Thread: Stephen Harper is Delusional

Threaded View

Stephen Harper is Delusional

This week Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper held a rally for his Conservative base and made all kinds of wild statements about how much he's accomplished in 5 years.
    He's delusional with a capital D.

The only thing Canadians need to know is that Harper was handed a $13 Billion surplus when he took power 5 years ago.

Not only did he blow that surplus to Mars, but he has chalked up another $60 Billion in debt- that's almost 15 Billion a year for every year he's been Prime Minister.

How the fuck does he justify such collossal deficits?
    How on earth does he feel that plunging our Awesome Country into such a deep financial hole makes him a Great Leader?
    I'm beyond baffled by it.
    I'm actually stunned at his huge set of balls.

Peter Mansbridge did a 2-part interview with Harper that was excellent. The transparency of his suckitude was astonishing.
    Members of Harpers' own party are accusing him of having zero Conservative values, and Mansbridge read a letter aloud to Harper from a member of his party dated January 8, 2011 that said that "Stephen Harper has thrown serious Conservatives under the bus. He has enormous deficits and ridiculous tax cuts that have harmed the Nation greatly. And he's a one-man band".
    Harper replied that it was just not true. (LIAR- you bet your ass it's true Stephen- you can't spin that one no way/no how)
    Mansbridge asked him about decisions he's made and how some of those decisions would NOT have been made had Harper been in a Majority Government- that those decisions were politically expedient, given his minority gov't. Harper just waffled on it.
    The most telling part of Harper's demeanor was when he was smirking about "taking advantage" to sing shitty songs every now and then to his party faithful and within a Fraction of a second he wiped the smirk off his face to talk about the hockey game he watched with his family where Canada's youth lost a horrible game to Russia. I mean it was a fraction of a second from smirk to serious! I thought to myself..This is ONE CUNNING SONOFABITCH! He's a cold and calculating politician. And he's gotta go.

Harper's Conservative party just launched vicious attack ads on Liberal Leader Michael Ignatieff THE DAY AFTER THE INTERVIEW with Mansbridge, an interview where he denied randomly attacking opposition parties. He lied bold-faced to Canadians on CBC televison and has no qualms about looking like a liar. None at all. It's like he's challenging Canadians to take him out of power. Daring us. Daring us to vote for Liberals, a party that he reminded us yesterday was rife with scandal.
    Well hey, PRIME SINISTER, throwing Canada into an 60- Billion-Dollar-and-counting-debt is the worst scandal I can think of.
    No prime minister in our history has ever done that and had the balls to say that we are a "stronger nation under my leadership"
    That is just astonishing.
    Are Canadians better off than we were 5 years ago? Harper boasts that we are.
    Well I can say with 1000% certainty that we're not. My pay hasn't budged an inch in 5 years.
    I'm sick of this power-hungry asshole spinning the truth. I want him gone YESTERDAY.
    He's fucked this country up LARGE. And he admits no wrongdoing. He hopes no one notices his severe errors in judgment. He prays no one sees that he has no Leadership capabilities to speak of.
    He has no conscience on the environment- hence his ridiculous appointments to that most important of portfolios. He thinks it's a joke, that portfolio. Par for the course for a soulless OILMAN.

You get my point here.
    Stephen Harper is Fired.
    Last edited by Johann; 03-24-2011 at 06:36 PM.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd