Thread: Stephen Harper is Delusional

Threaded View

Friday was one hell of an historic day, one that made me damn proud to be a Canadian.
    The Conservative government fell on a vote of non-confidence over being found in contempt of Parliament.
    It was absolutely awesome.
    I tried to be there in person, but when I got to the hill at just after noon I was told that all public gallery seats had been taken- since 8 AM!!!!

And what did the FORMER Prime Minister say to the media in response to this first-time in history vote?
    Nothing.
    Absolutely nothing.
    He has refused to even mention the contempt ruling. (something which I suspect will be maintained throughout this election).
    He took no questions from the media right after the vote.

Um, Mr. Harper, don't you think you have to answer that?
    Don't you think we have a right to know what you think about that?
    Why won't you answer a single question on it?
    Why do you say that it was a "coalition" that caused this election when in fact it was YOU who caused it??

I'll remind you before you start beating that word "coalition" to death like a dead horse in this campaign
    that YOU, Mr. Harper in 2004 was all-too-willing to form a coalition with Jack Layton & Gilles Duceppe to defeat the Martin government.

Your current enemies (Duceppe and Layton! Deja Vu!) in this election are gonna call you on that hypocrisy from coast to coast you lying sack of shit! You will not get away with that chickenshit. Not this time.
    You had no problem with a coalition in 2004. You needed it for your own purposes. But now? Now you say a coalition is a BAD THING?
    Fuck right off.
    It will be glorious to see you lose.

The reason Harper is flaunting that word "coalition" so much (like a broken fuckin' record) is because the likelihood of Harper getting yet another minority government is Huge, and it means that the coalition will be 100% ironclad the day after the election.
    Why will it be ironclad?
    Because everyone in opposition to Harper (not just the Liberals) know that he's a dishonest, ignorant, secretive and slimy man whose ideology has become a ten-headed hydra and must be stopped. It's that simple.
    Harper has antagonized everyone who's not in his caucus. (and even some IN his caucus!) Watch those defectors like Stronach.....

He's in a tight corner right now, and even if he wins this election again, he's still in that corner.
    He's still faced with an opposition that has no confidence in him or his abysmal policies.
    He's on his way out, like it or lump it.

Those tax breaks for oil companies in his horrifying budget are for one reason only:

when Harper leaves office, he's "Sitting Oilman Pretty". He's padding his wallet, and using the Prime Minister's office to do so.
    This is not the first time a Prime Minister has abused his priviledges. (Mulroney is probably the biggest crook we've ever had but that's open for debate). Harper is not doing a single thing for Canada or Canadians but he's doing everything for himself and his cronies.

I sure hope Canadians can wake up and hold this asshole to account.
    But if Canadians won't, a coalition sure as hell will. And the country will be better off for it.
    Because a lying, fiscal Rapist will be shoved out of power.
    It's LONG OVERDUE.
    Last edited by Johann; 03-30-2011 at 07:14 PM.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd