Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Harper is Delusional

Defence Minister Peter MacKay is in even more hot water now.
    He fucking RAN from reporters and journalists last friday at the Chateau Laurier hotel.
    Why?
    Because it has just been uncovered that he ordered military personnel(high ranking ones too) to fish for instances of Liberals using military flights to debate in the House of Commons.
    This is unprecedented. Using military staff to search for items to use for partisan debate!
    WOW.

And guess who he debated with in the House?
    Liberal MP Scott Simms, who was on a Cormorant helicopter training mission AT MACKAY'S REQUEST in January 2011!!!!!!!!!!!

A training mission that MacKay ordered for Simms was used to counter the scandal that MacKay was picked up at his fishing lodge!??!?!?!?!?!
    I'm absolutely blown away at his balls.
    MacKay is a total fuckhead liar hypocrite piece of shit and why he hasn't been shitcanned is a question for the Amazing Kreskin.

This Robo-Call scandal is also far-reaching and totally "NIXONIAN" to quote Bob Rae.
    NDP iterim Leader Turmel said that it undermines Canadians' faith in the electoral system and an emergency debate is being demanded in the House TODAY. The fallout on this could unravel Harper's government in short order.
    36 ridings so far have reported the scandal, and by-elections may be called for every single one now.
    This isn't an isolated incident as Peter Mackay claims. When 36 fucking ridings are reporting this, then something's up.
    The calls have been recorded by many people who were keen to pick up on the abnormality of the calls.
    This is George W. Bush tactics: "We'll win Florida. You can write it down"-type shit.

Remember shortly after the election when I said that the Conservative scandals will rack up and spiral out of control?

BEHOLD.
    WITNESS.
    MARVEL.
    Last edited by Johann; 02-27-2012 at 10:50 AM.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

The Harper government has no defence here.

I'm watching how Harper handles this issue like a SUPERHAWK.
    Orders came from the top. Harper fosters this kind of dirty politics and embodies a "Win by any means necessary" attitude.
    This scandal will even have Conservatives saying "It's something Harper is capable of".

Can anyone in this country put these robo-calls past the Robot Harper?
    Hell no.
    This has his stamp of approval all over it.

The trick here is to find out who knows what, and who ordered what. All roads lead to the PMO as far as I'm concerned, because there were no robo-calls reported in Quebec- isn't that odd? (the Conservatives wouldn't DARE try something like robo-calls in Quebec- Quebecers are way too smart)- and look what happened in Quebec- the whole damn province voted NDP. Harper underestimated the Quebec factor. The Robo-Calls were in ridings that were close between the Liberals and Conservatives. Coincidence? I think not.

This was orchestrated and ORDERED from the top. Approved from the criminal PM down. I'm sure they used area codes from the U.S. or other parts of North America to re-direct the source of the calls, but I think we can get to the bottom of it by appealing to Conservatives with a conscience who know something. You want to be a HERO Conservative that I will high-five and buy a beer for?
    STEP FORWARD WITH ALL YOU KNOW, BABY.
    Your boss is a sitting duck for a nice long jail term for election fraud- throw him under the bus, as he so likes to do to peeps who don't tickle his fancy.
    Harper's got a date with a judge and jury.
    HAVE NO MERCY ON HIM. HE HAS NO SOUL.

This scandal just keeps on picking up steam.

Harper's response to this issue has been "Prove it. I dare you."
    Only problem is, he's got all of the info.
    He knows what companies were used, he has the voter lists.
    If he really and truly has nothing to hide then he should have no problem bending over backwards to prove his innocence.
    His party is taking artillery shell hits every single day over it, so he'd better mobilize with transparency.
    So far he's provided nothing but lip service to the Official Opposition.

Why hasn't he accepted a single media interview on this?
    Bob Rae was on CBC mere HOURS after he found out who was at the root of the Vikileaks30 thing.
    He rightly said: "I'm here taking full responsibility. Where is Harper taking full responsibility for the robocalls?"
    Why does he never give interviews to media ASAP? Is he above that shit? It has to "fit into" his schedule?
    ANSWER FOR THIS HARPER!!!!!
    The more you duck and jive, dare and scare the more you look like you are FULLY responsible.

Give Elections Canada and the RCMP every single thing you know.
    Or we're gonna have Judge Gomery lower the boom on your government, just like the Liberals after the Sponsorship scandal.
    That was just some greedy fucks lining their pockets.
    This is subverting DEMOCRACY- attacking Canadian rights. It is 1000% ILLEGAL.

This could end with the Conservative party being stripped of all of their assets, stripped of their status as a National political Party, and key players thrown into jail.

Please Lord Almighty MAKE. IT. SO.

Harper is so fucked it's insane. How ironic that he could be destroyed in the exact same way as the Liberals were when he took power.
    The irony is so rich and thick it's astonishing.

I said before that Harper won't leave unless he's in handcuffs. That day is inching closer and closer.
    I also said that the Conservatives never change their ways and that it's just a matter of time before they implode.
    Voila!
    Looky what we're witnessing!
    Harper's response to the Robo-Call scandal has been nothing but -"Robo-Answers" according to Bob Rae.
    They keep saying that if the opposition has proof then provide it.
    But the Conservative party itself has the proof.
    They have the lists. They have the info on who they hired for their campaigns. If you don't want to hand that information over Steve, then we'll wrench it out of you with warrants and a full public inquiry.

Fall on your sword or prove to Canada that you are truly not guilty by being COMPLETELY transparent, as you promised all election long last year.
    Time to nut up.
    Time to put your money where your mouth is.
    The onus is on YOU to prove you had nothing to do with this. Because you have the most to lose.
    The NDP and Liberals have already submitted what they have and will submit everything they get in the next days and months.
    The Conservatives have the most to lose.
    Don't you, Harper?
    So be forthcoming or you'll go to jail.
    You win some, you lose some. Right?
    RIGHT.
    Last edited by Johann; 02-29-2012 at 02:58 PM.

This scandal will take time to solve.
    A lot of time, I gather. Elections Canada just announced last night that the investigation has just expanded, to Thunder Bay Ontario.
    It could take months or years to fully realize who perpetrated this.
    Technology was used to pull this scam off, and it will take technology to root out the truth.

RackNINE is one of the companies (in Edmonton Alberta) who were used by the Conservatives in their election campaign, so we already have a smoking gun. We also have audio recordings that Liberal voters made of the robo-calls- another smoking gun. We just need the trigger man.
    Another smoking gun is that the Conservatives fired a 22 year-old kid who worked on the Guelph campaign- another one thrown under the bus- and he says he was not guilty- so he needs to take the stand. Peter MacKay said it was this one kid who pulled a prank, case closed.
    Holy Fuck is he stupid.
    Obfuscate away, Cormorant Pete!
    Ha Ha!
    Your word is worth less than shit on my shoe.

Harper hasn't done a single media interview on this and refuses to grant one.
    Shouldn't he answer for this? Besides saying it's a smear campaign by the Opposition?
    That's incredibly rich, as he's THE KING OF SMEAR.
    He smeared Stephane Dion, he *gleefully* smeared Michael Ignatieff, he smeared Nycole Turmel, and he somehow thinks he's being smeared with cold hard facts about his party's deceptions and criminal activity?

His balls can't fit into the country.
    Forget his person- his BALLS can't fit.

The day we find out what happened here is the day I celebrate. Because I have a strong hunch that on that day we will see a Prime Minister reduced to Bernie Madoff's social status.

Take all the time you need RCMP and Elections Canada- be thorough.
    Leave no Tory unturned.
    There may be Tories who have nothing to do with this (the ones who aren't close to Harper but suck his toes nonetheless) and I feel sorry for them.
    You got caught in the headlights of a party with no leadership, morals or souls.
    Last edited by Johann; 03-01-2012 at 09:00 AM.

The Harper government has changed it's position every single day on this scandal.
    Day 1 was "Prove it. I Dare you".
    Day 2 was "Give your proof to Elections Canada" (they already did- no direction needed from Tories on that)
    Day 3 was "It was one 22 year-old kid who pulled a prank. Case Closed"
    Day 4 was "We ran a clean campaign. We will not do our own investigation"
    Day 5 was "The Liberal party has perpetuated this. It's a smear all the way"

I'm waiting to see what they give today as their position, because Elections Canada just gave us the scope of this:

31, 000 complaints have poured in to Elections Canada about this issue!

To give you some context, every election has under 1000 complaints registered after an election.
    This is THIRTY-ONE THOUSAND and counting!
    Harper should be shitting his pants, because this is unprecedented.
    This was well-funded, well-organized, and we will see what the investigations uncover.
    I can't wait to find out what happened. I'm licking my chops.
    These fuckers are gonna get exactly what's coming to them.
    Cormorant Pete and Harper can share a cell as far as I'm concerned. They can read each other bedtime stories and tuck each other in at night, watch each other's backs in the joint. You know, jail buddies! Keeping an eye out for Bubba who wants Harper's pale ass in the worst way. LOL
    How aweome would it be if Harper is thrown into jail over this?
    TOO AWESOME.
    That was his agenda all along I think!
    He built those prisons for himself!
    He knew he was going to jail, so he might as well make the taxpayers pay for the prisons before he's shipped off to one.
    A HA!
    Dag Nabbit I think that's it!
    LOL
    I'm having so much fun with this it's crazy.

Hey Canada! we could have avoided this whole mess if you saw through Harper to begin with.
    You trusted him, and now look what we got: the biggest election fraud scandal in Canadian history. A sophisticated one too.

Bravo. Thanks for voting Conservative.
    When the party is stripped of everything it owns and Harper is thrown in prison, what will you say?
    It was a conspiracy? He was rail-roaded? HA HA HA!
    He did it to himself.
    Fuck him. Let him burn. I hate his guts and can't WAIT to see how this unfolds.

Yes, Elections Canada is SWAMPED, inundated, deluged with complaints over these dirty tricks.

This ain't a couple pranksters. This is systemic, and was planned carefully.
    I can't wait to see who the man behind the curtain is.

Now the Conservatives say it was Elections Canada who is at fault for the RoboCalls.
    Right. That's excuse number 18 in 6 days.
    It's Obfuscation 101!
    These clowns have had a different excuse every single day. It's incredible.
    Nothing says "GUILTY" like feeding everyone excuses day after day, does it?

Conservative MP Dean del Mastro has been designated as the fat and overweight excuse maker for Harper. Every day he stands up in the House of Commons and "speaks for" the Conservative party. Isn't that curious?
    How come Harper can't speak for himself on this?
    He is SHUCK AND JIVE ALL THE WAY.
    It's extremely funny that the Conservatives refuse to look into this matter. They will not conduct their own investigation.
    They are deflecting every single thing that comes their way.
    Not exactly looking innocent, are they?

Dean del Mastro is also a fucking hypocrite. After accusing the Liberals of using American PR firms to help them win the election, it was uncovered by the CBC that Mastro and 14 other Conservatives did the exact same thing! Then he backtracked, giving a half-assed apology, then dropped the issue completely. Thank the LORD for the CBC keeping close tabs on this.
    And for any Conservative who thinks there is no proof- Elections Canada would not have moved forward with affidavits and supeoneas unless there was clearly something illegal going on. The matter would have been dropped due to insufficient evidence.
    But it wasn't. In fact the investigation has expanded. I think we'll see some shocking revelations soon.
    Guelph was just the red flag riding. And the firing of the Conservative campaign kid (23 year-old Sona) right after was another red flag rocketing up the flagpole.
    The Conservative party has done nothing to eliminate suspicion.
    In fact they have poured gasoline on this fire by having Harper refuse to answer questions, refuse to take a media interview, and delegate a fat fuck hound dog to speak for you. Watch out Mr. del MASTRO! Harper may be using you as a patsy. Stay on your toes! That fucker is ruthless!
    Busses are idling, ready for more Conservative MPs who need to be thrown under! Hold Tight! Count of Three! Gotta stay close to thee!

They said yesterday that the Liberals were calling their own supporters to suppress their own vote.
    Only someone like Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber would come up with that. Only a completely oblivious teenager would come up with that.
    It's so batshit insane that it's not even worth mentioning. Anything to obfuscate, huh Tories?

And remember Rob Anders? The Conservative MP who fell asleep in the House of Commons?
    Well he fell asleep again, this time at a Homeless Military Veterans Committee meeting in Halifax. First, he was caught texting and being absent-minded, ignoring key speakers who were giving VERY IMPORTANT speeches. Then he starts to nod off in his chair! His head even bounced off the table!
    Then after the meeting, he is confronted by one of the speakers (a card-carrying Conservative to boot! Holy Shit!) and what does Anders do?
    He calls the man "an NDP-HACK" for asking him why he was sleeping during his speech.
    Anders also laughed when told (with hard facts) that Russia takes better care of their veterans than Canada.
    He called the man a Vladimir Putin supporter. Amazing. Just amazing.
    (Anders is on the Veterans Committee for Canada)
    On CBC's Power & Politics last night NDP & Liberal MP's spoke of how Rob Anders routinely nods off during meetings, is rude and is often texting on his blackberry during important meetings and conferences.

Another shithead Conservative who will no doubt keep his job. If Harper fired every Conservative who sucked he'd have no caucus.
    Last edited by Johann; 03-07-2012 at 10:49 AM.

The information on this scandal is coming out in "drips and drabs" as the pundits say, and we have a very serious situation right now.

In the House of Commons yesterday it was revealed that RackNine received a check from the "Government of Canada" (for millions?) but the Conservatives never listed it on their expense claims. NDP interim Leader Turmel asked if the Prime Minister knows why.
    Two other companies received monies from Conservatives and we are getting no info from them on who or what or how or when.

NO ANSWER from Harper.
    None. Zilch. He just pointed the finger at the Liberal party.

But the real smoking gun is this:
    Both the NDP and Liberal parties have agreed to give the Chief Electoral Officer more powers to investigate as he requested.
    THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY REFUSES.

That's the biggest smoking gun in this whole situation.
    Why would you deny the Chief Electoral Officer the FULL POWER to find out what happened here?
    No innocent party would do that. No innocent man would prevent that.

You want proof that the Conservative party are CRIMINALS?
    There it is.
    They refuse to give the Chief Electoral Officer full access to everything they have.
    This just got some mighty legs.
    They are saying "CATCH US IF YOU CAN".

Don't worry Tories.
    WE WILL.
    The clock is ticking hard and loud on your total doom.
    They were found in contempt of Parliament almost a year to the day last year- for the exact same reason- for withholding information.
    Harper's government fell on a non-confidence vote almost exactly a year ago for the exact same reasons. ELECTION TIME?????? Holy Shit!
    DEJA VU or fucking what!?!?!?!?

SEND THESE FUCKERS TO GITMO!
    Last edited by Johann; 03-07-2012 at 10:19 AM.

And in a related note, the Harper government yesterday dropped their appeal of the "IN AND OUT" scandal from 2006- they had to pay back 250,000 dollars to the taxpayers for overspending on their campaign.- they almost got away with it if it wasn't for keen Elections Canada auditors.

They have "agreed to disagree" with Elections Canada on their verdict and dropped their appeal yesterday.

Hmmm.......

If you ever needed to connect the dots on a nefarious, underhanded political party- DO SO NOW CANADA!

Conservative MP Rob Anders apologized for being a total loser sack of shit in the House of Commons yesterday, but it fell on deaf ears. Literally.
    There was no one there to hear him. I think he made the apology when the cleaners were vacuuming the empty Commons seats at 6 AM yesterday. Check the tape- no one was there. Just a live camera feed.

And his apology has not been accepted by the offended Homeless Military Vets volunteers.
    They stated that they want his resignation and they want him removed from the Veterans Commitee because they do not trust him at all.

And if you needed further proof of the Conservatives being 100% hypocrites, they want the Liberal staffer who was behind the Vikileaks Twitter account to appear before a committee.

The CBC showed us footage yesterday of JOHN BAIRD (2 years ago) shouting and ranting and raving before a committee: "I AM AN ELECTED MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT AND I WILL BE HEARD!!! YOU WANT ME TO TESTIFY BEFORE A COMMITTEE, FINE. BUT DON'T ASK MY STAFF TO DO SO. I ANSWER FOR MY DEPARTMENT'S DECISIONS. NOT MY STAFF. I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!!!!" (paraphrasing).

YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITES.
    Bob Rae took responsibility for that. It's over. Nothing was illegal about Vikileaks anyway. Everything on this Twitter account was already public domain. It was reprehensible what he did, but he resigned and Bob Rae took the brunt. The kid won't be charged, so what's the fuss?
    Fuck off with more about it.

The beauty of all this is that these fraudulent calls are completely trackable and traceable.
    The RCMP will wrench the voter call lists from Harper in due time.
    I'm not worried.
    He's doomed.

It appears what happened here is millions of calls were made to determine who was voting Conservative or not.
    If you answered "NO" when a caller asked you if you were going to vote Conservative, they would thank you and hang up.
    Normally (in a clean campaign) that would be it. You were identified as a non-supporter with a mark on the list.
    But what happened here is if you said you were not voting Conservative they would put your name on a separate list, a list of callers who will get "special" calls on or real close to election day. Calls from "someone" (Pierre Poutine??) saying that they are from Elections Canada and that your polling station was changed. Changed to a parking lot, a lake, a non-existant building- you name it.
    It's been reported that people just gave up and didn't vote when they realized they were duped.
    That's voter supression. It's dirty and it sux. It turns people right off voting for good.
    It's reinforces the notion that all politicians are crooks without a shred of integrity in their body.

In the United States apparently this kind of thing is so rampant it's off the fuckin' moonbase.
    Superpacs and all that.
    Mitt Romney spent TEN TIMES what his opponents did to win Super Tuesday.
    And he didn't win no great shakes, did he?
    He got Ohio, but so what.
    Obama will destroy all comers.

Here in Canada we take this election fraud shit seriously.
    We're trying to nip this in the bud, but we're being stonewalled by the government.
    I hope all Conservative supporters are watching this with shame. Complete, utter shame.
    They lie, cheat and steal routinely.
    They display hypocrisy 24/7 and cannot take responsibility for anything. It's embarassing.
    Harper is not fit to lead a person to the bathroom.
    He's not even a human being to me.
    He's just slime in a suit. Period. full Stop.
    Last edited by Johann; 03-07-2012 at 06:17 PM.

Another reprehensible scandal:

The NDP tabled a motion to ask that the government NOT cut Veterans Affairs in any way in the next budget.
    And guess what happened?
    The Conservatives voted AGAINST IT.
    They shot it down. They said they will cut 18,000 jobs at Veterans Affairs. No choice.
    Yeah, like these jobs will have any dent in their debt reduction schemes.
    THEY VOTED AGAINST MILITARY VETERANS.
    It doesn't get any lower than that. Balancing the books on Seniors (Old Age Security) and Veterans.
    Wow.
    The people's party all the way, huh?
    People before profits, huh?
    Stunning.
    Last edited by Johann; 03-09-2012 at 01:01 PM.

I'm really sick and tired of that fat fuck Dean del "Hypocrite" Mastro.
    He stands up every single day in the House of Commons and repeats the exact same talking points- telling the Liberals that their own party is behind these allegations. He keeps saying these allegations are "BASELESS".

Let me be clear, Dean-O:

RMG and RACKNINE are 2 companies that the Conservatives used in the last campaign and campaigns before that- Harper's old buddy and advisor Tom Flanagan said that RMG is responsible for the Conservative party winning the 2006 election.
    Stephen Harper is on record as calling Elections Canada "Just a Bunch of Jackasses".
    The Conservatives were found guilty of election fraud in 2006- they just dropped their appeal of the decision.
    This is a pattern.
    This is categorically a pattern.
    Harper's personal campaign was handled by RackNINE in Edmonton, so what fucking planet is he on when he says he doesn't know what RackNINE does? They received a check (for millions?) from the "Government of Canada" and the Tories didn't report it on their election expenses. What's that all about?
    These fuckfaces do not care one iota about fairness, logic, accountability or transparency, despite flapping their gums that they do.
    The proof is in their actions.
    They aren't transparent to save their lives.

The Liberals and NDP have already handed over everything they have to Elections Canada, so the Conservatives can stop demanding that they do so. The Conservatives, on the other hand, have handed over NOTHING as of yet. They say that if Elections Canada asks, they will give them what they want. (meanwhile they are shredding documents I gather).
    They will not provide anything voluntarily to Elections Canada- it has to be wrenched out of them, criminal assholes that they are.
    They say that Elections Canada doesn't need any more powers to investigate like the Chief Electoral Officer asked for, so that's why they will not grant him any more power.

Right.

Start preparing jail cells for 163 Conservative FUCKHEADS.
    THEY JUST. DON'T. GET. IT.

They are the party that is under investigation here, no one else.
    If the Liberals or NDP were under investigation, what kind of righteous indignation would they get from the Tories?
    It would be like ten thousand tsunamis coupled with ten thousand earthquakes.
    Parliament's walls would shake if the shoe was on the other foot.

This party is going down like a certain ship 100 years ago this April 15....
    Last edited by Johann; 03-09-2012 at 01:12 PM.

After the last two days, I am voting NDP for the rest of my life. No quarter will be given to the Liberal party anymore.
    The Guelph riding just took a wierder turn: the Liberals did RoboCalling of their own during the last election.
    Proof has surfaced that the Guelph riding had Liberal robocalls telling voters that the Conservative candidate was anti-abortion.
    That in and of itself is not illegal, but what is illegal is not identifying yourself when you call- which is what the Liberals did here.
    "The Big Red Machine" has pissed me off for the last time.
    Just when we have Harper where we want him, this bullshit appears.
    Fuckin GRITS....

The Conservative government just fucked the common worker up the ass.
    Legislation that was pulled out of a fucking hat to force Air Canada workers to work was passed at 1:30 in the morning today.
    They fucked the workers at Canada Post up the ass last June, and now they've taken the collective bargaining rights away from pilots and baggage handlers who moved to go on strike. It's absolutely incredible.

Minister of Labour (HA HA what a fuckin' JOKE!!!) LISA RAITT said that the economy was more important than the petty requests of Air Canada workers.

Stephen Harper is clearly not interested in running a good government.
    He doesn't have any desire to run a government that is fair, accountable or ethical.

If Canadians think for one second that this man is good for the country then they aren't paying any attention to him.
    Which is what he wants. He wants you not to care.
    The debate I watched last night on CPAC into the wee hours was nothing short of breathtaking.
    The Conservatives smirked and mocked the opposition for hours and hours, knowing that no matter what, the legislation was going to pass. Because they have a majority. They refused to acknowledge the blistering truth and laser-debating by the NDP and Liberals.
    They set time limits on the debates, and obfuscated at every turn.

This government sucks GIANT donkey cock and will for the next 3 years.

If I could, I would seal off the House of Commons with all Conservatives inside and gas those fuckers.
    I'd bring in 163 body bags and announce with great fanfare to the Canadian people that the dire threat to democracy is GONE.

(And don't go into Parliament for a few weeks until we get rid of the stench of their dead carcasses! We have to Febreeze that place!)
    Last edited by Johann; 03-15-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast