Thread: Stephen Harper is Delusional

Threaded View

2 weeks to election day and I have a lot to bitch about.

Harper is raving about the Trans-Pacific Partnership, and it's no secret why. The TPP hands over all control to corporations. Governments are obsolete now. Corporations can now sue you over trade. (sue the federal government). And the best part of the whole thing is that this "Biggest trade deal in world history" was concocted by nameless and faceless un-elected, un-accountable shitstains who don't hide their hidden hand anymore. The New World Order is here, and it's always been here. The back of U.S. bills have "announcing the new world order" written right on them! Don't be shocked that corporations run the show...you let it happen, people! The next "logical" step is One World Government, right? As Sarah Palin said: "You Betcha".

2 weeks before the election ends and the "deal" is signed. Right.
    The niqab issue has apparently duped enough Canadians into believing that Tom Mulcair can't be trusted- it's astounding.
    That Aussie advisor Harper hired did the dirty on Tom Mulcair, and now all I hear is how "strategic voting" is all the rage now.
    Funny, same thing happened in the Ontario and Alberta provincial elections.....funny how that always happens when election day swoops closer....

At this point I don't know what the fuck will happen in 2 weeks. And I follow Canuck politics REAL CLOSE.
    Brace yourself- shit's going down.
    Last edited by Johann; 10-09-2015 at 02:02 PM.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd