I'm not paralyzed by cynicism- I'm energized by it- it fuels my life choices.

We don't HAVE democracy, Einstein- we have nobody flying the plane. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll stop sounding like a man with all the answers.
You're delusional re: the leaders. They put on a brave face, "with great resolve who won't be cowed", but the truth is they're impotent ass-clowns with no means to protect us from terror.

They can't protect us anymore than you can steve, so spare me your limp-dicked summations of world leaders and their methods for protecting us peons.

They have dropped the ball everytime.
London? G-8 was on!

Security was supposed to be top-notch. "Extreme vigilance". It's G-8! The world is watching. But what happens? Innocent people bite the dust and then they wheel out surveillance camera shots of the guys who did it. That's the guy! The one with the backpack!
Send the photos to all the papers! The world has gotta know what those guys we missed look like!

Homeland security. Heh.
What a fucking joke.

An excuse to do nothing? I'm voicing my opinion- quite forcefully.

There's nothing I can do. I don't wanna be a soldier mama, I don't wanna be no politician. I don't wanna die for anyone- least of all a government that doesn't have a conscience or a clue on what horrors they endorse or perpetrate.

The gap means nothing more than society is getting wealthier?
Tell that to the people who live in the projects or the people who work 3 jobs just to make ends meet.
It means way more than just "bitches are getting rich".

It's far more reaching than that, and your sickening writing off of such important matters that affect so many is just one more example of your lack of humanity or compassion.

You sicken me with your reasoning because it fails to take into account so much, so many things that you can't comprehend let alone feel for.

You are like a machine steve: cold, unfeeling, no conscience.

I've figured you out: you talk tough, but you ain't got cajones to admit that the "powers that be" have failed miserably and have set us on a course for social, economic and national disaster.

It's just a mater of time.

I've said just about all I can say on the subject. Your provocations are boring me- I'm getting tired of being your muse for antithetical rants. You're not my match in a word war.

I said I'm gonna stop with the politics and I will.

School ain't out son- IT'S JUST BEGUN. All you gotta do is re-read my posts over and over and over and over.
Eventually you'll learn Charlie Brown...
Let's hope it's before the Great Civil War of 20??