Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Harper is Delusional

Conservative MP Mike Lake is my new bitch.

This idiot stood up in the House yesterday and advertized himself like a whore.
    He gave us his resume: He was an advertizing hawk for the Edmonton Oilers.
    WHAT IS HE DOING IN THE GOVERNMENT?
    Why does he have such shitty hair- coiffed and gray?
    Why did he act like Don Juan in the House of Commons? Selling and shucking and jiving?

I'm watching You, MIKE LAKE.

I hate the cut of your arrogant jib. I'm looking for you to hit the pavement, just like your colleague Cormorant Pete.
    Fucking SALESMAN in goverment. Hit the road, Jack.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

Dean del Mastro stood up in the House of Commons yesterday and said that the Conservative party is NOT under investigation by Elections Canada.

Dean, the lies of your party are not washing. Your spin has no effect on the truth.
    The Conservative party IS under investigation, Paco.
    LOL
    What prompted this whole debacle Dean?
    That's right: abnormalities with regards to the Tory campaign in Guelph. That's where it began, ASSWIPE.
    Quit lying in the House.
    And tell your boss to stop lying too.
    He will be found guilty of perjury one day. Mark my words.
    I'm following this so closely that I can make predictions like this. I can be prophetic.
    Am I the only man in Canada who follows this shit every day?
    I hate politics but I know it can be honorable. Jack Layton proved that.
    Nycole Turmel is proving it. She stuck it to Harper yesterday, boy!
    She looked Prime Ministerial yesterday, not Harper. He never does to me. Slime has a bad public image...
    Her days as interim Leader are drawing to a close, but what was supposed to be a 2 month stint turned into almost ten months.
    Bravo Nycole!
    You held his slimy feet to the fire at every turn and NDP voters are justifiably proud of you. Because you had no prior experience and you stepped up like A CHAMPION and laid the smackdown on Harper many times in Question Period.
    You made him look like the sack of shit he is.
    ROUTINELY.
    Love you for it my Dear!
    MY MP!!!!
    In my RIDING!!!!
    Last edited by Johann; 03-15-2012 at 02:14 PM.

The Auditor General is investigating the Conservative party to see if they deliberately misled Parliament on the F-35 procurement.
    For months and months the Tories have been saying that the contract they signed for the F-35 is a done-deal.
    Harper campaigned on that fact all election long.

Now they say that no contract was ever signed.

No contract? EVER???

So you lied repeatedly to Canadians?
    I hope the Auditor General has a HEAVY FUCKING HAND on this....

AND the Auditor General is also allowing Public Works to investigate the Department of National Defence, to see how they award contracts for work. Some seriously fishy shit has surfaced with regards to awarding contracts.

This government is CONSTANTLY under investigation!
    For one thing or another, some authority is always looking into their crimes.
    Why do Canadians turn a blind eye to this?
    Why do they think Harper is acceptable as a Prime Minister?
    The evidence is not a mountain- it's a PLANET. A planet ten times the size of Jupiter.
    It's breathtaking how government employees can keep their jobs for such catastrophic job performance, huh?
    With fully indexed pensions and 24 weeks severance for only serving ONE YEAR!

I've gotta get into government.
    Gotta get my snout in that corrupt trough.
    Gotta line my pockets and be a soulless animal ASAP.
    Conservative MP's inspire me.

Stephen Harper has been asked every single day in Question Period why he will not open a public inquiry into the RoboCall scandal.
    He says Elections Canada is equipped to handle the situation.

Hey FUCKHEAD: 80% of the Canadian People DEMAND A FULL PUBLIC INQUIRY INTO THIS.
    Quit stonewalling and fucking around!
    He hopes this scandal will just go way, like all the others.

If the Liberal Sponsorship scandal could have a full public inquiry (which was nothing compared to these allegations) then let's kick out the jams, Harper!
    DEMOCRACY is at risk here.
    If you are innocent, then you have zero to worry about, don't you?
    You will be cleared of all wrongdoing, won't you?
    So let's get this public inquiry rolling.
    Until you do, you are 1000% GUILTY.
    You are doing nothing to prove your innocence and EVERYTHING to prove your guilt.

I'm glad it's catching up to you, Mr. Obfuscation.
    Really glad.
    You can shuck and jive in a jail cell from now on.
    See how far your politicking gets you in there, ASSCLOWN.

Stephen Harper has started airing attack ads on TV against Liberal interim Leader Bob Rae.

Another election isn't due for 3 YEARS. (unless Harper is thrown in jail as I pray everyday for- maybe he knows something I don't?)
    Are these attack ads necessary?
    Bob Rae won't even be LEADER then. Someone else will.
    What do these attack ads prove?
    That Harper is petty and Fickle-Fuckle, even when there is no election on the horizon for 3 years.
    I'm not voting Liberal ever again, but we don't need smears like this when there is no election in sight for 3 damn years.
    But if Harper thinks smears are fine right now, then I would suggest all Opposition parties get cracking with their finely crafted ads.
    They have enough ammo to smear Harper for a DECADE.
    This man doesn't hesitate to smear- even when he has a Majority government and even when there is no election in sight for years.
    That's the lowest of the low.
    That's a slimy sack of shit.

Canadians like him?
    Canucks think he's doing GREAT?

Lord have mercy on them- they know not what they think.
    Last edited by Johann; 03-19-2012 at 10:46 AM.

On RoboCalls in the past Canadian election, former aide to Stephen Harper Ian Brodie said:

"Something seems to have gone on- on a scale I've never seen before"

Tell your former boss to open a full public inquiry IAN.
    If the scale of this alarms even you, then lean on your former boss.
    I know he won't listen, but I figured I'd say it anyway.

Harper is hoping this will go away, like everything else does.
    And it might.
    Business as usual in Ottawa.....

A DND Official (name: ALAN WILLIAMS) who inked the "deal" for the F-35 planes has just come out to the National Post that Conservative MP's pushed hard for this deal, and that Canadians were TOTALLY misled. The military itself decided what plane to get, with total support from "Lockheed" Tory MP's.

*Sigh*

Can someone go to jail for this? Harper? Maybe? Possibly? Remotely? Hmm?

This is the most corrupt political party Canada has EVER SEEN.

Industry Minister and Conservative MP Christian Paradis was found guilty of ethics violations by the Ethics Commissioner yesterday and Harper just announced in Thailand that he will not punish Paradis. He said that the minister should just learn from his mistake and carry on.

Is this shit mind-blowing or what?
    Another shithead Conservative criminal who will keep his job no matter what he did.

MARY MOTHER OF GOD Get Rid of this Government.
    PLEASE.
    Lord help us.

The New Democratic Party has a new leader: THOMAS MULCAIR.

I was pulling for Brian Topp, who came second in the Leadership campaign, but I accept Mr. Mulcair as Leader.
    Now we can begin brooming out the Conservative party.
    As the NDP just said, we're taking the fight to Harper.
    He will not believe what will happen from now on.

The Conservative party has already proven to Canada that they are not fit to lead.
    Not only that, but we all have a very strong hunch that they did some illegal tricks during the last election.

ENJOY YOUR TIME IN POWER WHILE YOU CAN TORIES.
    We're sweeping you to the curb.

The F-35 boondoggle is insane.
    The CBC uncovered documents from DND that confirm all kinds of "Un-Readyness" with regards to the aircraft's construction.
    And the Conservatives conveniently never mentioned any of it to Parliament or the Canadian people.
    Harper kept us abreast of nothing, all the while saying this is the only aircraft that meets our specs.
    Funny, considering they never LOOKED at any other aircraft. And the reason for that is the military itself chose the plane for itself and the Tories said OK, we'll push hard for it for you. Fine with them, because they probably got kickbacks from Lockheed Martin for doing so!

When I was a soldier, the Chief of Defence Staff spoke to my Battalion once in Calgary.
    He asked us what kind of equipment we would like to see. We all resoundly said 'Hummers', armoured humvees, like the Marines used.
    The Chief said he'll make a note of that.
    We never heard back.
    That's how I know that the government doesn't give a fuck what the military wants.
    I experienced it firsthand.
    Not only did we never get hummers, but our BASE was shut down and moved three hours up the road.
    I took my release from the Army and so did 150 other well-trained MEN.
    A lot of them had wives with good jobs in Calgary and a 3-hour commute was insane. The government did not care.

Peter MacKay said he wasn't an expert on the F-35 (damn right you're not Cormorant!- stick to the legal profession asshole!) but that the deal HAD to go through. Why?
    Was Lockheed witholding your check?
    All eyes should be on Fantino and MacKay and Harper for this debacle. One thing I can't stand is how the Tories just make decisions without consulting anyone else. They think they know best. That is political poison, and they should know it.
    The Opposition is systematicallly taking the Tories apart, and I hope Canadians are watching.
    Watch CPAC- Watch the CBC- they are on top of this in a GREAT way. They won't steer you wrong.
    Harper has contempt for Canada and his opponents. It is his doom. He will not work with anyone. He demands compliance, and when he doesn't get it, he locks himself in bathrooms and will not come out. LOL
    (He dwells a lot on American Standards, remember...)

Yesterday in Question Period Conservative MP/Secretary Dean del Mastro smugly smirked and called NDP MP Charlie Angus "Eminem from 8 Mile". (??)
    Before sitting down in his Commons seat Dean said: "He's not the real slim shady"- to which Charlie replied in bazooka fashion:

You can keep trying to hip-hop over the issues, but I'm gonna read the long Conservative rap sheet to Canadians!

BOO-YAH!

How lame is it that Conservatives use Eminem to make a point? Then they get smacked down for it by a laser-sharp Charlie Angus, one of my favorite MP's- he really hammers these Tories in Question Period. I love it when he stands up to speak. Some tasty Angus Beef at all times!
    Last edited by Johann; 03-30-2012 at 09:58 AM.

The Conservatives will reveal their next federal budget in 2 days, and it will be the biggest slap in the face to every Canadian we've ever seen.

$8 Billion in spending cuts, to ensure that the Tories can say during the next election campaign: "Hey, we reduced the deficit by X number of dollars!!!! VOTE FOR US!"
    The only problem with that is how many Canadian lives they ruined to do it.
    NDP Leader Mulcair just said that Harper has got a fight on his hands.
    I hope all Canadians watch how Harper fucks Canadians (of all stripes) in an effort to reduce the debt that HE CREATED!
    Isn't it awesome for him to rack up the biggest deficit in Canadian history and then take a scalpel to anyone he feels like for it?
    Only in Federal Politics is such a thing remotely possible.

I watched 2 committees on CPAC yesterday: one was on Vic Toews being "targeted" and "threatened" by "Anonymous", a V For Vendetta type- person who posted a YouTube video threatening dire consequences for the passing of that illegal Tory bill to spy on all Canadians via the internet.
    The second committee was the Tories sending the matter of AVEOS workers and Air Canada workers losing their jobs to a committee.
    ????

Both were breathtaking examples of how the Tories don't have a clue about anything.

Vic Toews said he had a thick skin, but asked how can Parliamentarians protect themselves from attacks such as "Anonymous".
    Easy, Vic: Don't conjure up Legislation that stomps on freedom.
    Anonymous would never have appeared if you didn't want George Orwellian Legislation, asshole.
    If you didn't want a backlash, then don't come up with batshit insane and unconstitutional legislation!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Fuck are they retarded.

The other committee was utterly meaningless and useless, because Conservatives voted down the amendment to have the results of the committee findings tabled in the House of Commons, an amendment that NDP MP Olivia Chow (Jack Layton's widow) asked for so that Members can debate it in the House. Conservative fuckface Pierre Poilivere (a smug and arrogant piece of shit- just listen to him!) asked for the results to NOT be tabled before the House.

Why?
    Because it gives Tories more time to obfuscate. This matter is SERIOUS and of a "MAKE A MOVE NOW PLEASE!" urgency. The workers at Aveos & Air Canada (thousands) will lose their jobs if the Tories don't act fast. They will not move at all on it. Again, it's astonishing how much contempt they have for common workers. They need to be removed from government ASAP.

I have to say that even though each elected Member of Parliament represents the riding and constituents of their homes, it DOESN'T mean that that MP is on the side of good at all times. We have a litany of examples of MP's who if the shoe was on the other foot wouldn't dare support some of the things that their Leaders put forward but due to the nature of government they get tarred with the same brush because they are of ONE PARTY, ONE IDEOLOGY, so to speak.

When you look at who is united (TRULY UNITED) in the House of Commons, look no further than the NDP.
    Watch them in Question Period. They are all on the exact same page. And there is no maliciousness in their ranks.
    No NDP MP will ever be "thrown under the bus" and forced to sue the government for wrongful dismissal, as Harper has on his hands with Helena Gurguis. (I reckon he won't fire anyone ever again- even if a Tory MP did something extremely illegal, like Christian Paradis, who still sits in cabinet).

I envison a scenario where Harper is sitting in the PMO and RCMP officers enter with a warrant.
    They slap handcuffs on Harper and read him his rights.
    He asks what he's being charged with.

The officer states: Treason, Fraud, Misleading Parliament, Contempt of Parliament, bad hair and having no soul.

Harper says:
    "Can't I refer this to a committee? Before you take me away? Sir? I will not stand for this! I am an oilman who hoodwinked the Canadian people! I HAVE RIGHTS!
    Last edited by Johann; 03-28-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Last night on the National, Peter Mansbridge did an interview with the U.S. Secretary of Defence Leon Panetta who was visiting Canada along with the Mexican defence minister, to meet with Cormorant Pete and discuss who knows what.

Guess what that guy said?
    He said that Canada is 100% on board for the F-35. 100% ON BOARD- NO BACKING OUT.

So what did Fuckhead Julian Fantino mean when he said yesterday in the House that no contract was signed and that they have options open for procuring possible alternative aircraft? Was that some shit he just pulled out of his ass? Is there any truth or teeth to that statement?

As an NDP MP said yesterday:

What is the true story on this plane? The public record or what Conservatives tell themselves in private?
    Last edited by Johann; 03-30-2012 at 09:59 AM.

I also watched a DEVASTATING program last night on THE FIFTH ESTATE:

LOST ON THE ICE, a story of a boy in Newfoundland who went out snowmobiling in Labrador and got lost and died on the ice due to exposure.
    A search was called for but never acted on by the Canadian military.
    They had time to reach the boy within the first day (if they had acted) and we learned that that kid walked 19 KILOMETERS before succumbing to the elements. Absolutely tragic.

Why were no search and rescue helicopters deployed? They were notified of the missing boy, they knew he needed help.
    Because two helicopters were out of service and the three Search and Rescue Cormorants in Gander were only to be used in case of a sea rescue.

?????????????????????????????????
    Peter Mackay refused to be interviewed for that program, and so did the high-ranking military TOOL who gave a million excuses to the media in a press conference.

Family members held signs at a vigil for their brave son: ONE CALL IS ALL YOU NEED. (If you're Peter MacKay).

MacKay got a lift from his fishing lodge (on his own orders) and a boy dies on the ice with three choppers sitting there doing nothing.

HOW MANY SCANDALS DO CANADIANS NEED IN ORDER TO CONCLUDE THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS AN ABJECT FAILURE?

HOW MANY?

I could post for pages and pages and pages about how bad this government is.
    I try to post short items in an effort not bore anyone.
    But the depth of the Conservatives ineptitude is deeper than the mariana trench.

(BULLY FOR JAMES CAMERON! First man (a Canadian!) to go to the deepest part of the earth).

I really hope canadians are paying attention to the destruction of democracy right here in the True North Strong and Free....

The Budget has landed.

And it is a doozy.
    FIVE BILLION in cuts, not eight as previously thought. Old Age Pensions were attacked, and this budget has goodies in it for Harper's rich pals that he could not get through when he had a minority government.

Bob Rae calls it a "Stealth" budget, because it hovers, and then it will deliver devastating attacks on the middle class.
    NDP Leader Mulcair stated quite clearly that Harper's promises and "word" from the last election campaign are worthless.
    Harper broke every single promise he made.
    Finance Minister Jim Flaherty and Harper bounded down the parliament stairs with the budget in hand, grinning from ear to ear.
    A 500-page Brick, that budget is an all-out assault on Canadians. Flaherty said it was a modest " jobs" budget.
    Right.
    It ignores the fact that these services he's cutting are direly needed, and if they are cut, then you weaken the economy.
    AND THEY ARE ALL ABOUT THE ECONOMY????

Conservative Finance secretary Shelly Glover (dead-ringer for Sarah Palin: the glasses, the hair, the voice- she wants to be the Canadian Palin!) inadvertantly told Canada on National TV the Conservatives agenda with this budget.
    This budget is designed to ensure that the Conservatives kill the deficit just in time for the next election.
    They will kill it EXACTLY on the next election date- 2015. Coincidence?
    Shelly Glover said they didn't design it that way, but the host on CPAC called her out on it, stating quite plainly that if the Conservatives really wanted to, they could kill the deficit within one year, considering the quarterly debt killing of $8 billion we have right now.
    The Conservatives are buying themselves time!
    Right up to the exact time of the next election!
    They aren't even "running" the country!
    They are just punching the clock and cashing in!
    Last edited by Johann; 03-30-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast