Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: Stephen Harper is Delusional

Tory MP Michelle Rempel thinks she "dances to her own tune" while in Harper's camp. Don't stop believin', Michelle....LOL

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/politi...rview-requests
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

So it's over one month since the election was called, and Stephen Harper just can't catch a break. (Do we weep for him? Hell No.)

The first month had this on offer for Steve to contend with:

- The Mike Duffy disaster trial. Nigel Wright lied on the stand in my view. He pushed "plausible" to unheard-of heights. He even quoted scripture to defend his actions. Amazing. Hey Nigel: did you ever read that part of the Bible that says "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God"?

- Statscan announced that Canada was in a recession in the first quarter of the year and we are de-facto in one now.

- Disgraced Conservative Senator Pamela Wallin had her expense claims referred to the Crown for possible criminal charges

- The Syrian refugee crisis shows how heartless Harper is, and it may be the emotional straw that breaks his re-election back. I thought it would be Duffy, but no, it's a 3-year old child face-down on a beach that forced Harper to act. His Immigration Minister did a face-plant on "Power and Politics" last week. Chris Alexander blamed the media for the situation. But Rosemary Barton exposed him for the boneheaded, callous unqualified ignoramus he is. Watch that video of Chris Alexander on Power and Politics. If that doesn't demand his resignation, then what the hell would? Harper has only agreed to accepting 10,000 refugees. NDP Leader Tom Mulcair is committed to 46,000! Over three years! Trudeau is trying to out-do him by demanding that 25,000 are accepted by Christmas- somewhat unrealistic, but at least he is agreeing to more than Harper is offering to take in. Harper has been harping about the military role only. Where is his fucking humanity? He faked crying on TV at that poor child in the surf, saying it reminded him of his son Ben. ??? Tory supporters have been ripping the opposition parties for "making political hay" out of this refugee crisis, when Harper is the Mega-poster-child for scoring cheap political points.

Nothing has gone right for Tories in this election so far. They are third in the polls, but I don't pay any attention to polls.
    It's looking good for an NDP Government to show Canada what they are made of on October 19th.
    If you're a Tory strategist, you must be popping the aspirins...
    Because right now, The Conservative party is in flames. And those flames lick the walls of Harper's gulag about 50 feet up in the air.
    Last edited by Johann; 09-16-2015 at 07:32 AM.

Trudeau has brought out the Big Guns. Now you know the election has kicked into gear...ha ha
    Former Prime Ministers' Jean Chretien and Paul Martin have backed their man, giving powerful speeches at Liberal rallies.
    Chretien said that when he travels people always come up to him and ask him "What happened to Canada?"
    Sadly, Stephen Harper is what happened to Canada.

Debate Number 2 is this week, a debate exclusively on the economy. Trudeau should do well, with Paul Martin coaching him.
    Even though I'm firmly in the NDP camp, I have no problem with Trudeau winning. That may seem like a flip-flop as I've said previously that he wasn't ready to be Prime Minister. Maybe he isn't, but Harper was never ready. Still isn't. The most unqualified PM we've ever had. It blows my mind that people think he's the cats pajamas. It's revolting that this guy is considered a "leader".

Trudeau may be green, but he's a contender in this election, like it or not.
    Mulcair is really strong right now, and the NDP orange wave shows no signs of lagging. One month to History being made.

Stephen Harper's War Room Commander Jenni Byrne has been attacked for incompetence and demanded to be fired- by Conservative party wonks!!!! What did Harper do about it? Well, we don't really know. There's a rumour she was kicked off Harper's plane and sent back to Ottawa to find some brains and willpower to do something about this refugee crisis before it buries Steve in his own cold-hearted porridge.

Face it Tories...there's no salvaging anything in your campaign. Canadians aren't dummies. They know it's time for change.

Harper has apparently turned to an Australian advisor who helped lame-duck British PM David Cameron win recently.
    Do whatcha gotta do Steve! Your ship is a little leaky buddy...lol

Mulcair's ads where he emphatically says "I'm Ready." are brilliant. Harper is actually sending Tory supporters to Mulcair in droves, all because he destroyed Conservatism by not practising it. (Let us weep, My Brethren...lol)

Trudeau is punching above his weight, and some say that the left is split 50/50. So what? They will SHARE THE HOUSE OF COMMONS!
    Sanity and BALANCE will be restored. Insane scandals will not flow like lava anymore. Tory supporters are bipping about how the sky will fall if the NDP or Liberals win. Right-O. Gotcha. That's all they can come up with when Harper's campaign has hit the skids & run off the rails? Wowza. These Tories are saying that "Harper will come on strong in the final month". Huh? Wha...?
    Why hasn't he come on strong since August 2nd?
    Where the fuck has his head been, on this leaden inert campaign he's lurching forward on?
    The guy has got concrete shoes on, carping about how "Canadians want more of the Same".

Who can resist such Visionary goals and boring Chutzpah? LOL
    Last edited by Johann; 09-14-2015 at 10:34 AM.

Lockheed Martin won't help Harper this time around. The contract for the F-35 is hung, and the NDP will destroy it.
    Harper had some USA help last time. This time THE PEOPLE will outweigh the corruption. Canadians have woken up.

I can't wait to get back to reviewing movies. I got some recently bought Criterion DVD's that need reviews: Eraserhead, Valerie and her Week of Wonders, Kubrick's The Killing, Sweet Movie and By Brakhage.

Harper is "excited" by his 2 billion dollar budget surplus. Right.
    There is nothing to get excited about. Jim "The Fleecer" Flaherty made sure that budget surplus would be there for Harper to play as a card in the 2015 election. Yep, Flaherty planted that nugget over 2 years ago, ready-to-use in a pinch. And remember, the "surplus" is a BUDGET surplus, and it has no significnace whatsoever. Here's a blistering letter to the editor from today's Globe and Mail:

A $2-billion surplus does not matter. But what does matter is the more than $100-billion in new debt that the Conservatives have run up over the past six years. The principal alone would require 50 such surpluses to repay. And given that the Conservatives run a surplus once every seven years, it will take 350 years to recover from their fiscal mismanagement.- Thor Kuhlmann, Vancouver

So take that to the bank, Tory supporters. Harper is not "strong on the economy". He's an Oblivious Fucktard Criminal.

I listened to the economic debate last night, and it was Cracklin'.

Even tho I have an obvious anti-Harper bias, no one won that debate. If anyone did, it was Thomas Mulcair. No KO shots. But some haymakers were thrown, Boy.
    Tom Mulcair unleashed the heavy early, with his withering rubuke: Mr. Harper put all of his eggs in one basket. Then he dropped the basket. Boo-Yah.
    Mulcair stung Trudeau on tax havens at one point: "Why don't you tell Canadians about your shell game for your speaking fees?"
    Trudeau snapped that Mulcair "always has to make everything political".
    Tom also made a slogan-in-the-making with his "Mr. Harper's policies on Canada's resources is Rip-and-Ship".
    He also double bitch-slapped Trudeau & Harper in one swipe: Mr. Harper wants to hit the snooze button on the economy and Mr. Trudeau wants to hit the panic button".

I guess some KO's landed, now that I think about it. (but Harper didn't get back up, a la Tubthumping) These three guys were talking over each other, and Harper sounded positively scared and confused up there. Awesome debate to listen to. I'll watch it later today to confirm my ears' impressions.

If your mind isn't made up by now on who you want, Canada, then let me decide for you: A.B.C.: Anyone But Conservatives.
    Last edited by Johann; 09-18-2015 at 09:28 AM.

OK...I've seen the bulk of the debate live now, and it's quite clear that Mulcair won. He was Prime Ministerial up there.
    Harper was wooden as always, smirking and sneering at his opponents, intoning "You would vote for these two jokers?"

Trudeau hit Harper in the breadbasket: "The only years you've not run budget deficits are ELECTION years..."
    Justin was emotional, excited, animated and all three men have fast minds. I have to admit, Harper, Mulcair and Trudeau all have great minds for pulling their facts out. Too bad Harper's facts were largely UN-factual...Tom & Justin cut in on Harper to say "That's not true, Mr. Harper..." about a dozen times. It wasn't so much a "focused" debate as it was hyped up to be. Bill C-51 came up- as the last vote Trudeau cast in the House of Commons! And we also learned from Tom Mulcair that Trudeau's first-ever vote in the House was for one of Harper's budgets!!! I never knew that. That would be enough to sway my vote to the NDP if I was undecided...Syrian Refugees also came up. As well as Tommy Douglas and Jack Layton.

It's up to you, Canada. More of the same with a lying, thieving, dishonest snake of a failure in Harper, OR Glory.

Don't let them tell you it can't be done!
    :)

So a bogus 2-billion dollar surplus and WAYNE GRETZKY are Harper's "surprises" and "rabbits" in this election.
    Who can be against The Great One?
    Johann can be against the Pete Rose of hockey, that's who.

Wayne can't even vote in Canada- he lives in Arizona year-round. Harper's own law prevents Wayne-er from voting, and Harper spoke for Wayne by saying that Wayne has never opposed that law. Why would he? It doesn't matter to Wayne- he's a Corporation HIMSELF!!!
    Harper makes Wayne richer every day.
    Wayne is a traitor to Canada. Ever since that trade to the L.A. Kings in 1988 he's been a traitor. (And remember it was WAYNE'S CHOICE to go to L.A., not Peter Pocklington's!!)

I think Wayne's been to Canada all of 9 times in 25 years. And it was only to open a Gretzky's restaurant in Toronto (which he doesn't even own anymore- WTF is that about?) and have a street named after him in Edmonton.
    Wayne Gretzky is about as Canadian as Donald Trump. Word.

Sorry hockey fans, but Gretzky sucks huge. Always did. When I think of Wayne Gretzky all I can think of is that McDonald's commericial he did years ago where he's holding the "Crispy Chicken Deluxe" sandwich like it's money in the bank. Because it was.
    Bet on any NHL games recently, Wayne?
    You're gonna lose on your bet on Harper.
    BELIEVE IT, Mr. PHOENIX!

Stephen Harper told Peter Mansbridge in an interview that he would quit as Prime Minister if the Conservatives lose a single seat in this election.
    So Victory can be declared already!!!
    Thanks Steve! You're gonna lose a hell of a lot more than one seat, Paco.
    You will be beat like a fucking GONG. I think you're DEEP in denial, Pal.

Gonna be so sweet to see you take that "walk in the snow" in 4 weeks.
    What will be even better is listening to CFRA radio in Ottawa afterwards. That station is an unofficial arm of the Tory election machine, and the hosts have been popping pimples over Harper's disastrous campaign. They are beside themselves that Mulcair is striding large to a large Victory. The teeth-gnashing and hand-wringing is beautiful to listen to. Because these Tory supporters have never heard of my thread here. I am a "Babe in the Woods" with my commentary, a secret stealthy weapon. LOL
    If I convinced ONE PERSON to vote against Harper, then it was worth every minute typing.

So guess what happens after October 19th, Tories?
    I shed my role as indignant ranter and hand that job over to YOU.
    Have fun. I hope you have the stamina and POWER to write for 4 years (minimum) to bring down the new PM, whoever he may be.

3 weeks to No More Harper.

Two thirds of voters in this country want change. And we will get it.

Lots of Bullshit "scuttlebutt" floating around about how Harper is gaining ground over this niqab debate.
    What a crock of horseshit. Harper is finished, and there's no debate about it.
    2 women in the whole fuckin' country are upset about not being able to cover their faces during a swearing-in ceremony to become a Canadian citizen, and Tory pundits are saying that this issue is costing Tom Mulcair seats in Quebec.
    ? Huh? Wha..?

First of all, Mulcair doesn't have to worry about a damn thing in Quebec- he's got it sewed-up like the best seamstress on Earth.
    Harper has got his "wedge issue" and it means jack and shit. Because for starters, I happen to believe that the 2 women involved are plants. I mean, how the hell can they challenge the law all the way to the Supreme Court when they've just landed? They aren't even citizens yet and they are challenging the niqab ruling. I smell a rat. I smell a plant, full-stop. Who is funding these 2 "women"?
    Legal bills aren't cheap!
    The niqab is also a garment that is considered " a fad" by muslims themsleves.
    I don't care if you want to hide your face during a citizenship ceremony- you've already been vetted, right?
    Wear a mask and tassles if you want. LOL
    Canada does not discriminate. But Harper's government does.
    Do the math.
    I'm tired of holding your hand.

VOTE on October 19th.

2 weeks to election day and I have a lot to bitch about.

Harper is raving about the Trans-Pacific Partnership, and it's no secret why. The TPP hands over all control to corporations. Governments are obsolete now. Corporations can now sue you over trade. (sue the federal government). And the best part of the whole thing is that this "Biggest trade deal in world history" was concocted by nameless and faceless un-elected, un-accountable shitstains who don't hide their hidden hand anymore. The New World Order is here, and it's always been here. The back of U.S. bills have "announcing the new world order" written right on them! Don't be shocked that corporations run the show...you let it happen, people! The next "logical" step is One World Government, right? As Sarah Palin said: "You Betcha".

2 weeks before the election ends and the "deal" is signed. Right.
    The niqab issue has apparently duped enough Canadians into believing that Tom Mulcair can't be trusted- it's astounding.
    That Aussie advisor Harper hired did the dirty on Tom Mulcair, and now all I hear is how "strategic voting" is all the rage now.
    Funny, same thing happened in the Ontario and Alberta provincial elections.....funny how that always happens when election day swoops closer....

At this point I don't know what the fuck will happen in 2 weeks. And I follow Canuck politics REAL CLOSE.
    Brace yourself- shit's going down.
    Last edited by Johann; 10-09-2015 at 02:02 PM.

As this thread winds down and the election draws near I'd like to say that I was inspired by three things to start this thread.
    1. Jack Layton
    2. Pure, Undistilled Hatred for Stephen Harper
    3. Hunter S. Thompson

Jack Layton was the amazing NDP Leader who said Hope is better than Despair on his deathbed in an open letter to Canadians.
    Stephen Harper is nothing but a scourge and parasite.
    Hunter S. Thompson is the man who showed me how to handle scum like Harper.

Well Jack, we made a great showing, but Canadians got scared and liked Trudeau's youth too much. So be it.

Well Harper, how does it feel to lose to your mortal enemy, in name and in party?

Well Hunter, We Killed Like Champions. Ha Ha Ho Ho. Lock this thread. Throw away the key.
    Last edited by Johann; 10-09-2015 at 02:04 PM.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556