There is a scenario possibility that I don't want but will live with if it happens:
The winner of the Jones/Henderson fight may be his next opponent.
I would like to see a Jones/Machida rematch badly. I really would.
But Machida/Henderson? Those two are my boys. I would have to take a side and that doesn't sit well with me.
And if that match were to go down, I would lay my money down on Machida.
Why Machida you say?

Well, you see, I feel Dana White has something in his craw for Machida, ever since he demanded to be paid like a Champion, which he deserved.
Dana put Lyoto in a position where he HAD to win a fight against Randy Couture or his contract might be tossed.
So what does Lyoto do? He goes in there and gets "KNOCKOUT OF THE NIGHT". He spectacularly kicked Couture right in the mouth, knocking him out, knocking his TEETH out!

Dana sneers that Lyoto is back in the mix. He makes him fight Jon Jones, just to rough him up, I feel.
Even though Machida is a better fighter than Jones (my opinion) he got hurt bad. He got roughed up.
So guess what this does?
It makes Machida's resolve turn into Mercury, turn into a fucking Lava of Discipline.
He just slaughtered Ryan Bader.

And he will slaughter anyone in his path. Even Dan Henderson. The resolve is that great. Nobody else sees it, but Holy Shit I sure do.
Machida is Zen.
Machida is Amazing.