PDA

View Full Version : This Website...

Cowman
03-10-2004, 03:45 AM
I was just browsing through some of the more "heated" topics (particularly, the different opinions regarding "The Passion of the Christ") and just thought I'd make this comment:

This is the single best message board I've ever participated in.

Why? Well, not only does everybody here have an actual knowledge of films and filmmaking, but they all show a true appreciation for and interest in it as well. Everybody is well-spoken and articulate, and nobody makes garbage posts, except for maybe myself. ;-)

But what I like most is this: NOBODY FIGHTS. Even when there are glaring disagreements, both parties debate their sides in a mature and respectful manner. This is the first message board I've ever seen where the users' ideas of a thoughtful retort is something more sophisticated than "whatever...ur a fag!!!11 lol".

So, I just thought I'd say that. Carry on.

pmw
03-10-2004, 01:00 PM
>both parties debate their sides in a mature and respectful manner<

I think that's what makes this a good resource. People can come and read a post and learn something without having to weed through a series of overblown arguments.

Thanks for the comments.

P

HorseradishTree
03-10-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Cowman
Even when there are glaring disagreements, both parties debate their sides in a mature and respectful manner.

Hmm...guess I haven't been myself lately.