Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arnaud Desplechin: Kings and Queen (2004)

I don't get that last part. Email me if you don't want to reveal it to the public. I look forward to seeing Mathieu Amalric in Munich shortly. An interesting actor. The hip hop dancing was beyond the call of duty. Typicallyl unnecessary scene but showing Amalric is willing to go the extra kilometre.

Oh, this is wonderful because all of a sudden we have realized that Mr. Knipp hasn't actually yet seen Munich, while he recently made a post on the film which was labeled as a "review" and seems to have made up his mind already. This all may sound familiar to Mr. Knipp who recently stated that arsaib4 "loved [Clean] before he even saw it," except, of course, he won't be able to find arsaib4's "review" prior to him watching the film. Wonderful, indeed!

Touché! It's true. I promise I never did that before.

Indeed, it's not really not a "review." I'll change the labeling. It's more a posing of questions to anwer about the film by anyone who sees it, including myself. I am saving it to see it with someone who needs me to accompany them. I must say the more I hear about it the better it sounds. It is inevitable to love or hate certain films before seeing them. Hopefully one has an open mind and may change it upon actually viewing it.

Last edited by Chris Knipp; 12-31-2005 at 08:44 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12