Thread: Ultimate Fighter- good TV

Threaded View

updates

Last Sat. I went to the James Street Feed Co. to watch UFC 60 and left very angry. I spent over 70 bucks on food and spirits before the fight and then at 10pm.... NO FIGHT.
    No. Fucking. Signal.
    The place was packed with people waiting to see Hughes vs. Gracie, and they can't get the satellite feed. I was ANGRY.

The bartenders didn't know what was wrong.
    Apparently all feeds in Ottawa were down. I found out who won from a guy near my table whose brother in Northern Ontario got the pay-per-view.

Matt Hughes beat the Legend. I was told it lasted about 4 minutes, with Gracie breaking his own arm to get out of a submission and the ref stopping the fight after Hughes was pounding Royce with punches.

Matt Hughes is no joke folks. If what I heard is true, this guy is a legend in his own right. I don't like Hughes as a person, but as a fighter, you gotta give him his props.

As for TUF3, The May 18th show was weak but the fight was good. Tait Fletcher (bodyguard from L.A.) lost a decision to Josh Haynes from Oregon. Like everyone else, I thought these two were gonna go another round. But the judges said they had a decision. Tough break, Tait. Maybe now you have time to go properly shave...

Last week's episode sucked the big weenie.

Tito had no choice but to have Danny fight Ed Herman.
    Danny didn't have a hope in hell, despite his bragging.
    He pissed and moaned about his back, and GAVE his arm to Ed to submit. GAVE IT TO HIM. Here, take my arm and break it!

Lame.
    Last edited by Johann; 07-14-2009 at 03:59 PM.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd