PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

chelsea jubis
08-06-2004, 07:45 PM
Hey! Guess who's back? That's right! Your worst freaking nightmare FilmWurld! CHELSEA! MU HA HA HA HA!
Sorry, I kind of got caught up (and stuck up) in the moment. Summer has been fun. But, "cinematically" a total waste of time. But I'm dying to see 9/11! Bush is a country screwer! I hope he had fun these 4 umm... "wonderful" and "prosperous" (SARCASM!) years cuz Kerry is gonna KICK HIS SORRY @$$! Well, I'll write later. Bye!

Johann
08-07-2004, 03:35 PM
Nice to see your sunny disposition here again- the colorful other sage of the Jubis clan...

Fahrenheit 9/11 is a must-see for sure, but there are some gruesome scenes in it.
It's a HORROR MOVIE, Chelsea.

Let us know what you think- we need the youth vote!!!

chelsea jubis
08-09-2004, 09:23 AM
Thanks! It's nice to read from you again Johann.
9/11 is going to be AWESOME! My dad told me it had some war scenes. But, at this point I could care less. I simply must see this movie. Besides, I think Bush is the ultimate "bad guy". He is the horror movie.
What I can't understand is why people still plan on voting for him! Were they all brainwashed or what? The man obviously is in no position to be running the country! Many of my friends call themselves republicans and want Bush to win (only because their parents want the same). But they don't know the facts!For instance, my friend (whom shall remain nameless) said that he wants Bush to win so that our country is protected against terrorism. He thinks (in his uninformed tiny mind) that this war is against terrorism. (What a joke!) This war is for one thing and one thing only. OIL! Did Saddam ever do anything to us? No. Yes, he was a bad man, and he was bad to his people. But I haven't seen any weapons of mass destruction lately have you? So, we have no reason to be there. Who are we to become Napolean Bonaparte and take over another country? If Bush really wants to help Iraq why are so many innocent people over there getting killed? Gee we're really helpin' 'em out! Still, those stupid people must vote for Bush. (These next comments aren't ment to offend anyone in anyway) They are voting for the oil-hungry murderer because they have no hearts! They don't give three craps if a little girl has to stay in her house all alone because the Americans killed her family and she is living in constant fear that they will kill her too. If that happened to me I know I would develope a great hatred toward Americans. Not all people are the same though, one of them is bound to hate so much that they just want to run a plane into the white house. So now forget the Afghanis. Yeah, now we have people in Iraq hating us. So, I guess Bush wants terrorism huh? If he's willing and able to kill people for oil and create future terrorists and still be able to sleep at night then he must be a hell of a man!
Ok, I'm going to stop now. Even though I'd adore to keep going, I have to stop. My veins will pop with rage if I keep going. But I'm going to ask one more question...Can we turn this into a political discussion room-thing?

pmw
08-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by chelsea jubis
But I'm going to ask one more question...Can we turn this into a political discussion room-thing?

Absolutely; it's a lounge. Turn it in to whatever you'd like.
P