Just a post-mortem on the UFC:

I am done with the organization, but I still have an askewed eye toward it. I've noticed that the company is being primed to sell, and when that happens, the sport will flounder. Dana White is a big part of why the UFC caught my attention. He was the right boss for such a venture. However, it's gone to his head and he spoke at the RNC in favor of Trump for Prez. Dana lost giant stock with that blunder. Not only that, the fights are not based on rankings anymore- it's only what the fans want. Case in point: this retarded "rivalry" between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor. Conor was so arrogant and so showboaty that he thought he could move up in weight class and dominate Diaz. How awesome was it to see Conor tap out from a rear-naked choke??? It was pretty great to see that mouthy ginger leprechaun get taken down a notch. This re-match that happened over the weekend (UFC 202) was exciting, but Conor is dreaming if he thinks he decisively won that fight. Another round and he would've been tapping out again. As Nate said after the fight: "He's going to the hospital! I'm going out to party! I'm ready for fight #3!! Let's do it!" (paraphrase). Conor can't fight for 6 months now- doctors orders. The judges gave it to Conor because of those 2 knockdowns he got earlier in the fight. The fight ended with Nate on top, despite a loss.

Now Conor says Nate should drop down to 155 pounds, like he went up to fight him. RIGHT! It don't work that way, Conor! That's Blarney!
Nate has stood toe to toe with you and you realize now that Nate has more skill than you thought. And as Nate said: You were running from him during that fight! You were keeping your distance, weren't ya? Damn right you were.
The hype for Conor McGregor is gonzo now. He doesn't want a re-match with Jose Aldo either...Aldo is coming for REDEMPTION.

Heal up, Ginger. Let's see just how tough you really are...