Thread: Stephen Harper is Delusional

Threaded View

Contempt for parliament = contempt for canadians

Just to keep you updated on the shitty "leader" we have here in Canada, you'll be pleased to know that he was found in contempt of Parliament not once, but TWICE by the Speaker of the House.

ELECTION TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to give you a brief run-down on what kind of nutjob shit the Conservatives and Harper have been pulling lately:

- "Oda-Gate":

Stephen Harper has defended and backed to the max Conservative MP Bev Oda, a woman who lied and mis-led Parliament,who was called on it and basically refused to apologize for her actions. Harper refused to fire her, or apologize to Canadians. It's astounding and mystifying why he would protect Oda. After many many calls from the opposition to have her expelled from government Harper just basically said to all: "Eat Shit."
    This is especially rich, and ironic, considering how Harper fired a woman who had done NOTHING wrong: Helena Guergis- she was just kicked out of the Conservative caucus, with no warning, no explanantion, other than "an RCMP investigation is underway into "serious allegations". So what happened? The RCMP cleared Helena of any wrongdoing whatsoever- the cupboard was bare! What were the allegations???? Harper never told anyone! Guergis or anyone else in the universe!!!!
    She should sue Harper for all he's worth. Fucking slimeball.

- the Conservative "Economic Action Plan"- what a colossal joke this scam is. You see these expensive, taxpayer-paid-for HUGE signs all over the country that bang the drum of the "Economic Action Plan" that is (in Harper's mind) magically transforming the Canadian economic landscape into a bounty of revenue and riches....Trouble is, no one knows what the fuck his "economic action plan" really is, or how taxpayers money is being spent on this boondoggle, which is supposedly creating jobs by the millions and saving us from fiscal doom.
    It really reeks of empty waste. More government swindling, passed off as righteous and beneficial "action".
    Quit insulting everyone's intelligence Harper.
    We've had quite enough of it.

- This is a government that ran an election campaign based on "transparent government", "more accountability" etc etc etc.
    Honor, integrity, all the shit that the Liberals were supposedly lacking, Harper rode in on a White Stallion, wielding Excalibur, to save the day.
    Well, again, that word IRONY...
    TWICE Harper was found in contempt of Parliament last week, all because he witheld vital information for the opposition. TWICE he was found in contempt of democracy. And what was his response?:
    You win some, you lose some.
    Yep. That was his response. Pretty deep.

First time in Canadian history the sitting Prime Minister is found in contempt of Parliament?
    His utter disregard for democracy means he needs to be removed. And fast.
    The last thing we need is a jackass for Prime Minister who just goes on whims and doesn't give a flying fuck about Canadians.
    I've said it before, I'll say it again: Stephen Harper does not give two shits about Joe taxpayer or any Canadian, for that matter.
    I see it plain as day. In his actions, his speeches, his behavior, all of it.
    It reeks of "my shit don't stink. I'm King Steve and you're not. I DARE YOU TO VOTE ME OUT".
    Well I say let's take that fuckin' dare.
    Let's get some new blood in there who takes his job seriously and is not trying to hoodwink anyone.
    A man like Toronto Mayor Rob Ford- who just made a beautiful summary/speech (on cpac March 4th) of what the Toronto city council has done (in only 4 months!) to save the taxpayers millions. I almost cried watching that. Ford put his money where his mouth is.

Did you know that the only thing Harper could muster to say about the Egyptian Revolution was "it looks like the toothpaste won't go back into the tube".

Did you know that on his son's first day of school (grade 1?), Harper (who claims he's a Family Man) shook his son's hand to send him off.
    Didn't hug his son. Didn't high-five his son. He SHOOK HIS HAND. Good luck Kid! You'll need it!
    Family Man my fuckin' ass.

Did you know that the Conservative party has the RCMP all over them? They are swarmed with RCMP investigations.
    Is this the government we want? They talk about the Liberal sponsorship scandal. Oh, do they ever love to bring that one up. Boy o Boy do they salivate to talk about the sponsorship scandal! You bet your sweet bibby! You bet the farm they'll bring that one up at every turn.
    Well guess what?
    Harper's been in power for 5 years and the scandals he's racked up make the sponsorship scandal look like child's play, like a mere trifle of a misstep.

GONE.

YOU'RE FUCKING FIRED HARPER.
    Fucking Fired.
    Last edited by Johann; 03-24-2011 at 06:40 PM.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd