Thread: Stephen Harper is Delusional

Hybrid View

A high-school friend of Christie Blachford's wrote to the National Post saying that she always had to be at the centre of attention.

So that explains her arrogance.

She's a self-centered cunt and always was.
    It's not her fault.
    She was born that way, like Lady Goofball.
    Her whiny suckitude is a public spectacle, not Layton's funeral.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

Harper would be lucky to have three people file past his coffin, if he died.
    And two of them would probably try to flip it over, and kick the corpse that would fall out.

Over 7000 people filed past Jack Layton's casket in 48 hours.
    He touched a lot of people.
    His legacy looms large.
    And the chalk tributes at Nathan Philips square in Toronto are so awesome it's unreal (I saw a photo montage on FB).

How many chalk "tributes" would Harper ever get in T.O.?
    Not a one, Buster.
    If he did, it would be like bathroom stall grafitti or written by people who don't actually know what he's all about.

Another point about Harper being persona non-grata in Ottawa:

I was at the Remembrance Day service last year here in Ottawa, and Harper was not there.
    He was in Korea. For what, who the fuck knows.

If there is ONE DAY OF THE FUCKING YEAR when the Prime Minister of Canada should be in Ottawa it's November 11th.
    I don't care if the tags are being taken off the nukes by Kim Jong-Il- you stand at fucking attention at the War Memorial all fucking day if you have to. Especially if you are a "War Prime Minister" like Harper. You send our young men to bite the dust in Afghanistan for nothing? Then the least you can do is show up on fucking Remembrance Day. Asshole.

He had his fuckhead minion John Baird there in his place.
    Could you imagine John Baird as PM?
    Holy fuck Kill Me Now.

Once again Sun Media proves how utterly disgraceful they are by denigrating Jack Layton.
    In another mystery "letter from the editor" today (again, no fucking name attached to it- their cowardice knows no bounds) they say:

"Let's Be Blunt-(a spin on "Let's Be Clear"- Robot Harper's most common phrase) Jack Layton never achieved anything. He never won the jackpot. He would never EVER be Prime Minister."

Um, let me be unrelentingly blunt, OTTAWA SUN:

Jack ran out of time.
    You seem to forget (quite conveniently I might add) that Jack was the real winner in the last election.
    Sure Harper got his majority, but it was narrow, and Jack won over 60 new seats. I don't know how many times I have to give you Henry Rollins' Kiss of the Tire Iron by repeating it over and over, but Jack TRIPLED the amount of seats Harper won.

You also like pointing out that the NDP have over 60 newbies who don't know "how it works on the Hill", and that they have no leader.
    Why are you so willing to say they will never amount to anything. The election was only a few months ago- give them a little time to grow before you start running them down. You gotta give them a chance. And they'll deliver. Believe me. They know the score today.

Vince Lombardi said when he lost a Super Bowl:

We didn't lose the game. We ran out of time.

The game is still on. Parliament still exists. And the winner has not been declared yet, no matter what you say.
    The real winner will be revealed in our next election, because I have a hunch that Jack's death put a lot in perspective for my fellow Canadians.
    They will watch how Harper operates.
    And if that fucking deficit doesn't go down, the Voter will kill the Conservative King.
    Last edited by Johann; 09-28-2011 at 01:33 PM.

The Ottawa Citizen has real writers. Dan Gardner is one of them. Everything I've read from him has been quite on the money.
    Sun Media has people with opinions writing for them. Not journalists. They are not censored. They have no editor.
    Kinda like this site. So maybe I should work for them. They pay peeps to have opinions. I gotta get on that bus.

Dan Gardner had a brilliant article yesterday where he pointed out how unbelievably lucky Stephen Harper has been in 8 years.
    He said Harper should drop the Beatles ditties and start singing Rod Stewart's SOME GUYS HAVE ALL THE LUCK.

Because as a politician, Harper has had the luck of the fucking Irish.
    Look at all of his opponents in the last 8 years. He walked all over them with pretty much zero resistance.
    He's had lucky break after lucky break.
    The latest is having the biggest threat to his control-freakiness DIE.

The beauty of this tho, is that the NDP will have serious integrity to counter Harper's scandals. Which keep on coming.
    His party has silenced scientists, made backroom deals that we don't know about with God-knows-who, and this week up in the arctic Harper has had the hugest grins and smiles I've ever seen on his fat mug. I mean, he's BEAMING like a satellite dish!

Sometimes luck runs out, Steve.....

Be careful......
    Last edited by Johann; 09-28-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Parliament has resumed.
    The NDP are a little sombre (Jack Layton is missed very much) but they are VERY READY to take on Harper's Con Men.

A New Democrat Fire is Roaring right now..

Last week when Parliament resumed Stephen Harper made the astounding claim in the House of Commons that Jack Layton was his "FRIEND".

What a colossal LIAR.
    Even die-hard conservatives know that's a bold-faced lie.
    But they always let Harpers lies slide, because Steve's "the smartest man ever in Canadian politics".

Jack Layton was NEVER Harper's "friend"- they could have been- Jack extended the olive branch many times and is guilty of propping up Harper on a few occasions, to get his party some traction.

But Conservatives (and Harper especially) completely forget Jack's words to the Prime Minister after getting fucked in the ass for the 80th time:
    "I HAVE LOST THE ABILITY TO TRUST YOU NOW".

When Peter Mansbridge pressed Jack on the campaign trail about Harper's lies, Jack said "He's not telling the truth, plain and simple".
    Peter egged Jack on: "So he's a Liar, then".
    Jack replied: "He's not telling the truth, Peter".

How's that for CLASS?

Jack refused to lower himself to Harper's scummy level at every turn. He had bigger things on his mind.
    Such as, making this the greatest country on the Earth.

I see Laureen "Skeletor" Harper is now banging the drum for breast cancer in Ottawa.
    Get your goodie points now, Laureen! Henry Rollins said it. When you get old, who will give a shit about your wrinkled ass? Who will empty your bedpan? Get your goodie points while you can! Be good to people!
    Damn skippy.

Jack Layton's funeral at Roy Thompson Hall in Toronto had a brilliant thing happen:
    In true "Jack fashion", this was spoken: "It's about saying, HI BOB! How's things? it's about Hey Prime Minister, How's Laureen doing?"
    Standing ovation for that, and even Harper had to stand up and applaud or he would've confirmed how much of a shithead he is.
    His wife even looked at him during the ovation, to gauge his response. But as usual, he acted. He put on his sphinx mask and clapped like he agreed with the "manifesto" Ha Ha HA!

Harper is such a smarmy shark.
    I don't care if people are happy with him as PM.
    Intelligent people ARE NOT happy with him, and for extremely serious reasons.
    Reason number one: HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CANADA.
    If he did, his track record would prove it. And I'd shut my mouth if that was the case.
    But sadly, it is not.
    We've basically let an oilman run roughshod over our beautiful country/people/laws.

Kind of like a man named Bush.
    Last edited by Johann; 09-26-2011 at 11:47 AM.

I listened to and recorded the Ontario provincial leaders debates last night, and it was pretty much a gong show.
    No "debating" at all took place.
    It was 3 seperate people taking turns saying their piece, although Hudak (Conservative) and Horvath (NDP) both scored direct hits to Dalton McGuinty.

Some paper today said that Tim Hudak won the debate, but really no one won.
    Andrea Horvath was the most lucid, the most direct, and the most courteous. She repeatedly stuck to the issues, stuck to the questions and referenced all people who asked questions by name. REPEATEDLY.

McGuinty is slick. He danced around all direct attacks. He let his tongue take him away. He spouted off so many facts and figures it boggled the mind. I consider myself a switched-on guy, and I couldn`t make sense of anything McGuinty was saying. Lord help the person watching who was just a casual viewer. They would've been lost in that blizzard of bullshit.

8 years McGuinty has been Premier of Ontario. The provincial debt is enormous. It's crippling, actually.
    McGuinty had the nerve to say "I'm not saying it's all sunshine and apple pie. The debt is a concern. I won't deny that." (paraphrasing)
    It definitely ISN'T apple pie, Dalton. It's not even apple CORE!
    You have fucked Ontario up LARGE. And you are un-remorseful.
    Student debt is massive. No jobs for students nowadays, as was hammered home by Andrea Horvath.
    A degree is practically worthless nowadays. Everybody and their dog has a degree.
    Some students who can't find a good job (in their field or otherwise) resort to college (and more debt!) to try another tackle at the job market.
    Why go to University and get an education if all it gets you is a debt the size of a fucking mortgage?!?
    You have to fight for peanut jobs with other highly educated people who are in the exact same boat?
    Something's very wrong.
    And Dalton doesn't care. He said he's offering a discount on tuition. Yay.
    Why don't you FREEZE tuition fees? In the name of SANITY, like Andrea will do (please God let her win next week).
    Students are in the hurt locker today. It's a fight all the way, and unless you are savvy enough, you'll flounder to pay that student debt off in any decent amount of time.

So glad I reside in Quebec now.
    Because Ontario is being taxed to death by a man who said in three separate elections that he wouldn't raise taxes and then did it anyway.
    He's saying it again! In this election!
    Wow.
    If the people of Ontario vote this freak-zilla back in as Premier then every single person in Canada will be allowed to say FUCK ONTARIO! as loud and as often as they want. Because those voters would be the stupidest and brain-dead peeps in all the land.
    The Liberal party doesn't even exist anymore.
    So checking off "Liberal" at the voting booth would be like voting for a ghost, voting for phantoms.

Wake Up Ontario....take the province back before Dalton taxes you into your graves....
    Last edited by Johann; 10-04-2011 at 01:32 PM.

I spent all of last night listening to the Ontario leaders debate that I taped off the radio on good old-fashioned cassettes (how archaic am I? LOL) and tomorrow I'll give a laser-guided summary of it all.

Listening to or watching the debate once is not enough to know what these 3 leaders were really saying.
    I was able to stop the tapes and take notes whenever I wanted, so now I have a TOTAL grasp on the issues facing Ontario.
    McGuinty has ignored the people of Ontario. He's taken them for granted at every turn and raised taxes 3 times. (and gave us the BEAUTIFUL Harmonized Sales Tax).
    Last edited by Johann; 09-29-2011 at 06:14 PM.