar nod is inevitable, you should not eat a ten gallon hat, but ten gallons of hats.

Johann
12-14-2003, 03:25 PM
The best romantic film yet is quite possibly Crossroads.

It stars the young ingenue Britney Spears, a modern Janet Gaynor.
And how beautiful it is to see such a blinding singing sensation drive her talents down such an evocative cul de sac!

This epic of comraderie, friendship, pals, shopping, and zest for life is one of the most poetic pieces of celluloid I've seen.

From Justin to Kelly is a masterpiece as well, but I much prefer Crossroads. It has so much more social relevance. I mean, would you rather hang out with Kelly? Puh-leeze! Like, that's just sooooo wrong.
Take the crossroads for your romantic leanings. You will be so much hipper.

Ixtlitlxochitl
12-14-2003, 06:38 PM
Hmmmm... these two films will definantly butt heads at the Oscars. I am certain one of them will win best picture, but to say which one is just to risky.

MickeyMoose15
01-13-2004, 09:40 PM
If they don't nominated, I'll protest the Oscars. :)

anduril
02-08-2004, 01:25 AM
Could we see a Best Picture tie....