Frank Mir fights Todd Duffee next wednesday and I'm looking forward to that. Duffee called out Frank, saying he's desperate for a payday. (Which is what Mir's all about, not fighting). Mir beat Bigfoot Silva in a yawner of a match, and hasn't faced any competition since he got KO'd by Junior dos Santos, ages ago. Why is Frank Mir still around? He's no legend to me. He's a disgrace. He wants a rematch with Brock Lesnar so badly he can't sleep at night. Brock just signed a big contract with the WWE, so he won't be coming back to the UFC.

How does that feel, Frank? You made Brock wait how fucking long for a rematch? 18 fucking months.
Enjoy it. Eat it. UFC 100 showed the world what a fighter you really are: a weak one. I hope Todd Duffee makes his career against you.
I hope he knocks you the fuck out. Todd was right: all of the UFC Heavyweights are busy, and you need a challenge Frank.
Everytime you face an opponent who's a challenge, you end up in the fetal position, getting your ass handed to you.
I will be watching this fight next wed. night. I have a vested interest in seeing Frank Mir get beat bad. It's one the pleasures of my life to see him get annihilated, as he did in UFC 100.