OK...I've seen the bulk of the debate live now, and it's quite clear that Mulcair won. He was Prime Ministerial up there.
Harper was wooden as always, smirking and sneering at his opponents, intoning "You would vote for these two jokers?"

Trudeau hit Harper in the breadbasket: "The only years you've not run budget deficits are ELECTION years..."
Justin was emotional, excited, animated and all three men have fast minds. I have to admit, Harper, Mulcair and Trudeau all have great minds for pulling their facts out. Too bad Harper's facts were largely UN-factual...Tom & Justin cut in on Harper to say "That's not true, Mr. Harper..." about a dozen times. It wasn't so much a "focused" debate as it was hyped up to be. Bill C-51 came up- as the last vote Trudeau cast in the House of Commons! And we also learned from Tom Mulcair that Trudeau's first-ever vote in the House was for one of Harper's budgets!!! I never knew that. That would be enough to sway my vote to the NDP if I was undecided...Syrian Refugees also came up. As well as Tommy Douglas and Jack Layton.

It's up to you, Canada. More of the same with a lying, thieving, dishonest snake of a failure in Harper, OR Glory.

Don't let them tell you it can't be done!
:)