Thread: Is There Any Way You Can Make Me Look Less of A Dork Please?

Is There Any Way You Can Make Me Look Less of A Dork Please?

I created under the General Film Forum a new thread entitled "Popular Movie Are Improving" which is so apparently grammatically incorrect that it appears like I have a third grade education. How can this thread be retitled to say "Popular Movies Are Improving" or do I have to live my mistake, oversight forever?

You can edit the thread (as you are the author) by clicking the "edit" button beneath the thread. You'll be able to change the title of the thread and any of the contents.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

P

The Main Thread Title Remains Dork-like

Alas, while I am able to edit my own post title under the thread, I seem to be unable to touch the title of the entire thread that I created and it remains in its the deadly and quite embarrassing grammatical form of "popular movie are improving" instead of "popular movies are improving." Will I be forever condemned as uneducated for my mistake in such bold terms?

Ok, I'll go ahead and fix it. Also try choosing "edit thread" from the dropdown menu at the very bottom of the page called "Admin options". That may allow you to edit the thread title.

In any, it's now fixed.
    P

No Admin Access

I tried the drop down menu but I was denied access to using that feature.