PDA

View Full Version : Reno 911

JustaFied
06-09-2004, 08:06 PM
Anyone watch this show on Comedy Central? It's a parody of COPS, with hand-held cameras following some of Reno's finest. Actually, they're actors, most of it's improv, and they play a bunch of imbeciles. Some may find it vulgar and dull. I think it's the funniest thing on tv. Season 2 premiere tonight at 9:30 CDT!

Later, I'll get around to watching "Images", my copy of which arrived in the mail today...

JustaFied
08-16-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by chelsea jubis
(Even neither of those are my favorite show)

So what is your favorite show? I'd have a hard time coming up with a "favorite" myself, even though I've been impressed recently by the quality of the new shows on Comedy Central. Not much redeeming value there, but they're funny.

Reno 911 has no redeeming value, but it still kills me.

arsaib4
08-16-2004, 11:40 PM
Allright, here's my soft post of the day.

I used to watch "Degrassi" also but now i've moved my attention to another canadian highschool show called "Edgemont," not sure if just old episodes are being repeated now but i primarily watch it because of this one girl, who is also in WB's "Smallville". Any one reading this post will not be able to say anymore that don't watch trash.

HorseradishTree
08-17-2004, 01:15 AM
Star Trek: The Next Generation is the greatest show ever made. Hands down. Anyone who says otherwise has either not ever seen a Star Trek show or is just plain insane.

Oh sorry, I should have given out a NERD ALERT.