Thread: Filmaster reviews

Filmaster reviews

Guys,

I know your attitude to movie social networks (see Chris Knipp's post "Other Movie Social Neetwork Sites") so I won't be trying to convince you to became active members of Filmaster.

Still I'd like to recommend you to take a look at Filmaster's featured reviews page: http://filmaster.com/planet/reviews/starred/. This is a place where only the selected reviews are listed, sorted by the date of addition, filtering all those not worth promoting.

There's been a few interesting discussions below the reviews already so I thought you might be interested in taking part.

Since today you don't even need to register manually at Filmaster. You can simply use your Facebook account to comment (details in this blog post).

I'm hoping that you don't consider this post spamming. If you do, please let me know and I'll remove it. I'm very much hoping to build a friendly community on the site and I think Filmaster and Filmleaf can cooperate in a cool way, promoting each other's content and exchanging users. I'll be definitely contributing in both places as I find them both to have something special to offer.

Cheers,
    Borys
    Last edited by Michuk; 08-30-2009 at 03:41 PM.
    Borys 'michuk' Musielak

Filmaster.com -- film buffs community, social movie recommendations