"I see it as mindless and a creative failure".
Did you forget you typed those words?
I did. I can't remember every word I write in long threads. I overstated it there. Anyway, whether I said that or not, I wanted to qualify those ideas, and I didn't state it that way in my review, which is my best statement of what I think. "Mindless and a creative failure" are oversimplifications. Sorry also about the mistake on the author's name; I have corrected it. Funny you didn't tell me about it before. Are you just now reading my review carefully? You never responded to my references to Rumble Fish, Clockwork Orange, the Crow movies, and Waking Life or said how Sin City stacks up against them. I know it's from a comic book. But it's not a comic book as you say in this last post ("It's a COMIC BOOK. ").

I don't see where I ever have said we need to "to search for meticulous subtexts and transmogrifications or superfluous stupendicies." I just want to discuss the movie.

We don't have to "dig deep" to have a clear discussion on this movie.
Maybe, maybe not. Depends on what you mean by "dig deep." If it means examining your arguments and presenting a coherent case, you do need to dig deep. If you mean "to search for meticulous subtexts and transfmogrifications or superfluous stupendicies," you don't. I want to have "a clear discussion" though: whatever it takes to do that.

If you're tired out and you don't want to discuss Sin City any more but just to opine I guess there's not much more we can say on this thread. I did appreciate your expanding your comments on the movie. I think there's more to say about any movie than "I liked it" or "I hated it," always. I should think if Sin City is as good as you say, it'd be worth debating, and there'd still be a lot more to bring up, but so be it.

I don't understand people's positions here.
Then you're in a weak position. I understand your position. Why don't you understand mine? The value of these forums is to arrive at understandings. We don't have to agree with each other's opinions to understand them.