BLACK FLAG play Toronto on June 19th. I will have to make TWO trips to Toronto this year....FFS....

I gotta see WTF Greg Ginn is doing in person. I want to know who the fuck Mike Vallely is. Yeah, he's a "skater", a "tough guy"...big fucking deal.
I know the Art of War. LOL I saw the REAL Black Flag last year. Chuck Dukowski's SuperGroup named FLAG, and there isn't any way that Greg Ginn & Mike V. (ag) can top what I saw at Toronto's Opera House at NXNE. I just need to see Greg Ginn's SuperEGO in person.

Black Flag are also playing Montebello Quebec in June, with, as it happens, Henry Rollins on the same bill!
I'd go to Montebello to rock out to Cypress Hill and the Vandals and other cool groups on that massive line-up but I heard from a friend who went last year that the only way to do Montebello right is to camp out and plan for it NOW. Like, yesterday. The concert is so freaking massive that you have to plan for it months in advance. I'll skip it this time and just go see Black Flag in Toronto. (and the Stanley Kubrick exhibit at TIFF in October).