Tim Hudak is facing a brutal mutiny from his caucus. He doesn't want to resign but he has no choice in the matter.

He promised to eliminate 100,000 Union jobs during his campaign, and his party is furious. It cost him a lot more than the election. Every single Union member in Ontario came out and voted (passsionately) against batshit insane Tory fuckery. They voted for their JOBS, for their LIVES. They'd rather be damned than let a cardboard cutout corrupt Tory shill fuck with their livelihoods. I don't blame
'em one bit. Politicians are paid with their tax money and think they can take your life away? Fuck with your family? Without repercussions?
This is why casting a vote matters. These slimy sacks of shit can fuck with your whole life! With immunity! Fuck them! They don't even earn their pay for fucks sakes! It's handed to them no matter what fuckery they get up to!

Would you believe that my own flesh-and-blood sister is a Stephen Harper supporter? I love her to death, but I'm having a hell of a time convincing her of Harper's gargantuan criminality and immorality. I'm making a friendly bet with her that Trudeau will win HUGE next year, sending Harper packing like he should've been in 2006. She lives in Tarsands land, right next to the Atomic-environmental-bomb site. She's surrounded by Tory morons and it's hard to escape them and their retarded mantras. Where you live has a lot to do with how your politics are shaped.
But hopefully she'll see the light. I will shine it brightly until I bite the dust. :)