Thread: So I was galavanting about the internet one day...

So I was galavanting about the internet one day...

...and I thought "Shit, I've just graduated college with an emphasis in film studies, and I haven't talked to those guys from back in the day about everything I've learned!" So here I am. Reading back on these old posts is so embarrassing; I really knew nothing about movies in high school and I still don't know a great deal today, but since then I've certainly learned a lot.

I spent the last year of my undergraduate career writing paper after paper about films, and I feel like I owe a small bit of my fascination to you fellas. So thanks. I'd say there's a lot I've experienced over the past four years, so if you guys have any specific questions I'd be eager to answer them.
    "So I'm a heel, so what of it?"
    --Renaldo the Heel, from Crimewave

Welcome back Tree.

You're aging like a fine wine now? Great to hear from you...post as much as you can...
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

So go to a movie and write a fuckin review! Then we'll let you know.
    Colige suspectos semper habitos

Tree is such a tease!

It would be great to see you on the General Film Forum as cinemabon says, seeing some new movies and commenting on them. But anyway, thinks for coming back and saying what you said:
    I spent the last year of my undergraduate career writing paper after paper about films, and I feel like I owe a small bit of my fascination to you fellas.
    That's a great compliment.