Thread: Jon Stewart: Thanks

Jon Stewart: Thanks

The Daily Show episode from December 13th was Landmark, and I want to thank Jon Stewart for perfectly expressing the batshit crazy attitude the Republican party has and maintains at all times.

Is this what it takes?
    A comedy show to point out how wrong the Republicans are on the bill to help 9/11 first responders?
    How much bloody murder would Republicans be screaming over this if it was DEMOCRATS pulling that horrific chickenshit??????

To learn that the top 3 news networks didn't even mention it- how sick is THAT??
    WOW.

Get ready for some WAR next year.
    If Karl Rove decides to throw money and support behind Sarah Palin then look out- she's IN the White House.
    I almost want it to happen at this point.
    America deserves her in the worst way. "YOU BETCHA".

Jon Stewart has the intelligence (and writers) to make great commentary on the situation in the USA's political arenas.
    And he does it night after night.
    How shameful are the news networks?
    How is it that a comedy show is so fuckin' on top of this shit, night after night, and then you hit the remote to a news station and the anchors just seem to flounder around the issues, not offering anything of substance, let alone realistically reporting on these kinds of things?

Man, I hope they enjoy their paychecks.
    Cuz Bubba, they sure as shit don't earn it.
    They insult your intelligence while a COMEDY show bolsters it.

Congrats, all you "journalists"- you can't lick Stewart's Armani shoes.
    He makes JOKES to make his points and he's STILL more accurate on the issues!
    Check your fuckin' brains, give your heads a fuckin' shake.
    deliver the TRUTH. Have some INTUITION about these things, to make the country a better informed place.
    Is that so hard?
    Comedy Central doesn't seem to think so...

THANK YOU JON STEWART.
    You have Sanity and Honor.
    that's why you've got such a massive fan base.
    That's why people take note of your show so often.
    Last edited by Johann; 12-31-2010 at 01:57 PM.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

I don't know if any members here tune in regularly to The Daily Show, but last night's show was slam-dunk AWESOME.

In case you missed it, Jon Stewart laid the beautiful boots to Fox News, in reference to the word "Nazi" being thrown around by all kinds of peeps.

The clips of Bill "spineless puke" O'Reilly using the word hypocritically was awesome, as well as the Legion of Fox News "journalists" who threw that word around like it was confetti.
    Just a beautiful "taking the total piss" out of Fox news. It was the kind of thing I tune in for.

Man, I don't know where or how they dig up these devastating clips and soundbites of the giant hypocrisy that that Network has, but I do indeed love it. Watch the show (re-run) on comedy centrals' website

And tune in tonite!!!!!!
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd