Just wanted to post that my pride in Brock Lesnar couldn't be any greater.
It's so fuckin' sweet that he kept his belt at UFC 116. And the way he kept it is amazing.
He submitted Shane Carwin.
NO ONE predicted that- Lesnar haters, Lesnar fans, NO ONE. (except Brock's trainers :)

It's so beautiful, what he did. Just when I thought that the greatest MMA match ever was Lesnar/Mir II, along comes UFC 116.
Wow. I'm still basking in it.
Brock basically shut up every single person who said he sucks.
He shut 'em up in Grand Style. Who's your Daddy?

How can the haters deny the awesomeness of Brock Lesnar? If you do, then why don't you cut off your nose to spite your face while you're at it?

The ones who still hate on Brock piss and moan that the fight was over in the first round- that Shane had Brock knocked out.
Well, it looked that way, didn't it? But you weren't the ref, who had a much better view of the action.
And Brock was moving, trying to show that he was still aware that he was in a fight, unlike Frank Mir, who splayed himself out like a hooker when he was being pounded out.

And all these Brock haters wouldn't be saying jack shit if Shane KO'd Brock in the second round, wouldn't they? DAMN RIGHT THEY WOULDN'T.
They'd be stroking their tiny dicks over how Brock "finally got what he deserved".

A WWE wrestler has taken over the UFC Heavyweight division. And he ain't giving that belt up until he wants to.
He was thrown to the wolves. he was never given any easy fights. EVER.
Brock's taken everything that's been thrown his way and where does he stand today?
ON FUCKING TOP. HE'S THE FUCKING CHAMPION.
'Nuff said.

Bless you Brock.
Pride ain't just a fight orgo. It's what I got for an awesome man who lives in Minnesota...