Yeah, changing the names has been a little sloppy. But I really disliked the "internetyness" of wURLd and needed to change the domain to match the name (I had never really used filmleaf.com except as a forwarding address). All registered members will be emailed and there is a message at Filmwurld.com to the same effect.

Images / color - They'll be back! Just have to strip this software down to scratch to build it back up again. It comes with all of these bells and whistles that are like finding needles in haystacks. It takes time to locate them, understand the language they are programmed in and rewrite them / delete them. The software also prescribes a color palette that's hard to undo as well. Brought it down to a neutral place, but will be adding little touches here and there.

Hope to have this back to your liking shortly. I think it will be an improvement in the end (Filmwurld/leaf needed a server change and a major software upgrade to sidestep the massive spamming that forced us to turn off new membership). I ask for your confidence for a little while longer...