Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Harper is Delusional

New information has emerged as to what Stephen Harper did during the attack on Parliament Hill on October 22nd.

The Conservative caucus was in a meeting at the time shots started ringing out in Centre Block. Harper told Peter Mansbridge recently that his first priority was to get out alive. That has been proven more true than anyone knows: he LEAPED into a mop closet to save his own ass during the confusion/firefight. Apparently it took security on the Hill 15-20 minutes of cajoling outside the caucus rooms doors to get the MP's to open the door, that it was in fact in-house security, and not terrorists!
    And apparently the Tory MP's were ASTONISHED to see Harper crawl out of the mop closet, to be whisked away. Then those same MP's had to stay in that room for hours and hours while they "responded" to unfolding events. Harper didn't address Canada or Canadians until 10 HOURS after the incident began, and when he did, he looked white as a ghost, so pale and so frightened. It's so embarrassing you can't calculate it. Harper also told Mansbridge that he believed the two soldiers killed were linked, then he backtracked when pressed, saying "I believe the investigation is ongoing".

This shows you how much of a Coward Harper is. This shows how he abandoned not only his own MP's in a moment of crisis (by jumping into a mop closet!?! WOWZA!), but abandoned a Nation looking for answers. The city of Ottawa deserved the most answers- I should fucking know because I experienced it first-hand- the first "lockdown" I've ever experienced. We were ordered not to leave our homes. I was furious and still am. We sat there for hour after hour after hour waiting for something- anything-from people in power. We got a shitty scripted "speech" by Harper later in the evening, mumbling about how Canada will not be intimidated. You were intimidated enough to run to a mop closet, you fucking idiot! And you wouldn't come out until you heard Sgt.-at-Arms Vickers' voice!
    YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACEFUL COWARD STEVE.
    I never imagined the shit that has gone on since you got power. I could conceive of it, but I never imagined it would actually happen. This Zionist Oil Lobby Idiot should be placed in an orange jumpsuit and shackled at the hands and feet until we can sort out the exact scale of his crimes these last 8 years.
    Enough is Enough.

Harper also told Peter Mansbridge that he will stick to the fixed-election-date of a fall ballot next year.
    We'll see if that's a fucking lie, won't we?

Harper's government is also passing legislation that is a full-frontal assault on Union Bosses, who Pierre Poilievere says "are not representing the workers". Pierre & Harper have declared war on the biggest workforce in Ottawa- his own government staffers, actually- they are starting a war between federal union workers and the government itself! UNPRECEDENTED IN THIS COUNTRY.
    The Tories realize the political power of Unions, and they are trying to kneecap them, with bullshit legislation. Harper and his fucky-fucks has managed to piss off every single group that matters in this country. What he is doing is pure treason, unconscionable and it merits immediate removal from office. There will be a fucking reckoning next year. Believe It.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

If you live in Canada, and you're thinking of voting for Harper in the next election, CHECK THIS OUT:

http://www.unpublishedottawa.com/let...rship-campaign

Parliament resumes this week here in Canada, and all three Federal party leaders are in full-on Election mode.

Harper is finding himself on the defensive yet again, because he lied to Canadians about our military role in Iraq and the war on ISIS. Official Opposition Leader Tom Mulcair asked Harper in the House of Commons if we will have a combat role in Iraq. The answer he got was "NO". Well, we learned last week that we are indeed engaged in Infantry combat ops, with our special forces troops. "Mission Creep" accusations have been levelled at Harper, and that's exactly what we have when our government willingly deceives the public. God help those troops when they get home...Veterans Affairs does not exist.

In other scandalous lack-of-Leadership news, we also have Harper's government saying they are unable to deliver a Federal Budget on time. It is due NOW. It's been delayed to April or May by Finance Minister Joe Oliver, a doofus if there ever was one. Jim "The Fleecer" Flaherty has left a huge void in Harper's cabinet, and Joe Oliver is in way over his head.

Justin Trudeau nailed Harper in the media over no budget: No budget from this government, and their excuse for why not is the equivalent of "THE DOG ATE MY HOMEWORK". Harper prides himself on his economic management, yet it's actually non-existent. This clown has only one plan: Plan A, the oil sector. Oil prices dropped huge, and Harper never thought that was possible. Well, it's a reality, and he has no Plan B! NOTHING! He rested the entire Federal budget on the oil sector! And when oil prices tanked (thanks to Saudi Arabia), he found himself having no hard numbers on the fiscal situation! He's just fuckin' floundering on the economy. A child can see it.
    No budget till May. Yay. Harper is just winging it, and it's time for him & his shitty crew to hit the bricks.

Call an election now Steve. Do it. Break your own fixed-date election law. It's the only time I'll tell you to be dishonest with the people. Don't wait for Mike Duffy to destroy what's left of your credibility. Don't wait for the "Cirque du Nigel Wright". If you had a brain, you'd call an election right now, before the Tsunami of Shame hits your deluded masses of followers.

I'm quite stunned that people think this Mike Duffy trial is old news, that it has no relevance. I've heard many Harper lovers say it won't affect a thing. HO HO! Just wait and see what scandalous tidbits will emerge over this crime. His own Chief-of-Staff paid off a sitting legislator, SECRETLY. I think it was Duffy himself who let it slip the Tories paid the tab for his taxpayer rip-offs. He felt he was supremely entitled to it- he made sure John Baird got re-elected, Dammit!

LET THE HAMMER FALL ON TORY BLUE.
    Last edited by Johann; 01-26-2015 at 03:27 AM.

It's 2004 ALL OVER AGAIN. This is how Stephen Harper is gonna try to win the next Federal election. By using the word "Jihad" ad nauseum and the "War on Terror".

Fuck him and his George W. Bush ideas for winning power.

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/2015/...on-terror.html

HEY CANADA:

Here's why the RCMP are 1000% corrupt, why the NDP should be our next government (and why Charlie Angus should be knighted by the Queen). AND WHY NIGEL WRIGHT and STEPHEN HARPER BRIBED Mike Duffy:

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/po...by-top-mountie

VOTE ACCORDINGLY IN OCTOBER!
    Last edited by Johann; 02-02-2015 at 05:40 AM.

Canada's government continues to throw the public bizarre curveballs. Something is up.
    Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird has resigned, with no explanation other than "You have to be defined by your values"

????????????????

Is he smart enough to know that Justin Trudeau will TROUNCE Harper this year? Seems so. Baird wants to leave while he's still "on top" LOL Oh yeah, and he's eligible for a full pension at age 55, when it's age 67 for the rest of us.
    From me to you, BAIRD: GOOD RIDDANCE YOU FUCKING DISGRACEFUL IGNORAMUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You quit just like Jim Flaherty quit.
    The heat just got too intense, didn't it?
    Or is there a gay scandal lurking that hasn't come out yet?

Baird's resignation is what, the tenth Minister in Harper's cabinet to resign in 2 years?
    There's Trouble in Tory Paradise if the most loyal soldier in Harper's team bails.

Something happened behind closed doors here.
    There's a scandal here, because John Baird would NEVER leave Harper's side, especially when he's in a Majority government and an election is looming.

So I ask you, Canada:

Why is John Baird resigning today?

Don't be fooled, Canada.

John Baird is resigning so he can take a much-higher paying job, JUST LIKE JIM FLAHERTY DID! WHO KNEW!

"I never took your trust for granted" was the best line he laid on us in his resignation speech, the greatest thing ever uttered by a politician leaving for a much-higher paying job who's in a Majority government in an election year.
    You are a fraud, Baird. A disgrace. You did jack and shit for Canada. And I'm glad you're fucking gonzo. But don't think you fool anyone. You are leaving to line your pockets, something you had planned from Day 1, you opportunist, you.

The last thing Baird did while in office was have his car pelted with eggs from angry Palestinians. And had shoes thrown hard at him, with people shouting at him to Fuck Off and Die, that he's not welcome in Palestine- EVER.
    Fact. That shit went down over a week ago.
    Last edited by Johann; 02-03-2015 at 03:18 PM.

Some more needs to be said about this idiot John Baird.

He's the most high-profile Tory in Harper's cabinet. The rumour mill is churning with his resignation, and some say he's just making a play for the Leadership someday or a Senate posting for the future. Maybe so, but I doubt it. If he leaves now, he gets his full pension at age 55. If he stays and the Tories lose the next election (and they fucking will, Kids) he won't be eligible for his pension until he's 65, like the rest of us.

ANY QUESTIONS?
    JOHN BAIRD IS A FREELOADER.
    Just check out how many trips he made on the public dime, like going to Brazil last week, for no reason at all, but to see the new PM sworn in. Why the fuck did you have to be there Johnny?

Scandals are gonna flow from his resignation. Stay tuned. I'll post what I learn. I'm here to destroy Tories and their arrogant lying bullshit. This year is gonna CRACKLE for Canadian politics.

When John Baird resigned in the House of Commons, he was hugged by Stephen Harper, but did you notice that neither one looked each other in the eye? Baird looked at his fellow caucus members!

Something fucked up here. This is very sudden, and apparently Baird never told Harper he was quitting until after he told the media!

Trouble in Tory Land? You're Fucking Right There Is!
    Baird knows the Conservative Majority is GONZO in the next election, and Johnny may lose his seat. He's jumping ship now, like a true, slimy opportunistic shithead.
    Don't pat yourself on the back for nothing, John. You are a fraud, like most career politicians. You've left this country in a shambles, and Canada's reputation on the world's stage has been ruined by you and your Dictator boss.

I hope I never see your face on the Hill again.

It's fun reading the articles on why John Baird is resigning so suddenly. For me, I've been calling for Baird's resignation for Eons. He's a buffoon, a freeloader, an embarrassment. A bull in a china shop. A piece of work.

Opposition MP's have praised Baird more than Harper in his departure! It's very bizarre.

Here's a quote from a St. Mary's University student from the Ottawa Citizen:

Lord- Harper's Government is falling apart. Flaherty was the only person who gave us any confidence in Finance and he is gone and missed. Listen to Oliver- he hasn't got a clue. Old Peter MacKay-remember him. Joy riding in SAR helicopters. Then when they were needed-the crash with 17 people drowned or a call out for a 14 year old boy, he either refused to provide the helicopters or they were in NS for training? Idiot. Then there was transportation. Trains allowed to operate with only one engineer?? 47 people dead. And another crash up north. What Minister was that? This is a government that has to go. No talent. Nothing to offer since the oil money dried up. Time For A New Team.

If you're wondering what Dean del Mastro's been up to, he wants a mistrial for being found guilty of election fraud:

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/comme...t-mallick.html

Someone posted on a news site about Baird:

That guy was the pride of the Harper Fleet?!?! LOL Every picture of him looks like he's one chromosome away from downs syndrome. I think he got out before he was thrown out because he wanted to be PM someday, but he probably jumped ship purely for the money. Baird's a typical Harris Tory who saw his window and jumped.

I couldn't agree more. It's beautiful to see Harper's supporters being dumbstruck with his resignation. Face it, Clowns. Harper is a fucking disgrace and always was. You can't polish that turd anymore. He's a criminal and a fraud and he has no leadership abilities and never did. Wake the fuck up on Harper. What planet are you on to think he's anything but a fucking criminal fraud?
    Last edited by Johann; 02-06-2015 at 05:44 PM.

Here's a very interesting link, which should not surprise anyone who knows Harper and pals are living breathing lobbyists, not politicians: (it's from 2012, and I was unaware of a lot mentioned)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/pmo-...ties-1.1193101

More on John Baird's resignation:

Last summer Harper asked all of his cabinet ministers if they will be running in the next election. Those who said no were replaced instantly. Baird has caught the country and Stephen Harper off-guard with this. I can only imagine the rage Harper has over this. I've read that Baird and Harper have had shouting matches over Baird's use of government aircraft, and that he recently demanded more exclusive use of private jets and Harper told him no. So this is all rather curious to me.

Remember Tim Hudak Steve? He slit his own throat. He wouldn't listen. And you don't listen either.
    Your fate is sealed. It's gonna be fun watching the rats bail from your ship Steve. Who's next? Peter MacKay? Well, STEP RIGHT UP, Cormorant Pete! Harper is letting all the little Tories twist in the wind. Are they intelligent enough to Mutiny? Nope.
    They're afraid of their Fuhrer.
    Glory is coming to Parliament Hill in 2015.

Here's a brilliant assessment of John Baird's departure. Simply Brilliant:

http://www.ipolitics.ca/2015/02/05/g...y-is-forgiven/
    Last edited by Johann; 02-08-2015 at 02:00 AM.

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast