Thread: Ultimate Fighter- good TV

Hybrid View

Junior dos Santos will be UFC Heavyweight Champ as long as he wants.
    I'm incredibly stoked to see the rematch he'll have with Cain Velasquez, who just obliterated his last opponent in the last PPV.
    Junior must be on his toes- Cain is on fire, and he wants that belt back big time.
    That fight will be a Gladiator match. I must see it Live on PPV.

My favorite UFC fighter is Lyoto Machida, and he also has been outstanding since he last got dropped like a bad habit by Jon Jones, who will be facing Dan Henderson next, another fight that I'm beyond stoked to see. One of these days I'm going to a Live UFC event. Probably in Montreal.
    When I do, I'll be sure to post about it.

Hendo, Machida and dos Santos are my top three favorite fighters. They are Heroes to me. Great Men, who have demonstrated what being a Champion is all about, even though Henderson has never won a belt. But who gives a shit about that? Look at that man's experience. Look at who he's fought. And beat down. The list boggles the mind. He's got a granite chin (some say the best chin in MMA) and he just annihilates with a passion. Love his style, love his Legend. Same goes for Junior and Lyoto. These 3 have the "X" factor, exploiters and destroyers.
    They embody THE ART OF WAR axiom of "Know your enemy. Know yourself. You will never lose a war" (paraphrase) and the "If you see an opening, CHARGE IN. Everytime."
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

There is a scenario possibility that I don't want but will live with if it happens:
    The winner of the Jones/Henderson fight may be his next opponent.
    I would like to see a Jones/Machida rematch badly. I really would.
    But Machida/Henderson? Those two are my boys. I would have to take a side and that doesn't sit well with me.
    And if that match were to go down, I would lay my money down on Machida.
    Why Machida you say?

Well, you see, I feel Dana White has something in his craw for Machida, ever since he demanded to be paid like a Champion, which he deserved.
    Dana put Lyoto in a position where he HAD to win a fight against Randy Couture or his contract might be tossed.
    So what does Lyoto do? He goes in there and gets "KNOCKOUT OF THE NIGHT". He spectacularly kicked Couture right in the mouth, knocking him out, knocking his TEETH out!

Dana sneers that Lyoto is back in the mix. He makes him fight Jon Jones, just to rough him up, I feel.
    Even though Machida is a better fighter than Jones (my opinion) he got hurt bad. He got roughed up.
    So guess what this does?
    It makes Machida's resolve turn into Mercury, turn into a fucking Lava of Discipline.
    He just slaughtered Ryan Bader.

And he will slaughter anyone in his path. Even Dan Henderson. The resolve is that great. Nobody else sees it, but Holy Shit I sure do.
    Machida is Zen.
    Machida is Amazing.

Lyoto Machida fights with a samurai mentality:
    "Don't pay attention to the leaf. You won't be able to see the tree. Don't pay attention to the tree. You won't be able to see the forest".

That's why he's my favorite fighter. And that's why I'll put my money on him everytime.

Another fighter who impresses the Holy Hell out of me is Roy Nelson, "Big Country".
    He went the distance against Junior dos Santos and his record is flawless to my eye. People can talk all they want about Roy Nelson. I've heard every criticism of him: too fat, not a fighter, even not an ambassador for the sport. It's all bullshit. Nelson is a Beast. Youtube any of his fights and tell me he ain't a Bad Man. Tell me you don't respect him. You must be one of those people who think fighters should look like Ravishing Rick Rude. Cover fashion shows Fabio. You don't belong.

UFC 151 has been scrapped, which is kind of a relief for me.
    Dan Henderson is injured, so he isn't able to fight Jon Jones.
    That means that my man Lyoto Machida has a shot at avenging his last loss to Jones and becoming Light Heavyweight Champion again.

I will be watching it Live on pay per view.
    Can't wait. UFC 152 will be in Toronto.

I don't know what the fuck is going on in the UFC.

Machida has turned down the fight with Jones, which baffles me beyond belief.
    Jones is now fighting Vitor Belfort.

I don't know what the fuck is happening. I think they make it up as they go along.
    Whatever..... I'm not in the business.

Lyoto Machida said he wanted more time before he faced Jones again, which mystifies me. Machida is ready at all times. I don't fucking get it.

Jones refused to fight Chael Sonnen on 8 days' notice.
    Are these guys true Champions? Holy Fuck.
    Something is not on.
    You got the belt? Then you fight the number one contender. Period. If he is injured then it's the next man in line. Period.
    I just do not get the rules and mechanisms of the UFC.
    This is some mickey mouse shit.