Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Harper is Delusional

This post is not about Stephen Harper.
    This one is about President Obama.

If you want further proof that both sides are owned in Federal politics (Canadian and American alike), then you need look no further than the fact that Obama said in 2009 that he would not pursue criminal charges against George W. Bush, Donald Rumsfeld and (Prime) Dick Cheney. The fix was in then, and Hunter S. Thompson would've shouted that fact loud and fucking clear.

Every U.S. President (at least as long as I've been alive and probably much earlier) has been a corporate whore.
    Reagan was Merrill Lynch's corporate whore.
    Bush Sr. was big oil's corporate whore.
    Bill Clinton was everybody's corporate whore lawyer.
    Bush Jr. was big oil's corporate whore.
    And now we have Obama, Goldman Sachs' corporate whore. (among a long list of corporations he endorses and takes money from in large quantities- most recently MONSANTO.)

Now, don't get me wrong. Obama is a nice man. I'm sure of it. He still puts on a great show of "looking out for the little guy", but there is no proof in the pudding. The fix is in, the Suckfish said. Congress is willing to destroy the government in an instant, it's so ridiculous now. And you ever notice that the Republicans are more upset with Obama over Benghazi then the ones who killed the Americans? Why is that? Said Andy Rooney from the grave.

Obama has conducted drone strikes against his own citizens, and thinks it's OK. This is a President who was caught red-handed spying on American citizens. Edward Snowden exposed him like a chicken with no feathers, like Nixon on steroids. And for it to be a DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT...well, stand there with a straight face and tell me the fix isn't in.

The time for giving Obama the benefit of the doubt is long gone. Take a real hard look at him. Then tell me he's a great President. If anyone could've given the USA hope, it was him. So now, just grab your ankles and kiss your ass goodbye. Because no man can give the USA hope. And if he does exist, I'd like to see that show. Put him on the world's stage for all to see. Because I remember the night Obama won. Oh Yes I do. I watched it Live on TV. Change has come to America was the line, wasn't it? What change Barack?

I don't see any. Quite the opposite. I see a hypocrite.
    Last edited by Johann; 05-21-2014 at 09:05 PM.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

Senator Romeo Dallaire has resigned from the Canadian Senate. He says he's leaving to step into a bigger job on the world's stage.
    He also said that Canada needs the upper chamber "to balance out the other one", and that Senators should still be appointed.
    NDP Official Opposition Leader Tom Mulcair gave a statement on Dallaire, that he's probably leaving the Senate because he's seen enough.
    I'm in favor of abolishing the Senate, so I'm at odds with Romeo on that one. But Parliament Hill has just lost a vital voice, an important voice.

Not a peep from Harper on Dallaire.
    Probably because he was appointed by Paul Martin, who just ripped up Harper for shelving the First Nations Education bill (and the money that goes with it). Harper is immoral, just as Martin says. Harper is also doing something unconscionable, as Martin also said.

Harper has got to fucking go. YESTERDAY.

You want a whopper of a scandal? HERE'S FIVE.

Stephen Harper made a secret deal with the United States during the economic crisis.
    Did you know that Harper lied to Canadians when he said that Canadian banks would never need a bailout?
    Did you know that the United States Federal Reserve gave Canadian banks a MASSIVE bailout?
    I didn't either.
    Until yesterday.
    Why on God's Green Fucking Earth would the U.S. Federal Reserve give Canada's banks a bailout????????????????
    Can anyone on this fucked-up doomed orb give me an answer on that one?

The Federal Reserve wanted to solve the economic crisis by printing more money, which was an illegal and very badly played plan.
    I learned also that Jim "THE FLEECER" Flaherty may have signed his own death warrant by telling them not to print more money.
    They did just that.
    Jim "resigned", and 3 weeks later his corpse is sitting nice and cold in the ground. I'm not connecting any dots here. But it makes you wonder. :)

Our "rock solid" banks here in Canada were given a massive "bailout" when none was required in any way shape or form.
    I've just given you the information. Now what will you do with it?
    I'm better than any fucking newscast, Bitch. Give me a Pulitzer Prize. I need the cash.

I'd like to ask Republicans (the GOP) if they remember back when if you were against the President (Dubya, Bush) that you were called a TRAITOR?

I get to exercise my right to vote in two days. Can't wait. I'm so tired of Liar Kathleen Wynne and can't stand cardboard-cutout Tory Tim Hudak.

NDP beacon-of-sanity Andrea Horwath is my choice, WAS my choice in the last election. And I'd vote for her in the next election.
    She's great. She has sound policies, and no one wants to give her a shot. The Orange Crush is Real, and she is gaining momentum, has been gaining momentum. I follow Andrea on Facebook, and her campaign looks smashingly on target and on-message. Ontarians want some real accountability and some real Leadership. Andrea has seen enough waste and crime, and so have the citizens of this Province.
    2 days and I *joyfully* head to the polls.
    Last edited by Johann; 06-11-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Today is the big day for Ontario. I'll be at my polling station early.

The media is reporting that the Tories have the Lead, which tells me one thing: Ontarians are not about to forgive the Liberals for the gas plant scandal or the gross mismanagement of the province. Sadly, if what the media is saying bodes true, then Ontarians are not looking to the NDP as the proper alternative. They are looking at a cardboard-cutout shill for the most corrupt political party in this country.

Can't wait to see these election results. Robocalling has occured again, voter supression is still a Tory tactic, so they may have stolen another election from the people. We'll see what the results will be. Right now no one can predict the outcome. We can all say our wishes, but who knows with any certainty which ones will come true?

You want a good laugh? Laced with TRUTH?

Then go to www.urbandictionary.com and type in "STEPHEN HARPER".

Voted. Felt Great. I was there before the polls opened at 9AM, with less than 100 other people.
    It was painless. The volunteers all seemed new, but they made the process virtually pain-free.

Now it's just waiting for the results.

Ontario has spoken, and Kathleen Wynne is the Premier now. She was elected to a MAJORITY, and I'm 50% happy and 50% bewildered.
    The NDP were soundly and roundly defeated, losing the ability to trigger another election.
    The Conservatives were obliterated, and Tim Hudak resigned in disgrace. Tories were routed.

It's taken me a few days to understand what happened. So here it is:
    Ontarians were not willing to give the reins to Andrea Horwath (why I have no idea) and some NDP voters "strategically"
    voted, crossing the floor (to me) and voting Liberal red. I know exactly why too: votes had to be strategically made for the future, for the Federal election next year. Ontario has basicallly assured Canada that they will vote for Justin Trudeau. They said it election night (June 12th) LOUD AND CLEAR. Harper must go, and Ontario is leading the charge. Fine by me.
    It's the categorical rejecting of the NDP that stings the most. I get why. You believe Harper will only be beaten by Justin Trudeau, can only be beaten by Trudeau. So be it, you shapers of Canada! LOL.
    I just hope Kathleen (LIAR) Wynne doesn't slip up and cause some catastrophic scandals. We've seen some doozies.
    She's legitimately won the right to be Premier of Ontario. Wynne Won the 2014 election. Let's see if she isn't merely an opportunist.

I'm just glad it bodes *REALLY* well for Harper's destruction next year. It bodes so well I'm giddy.

Tim Hudak is facing a brutal mutiny from his caucus. He doesn't want to resign but he has no choice in the matter.

He promised to eliminate 100,000 Union jobs during his campaign, and his party is furious. It cost him a lot more than the election. Every single Union member in Ontario came out and voted (passsionately) against batshit insane Tory fuckery. They voted for their JOBS, for their LIVES. They'd rather be damned than let a cardboard cutout corrupt Tory shill fuck with their livelihoods. I don't blame
    'em one bit. Politicians are paid with their tax money and think they can take your life away? Fuck with your family? Without repercussions?
    This is why casting a vote matters. These slimy sacks of shit can fuck with your whole life! With immunity! Fuck them! They don't even earn their pay for fucks sakes! It's handed to them no matter what fuckery they get up to!

Would you believe that my own flesh-and-blood sister is a Stephen Harper supporter? I love her to death, but I'm having a hell of a time convincing her of Harper's gargantuan criminality and immorality. I'm making a friendly bet with her that Trudeau will win HUGE next year, sending Harper packing like he should've been in 2006. She lives in Tarsands land, right next to the Atomic-environmental-bomb site. She's surrounded by Tory morons and it's hard to escape them and their retarded mantras. Where you live has a lot to do with how your politics are shaped.
    But hopefully she'll see the light. I will shine it brightly until I bite the dust. :)

I read an article on Harper this week that said if logic prevailed, he would resign now, and hand the reins to someone else.
    Because right now, Harper is a fool if he thinks he will defeat Trudeau next year. AT best he will get a minority government, and that is the last thing he wants, because the Opposition parties will send that minority packing, as most in Parliament do in such situations. That's politics.

Harper has to know that his days are literally numbered. He cannot guarantee anybody in his caucus a Majority next time around.
    He is in the same spot Tim Hudak is in and it is awesome to witness: if he stays stubborn and bullishly plows ahead as Leader, he will lose a lot more than the election. But Harper probably doesn't care. If he cared about his own bacon and his own future he would resign right now in order to save face. He will be a Rock Star to Conservatives if he resigns now. If he doesn't, he will be a shitstain who didnt listen, just like Hudak.
    Only Hudak has no right-wing "Legacy" to protect. Harper does. It all goes out the window if he stays on. He's so drunk on his own non-power he will damn the torpedoes and fight to death. I hope he does, actually. The Victory by Trudeau will hurt him that much more. Harper is no political genius.
    He cuts his nose off to spite his face.
    My sister thinks that the country will not be ready to let Trudeau's "inexperience" take over. Right.
    He's been in the PMO since he was a baby. Harper is still an inexperienced MP to me. Was Never qualified for his job. Still isn't.
    I will win that wager handily. I follow Canadian politics like no one else. I'm part Seer Here. LOL

Conservatives are saying in the wake of the rout they got in Ontario that the Federal level of politics is light years different from the Provincial level.
    They seem to believe that both levels have zero to do with each other, and that Wynne's majority was somehow a boon for Harper!!!
    Dream on.
    Anything can happen in a year, but I think the Provincial Liberals will not slip up, at least not until the next Federal election is over. ;)
    The stakes are really huge here, and I'm keeping my eyes peeled for Trudeau mysteriously dying like Jack Layton did, after Historically winning Stornoway.
    Harper's political opponents tend to die at inopportune moments, a trend I've noticed. Anyone else notice it? Didn't think so. Keep being ignorant.
    Keep believing Harper isn't eyeballs-deep in crime, like his fishing buddy Rob Ford.
    I know with every fibre of my being Harper is pure slime who doesn't do anything for Canada. He does it for politics, ego and the oil sector, the ones who all stroke his tiny cock.

I'm the only one in Canada who tells it like it is about Harper with STANK. (a benefit of not being in the phony media. Boo-Yah.)
    I actually hold back on what I really want to say about this scourge of a Tory Toad.
    If you really knew what I thought of Harper, you'd recoil and say I was Leatherface pulling the cord on a chainsaw.
    And you'd be right. The man is less than worm food to me.

Because I am a Lone Wolf in my reportage on Harper (I don't do much "consensus gathering" with anyone else) I find myself sometimes learning things I didn't know. For example, that there is a "Coiled Rage" in Canada, and it is aimed at Harper's government. I thought I was all alone in my coiled rage at him and his fuckery. I've read more than one article that says there is a very palpable coiled rage that citizens of this country have for Harper, and that a "BIG SWEEP" will take place during the next Federal election. No one sent me a memo! Bastards!

Hope is on the way.
    It's in the form of a Big Sweep!

Canada Day celebrations were excellent on Parliament Hill on July 1st- it was the first time in years I actually braved the crowds.
    I wanted to see Whitehorse perform badly. They were part of the show, and even though they only did two songs, I was very happy.
    I ended up being on the Hill for a total of 7 hours, soaking up all the Canadiana.
    The only downer was Stephen Harper and Skeletor parading their dumb asses around the Hill, as if they mattered.

Nadja was also a fantastic singer- her performance was great to me. Marianas Trench were good, but that music does nothing for me.
    It's for the Blink 182 crowd.
    The rest of the performers were serviceable. When it started to rain it was awesome to see the VIP section scrambling for their lives.
    I mean, it was RCMP, Mucky-Mucks, Snowbirds pilots, F-18 pilots, their wives and children all running for cover! only three or so brought umbrellas!!! LOL I loved it. I got soaked but it was cool!

Great vibe for Canada Day. Canadians are not overly patriotic but once a year we show it. It was great, despite Skeletor and Harper.
    And what was with the Star of David being projected on the screen during Serena Ryder's performance????
    It was really creepy, and totally out of place.
    Last edited by Johann; 07-03-2014 at 12:30 PM.

Disgraced Tory Senator (and appointee of Stephen Harper's) Mike Duffy has now been officially charged with 31 counts of fraud, bribery and all sorts of other foul business. The RCMP laid 31 official charges today. Duffy also has a Peruvian love-child. That he denies exists. Cuff the Duff. Absolutely. You can't write this stuff. It's Amazing.

No comment from Harper.
    I wonder why.

Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast