Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Harper is Delusional

Because I feel Stephen Harper is going to call a snap election soon, I have to say something about each current Federal political party Leader.

1. Harper. Nothing needs to be said, is there? Just from me alone there is 760+ items posted that relate to how Delusional he is/was/will always be. Let's move on to the other Men, Justin and Tom.

2. Mulcair. He became Leader after Jack Layton's passing, and he has done a truly amazing job as Official Opposition Leader. He has held Harper's feet to the fire in a way that makes me proud to be a Canadian. He has systematically taken Harper apart in Question Period for years. Mulcair has been more Prime Ministerial in the House of Commons than both Harper and Trudeau. I will vote NDP forever, that's how much I liked Jack Layton. I'll vote for him until I die. The NDP as a party has been pretty much scandal-free. Name a scandal by any NDP caucus member. One crossed the floor to the Liberals. Wow. Some scandal. These pages I've spent a lot of time on here are only a handful of Harper's scandals. Tom Mulcair is qualified to take over as Prime Minister.His party is full of young, smart, keen and energetic MP's. The main, serious problem with the situation is the NDP have never held power, never formed a government. No one wants to give them a shot. We saw it in Ontario last year and we'll see it again this year, whenever Harper gets off his duff.

3. Trudeau. He will be our next Prime Minister. The Liberal party is well-known in Canada. So is Trudeau's name. The writing is on the wall for his victory. The cloak is off the Conservative party, and they are nothing but a cover for corrupt business hacks. The Tories are helping the Koch brothers buy the U.S. election, they are the largest landowners of the Alberta tarsands. 1.1 million acres! That ain't no accident. Harper is selling Canada by the pound, and I'd like to pound him in the face, with a swift smash of an anvil. I'm not a violent guy, but I do have violent thoughts toward Stevie Harper. His ilk need to be exorcised.
    Trudeau will win, whenever Steve decides to end his charade of a government. Trudeau is experienced, he's likable, he beat the shit out of "Braz Knuckles" Patrick Brazeau- watch the fight on youtube. It's awesome. Ezra Levant gets his mind blown.
    The "Pugilist From Papineau" will be a GREAT PM. All these fuckfaces who don't like Trudeau will find themselves eating crow. Justin is very intelligent, and he knows the Canada that should be governed, and it looks nothing like Harperland. We've been in a Nazi Tory Nightmare since 2006, and it's time to wake up Steve! Soviet troops are outside your Zionist bunker! John Josef Goebbels Baird is gone...What will you do now, with only your wife Skeletor at your side?

Oh, yeah. I go there. Hunter Thompson lets out a whoop whenever I do.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

OK, so maybe there are NDP scandals....:) I've got my game face on for this election, Hombres. ha ha
    I'm not going to say them here. If they were serious enough, I would. But they can work thru their woes with ease.

And more bizarre curveballs from the Tories: Eve Adams has jumped ship. She has crossed the floor to Justin Trudeau's Liberals.
    This is amazing. I wish more MP's would cross the floor. That is when you see the gears of real politics in motion. Take her aboard, Justin. But you and me and most switched-on Canadians know about Miss Eve Adams & Dimitri Soudas. It took her THIS LONG to cross the floor? Justin! Don't let those bedroom eyes of hers seduce you! LOL She could be up to some nefarious mischief, here. Beware, that is all. She could turn out to be the smartest MP in the House. She is today. She left before Peter MacKay did! Coolness!

Harper shuffled his cabinet, but who cares, right? As one guy said on a news site: Stirring sewage is fine, just remember that it's sewage.
    Last edited by Johann; 02-10-2015 at 03:18 PM.

To all Conservatives who've been lurking here: This is what Stephen Harper said Canada is:

"A Failed Northern European WelFare State"
    Read it again. A thousand times. The Prime Minister of Canada said we are a failed northen euro welfare state.
    Then I guess you are the Chief Recipient, Steve. LOL

WOW.
    Hey Tory supporters: You gonna vote Conservative again? You must be a special kind of stupid.

Our new Foreign Affairs Minister doesn't speak French. This is a requirement for such a HUGE position in the government.
    BUT HARPER DOESN'T CARE. He doesn't care that this Nation is Bi-Lingual.

You're Fired Steve. Didn't you get the memo?

A lot of people are sounding off about Eve Adams joining the Liberals, and I happen to believe it's an ingenius move on Trudeau's part. Here's why:

Just think about what this means. Eve was told she would not be able to run as a Tory in the next Federal election. She is full of rage at this. She wants revenge on Harper for being a big meanie to her. What better revenge than to cross the floor? Her hubby Dimitri Soudas has devastating information about the inner workings of the Conservative machine. The big kerrfluffle is "What a risk to the Liberals! What a liability!", and I say, not so fast...

There is almost no risk here. And that's why Trudeau took her on with a smile. There is no risk because she will have to win the nomination in Eglington-Lawrence ( my old riding when I lived in TO)- she will have to beat Joe Oliver to earn her place at the Liberal table. I'm sure this was agreed upon before Eve & Justin held their press conference. WHAT AN ADDITION TO THE LIBERAL WAR ROOM! This a major coup. Eve isn't a liability to Justin- she all but guarantees him Victory, and if she loses, she loses. If she wins, she's in a new government, and switched parties just in the nick of time. Pretty smart. But she's also got a history of serious gaffes, so serious she isn't qualified to be an MP. But Stephen Harper has thrown out the rulebook, hasn't he?

IT'S ON.

Conservative MP's should do a gut-check after what's happened this week.

It's been proven that the PMO can ruthlessly throw an MP overboard, even if you are a "shining star" like John Baird. All the PMO cares about is keeping their fat asses in the PMO.
    They are not interested in "earning" the right to serve Canada. They feel like they own Canada, they feel like King Shits of Turd Island. Nothing can touch 'em, nothing can stop 'em. Yeah? Well you fuckers are gonna be faced with a reckoning this year that'll slap you so fucking hard it will be absolutely beautiful.

Harper and all of his cronies are psychotic. And they will pay the biggest political price you've ever seen in Canadian political history. Everybody has been fucked over by Harper's non-leadership. EVERYBODY. And the Tories have taken their "power" for granted for so long that I can't wait to read the fallout pieces that will be written after this election.

I will look like a tea-leave reader when those days arrive. You're Fucked Harper.
    You should've called a Leadership Convention when you had the chance. I love that you're facing the onslaught of losing key front-bench ministers, MP's crossing the floor, and a public who has nothing but coiled rage to aim at you and your patheticness.

I can't wait to see you handed your walking papers. I'm giddy in anticipation of your snap election. CALL IT NOW FUCKHEAD! LOL
    Trudeau handing you a massive defeat will be POETRY. Sheer Fuckin' Poetry.

Stephen Harper's Director of Communications has quit. That's how many now in 8 years?
    Here's the thing with these "Directors of Communications" that Harper employs: to lie on Harper's level, it can get a bit much after a while. The longest one of these guys lasts is a year workin' for Harper.

Harper doesn't talk to the media. He doesn't talk to Canadians. About Anything. It's been that way forever. He does not take questions from anyone unless it's on his terms. He might get caught in a lie that will politically kill him. So he has these "directors of communications" spin the message for him. And they quit about a year after being appointed. And guess who the new one is for Steve? A guy who's from the head office of Canadian Tire. Wow. You just can't make it up.

Justin Trudeau speaks to anyone who wants to talk to him, about any issue. That's the Prime Minister I want. Not a secretive, slimy, deflecting asswipe who needs sychophants to speak for him at all times. If the message gets muddled, then Harper blames his Director of Comms. It's never his fault. Another one bails from the sinking ship that is S.S. Harper. Keep 'em comin- the charade is almost over....April is the month to watch. All of these well-placed announcements lately by Harper's Cons gives us the heads-up that a snap election will be called before the Mike Duffy trial. You're finished Steve. There's no way to avoid the Canadian Voter now.

Canada has lost its first soldier in the fight against ISIS, and he was shot by the Kurds! Friendly fire...

WTF is going on here? We are getting conflicting reports on what exactly happened, and Harper's government has no clue what to tell the Canadian public. They are telling Canadians that no one is on the front lines, yet WE ARE. Not only that, but the Kurds are saying it was the Canadians fault, because they would not listen to challenges to their position. And when the Canucks finally responded to the Kurds defending their position the Canadians responded in ARABIC! The Kurds said it confused them, and they opened fire. A Canadian Sgt is dead, and the government is already trying to cover it up.

This is just like Vietnam. And we don't belong there. Call your election now, HARPER. I'm sick of your lies and obfuscations.

Disgraced Conservative Senator Pamela Wallin truly had her face slammed into the taxpayer trough.
    The RCMP have released 79 pages of their investigation into Harper's dear appointee and her expense claims.
    She claimed everything from meals with former lovers to board meetings with her private companies, WITH ZERO OVERSIGHT.
    To Pam & Braz & Mac Harb & Mike Duffy (all Harper appointees to the Senate save Harb) this was a free-for-all smorgasborg at the taxpayer trough. There has been no explanation from anyone in the Senate Management as to how or why this occured with no one knowing. My Man Charlie Angus was on CFRA radio today asking why these un-hirable/un-firable clowns were not being held to account by the Senate itself. Canadian Senators are not elected. They are not accountable to the public or the Voter, and there is no oversight on what they can claim for expenses. Wallin and Duffy really and truly slammed their fat faces into the taxpayer trough. All politicians do it, but these two really slammed their craniums into that trough! It's beyond disguting, and further proof of Harper's gang running totally amok.

Many more scandals from these shithead Tories: They are accusing the opposition parties of "siding with the terrorists". SOUND FAMILIAR? Shades of Dumbya Bush...
    Justin Trudeau gave a speech yesterday at a University were he laid it out how Harper is marginalizing and attacking Muslims (Impossible! because Obama is a Muslim, and he's his best Serpent friend! Right? They are hand-in-hand with maintaining Babylon! Nimrod Lives!) LOL

What a fucking gong-show this all is. Enjoy that Lake of Fire, Boys!
    Do whatcha gotta do to maintain the LIE.
    I'll be here to expose you until the people wake up.
    Last edited by Johann; 03-10-2015 at 01:29 PM.

Stephen Harper is pissing me off large. (As if he wasn't before!)
    Today in the House of Commons this zionist warmonger is offering his extension of the Iraq mission, extending it and expanding it into Syria, all the while telling Canadians that we are not on the front lines in any way. Right-O.

This fight against ISIS/ISIL is not Canada's fight. Harper made it our fight, because he wants to see Israel destroyed, as per Biblical prophesy, while doing a bait-and-switch on the people. Make no mistake, the Illuminati and their ilk are advancing the worship of Satan here, while making it seem like they are "fighting" 'Ol Lucifer. I've finally got all the pieces to the puzzle.

What does the Bible prophesize? That Israel is destroyed by all of the surrounding countries to it. Jesus cannot come back until Israel is destroyed. Correct? They are making Biblical prophesy come true. They are playing God, [while pointing to him] as their Saviour. It's quite amazing, actually. The people are being brainwashed and mind-controlled here. ISIS is not the likes of Stalin or Hitler. And if the pro-war right wants to say they ARE, then they also have to say that History is repeating itself and nobody learned a fucking thing.

Enjoy your coffee. Think hard about what I've written. I did.

So yeah, Stephen Harper is basically using war (and breaking International Law) to get himself re-elected.
    Anybody who votes for this idiotic warmonger will go straight to hell for worshipping Satan through him.
    I'm not mincing words and I'm not a Bible-thumping Jesus-freak. But I do know what is going on here.
    Brainwashing. On a massive scale.

The U.S. Congress recently voted to give Vladimir Pudding a hell of a lot of weapons. Obama has not handed them over to Vlad yet. It's all up to Muslim Barack, to give the weapons to Putin.
    Putin has been buying oil from ISIS/ISIL, who have hijacked oil fields in Iraq. This "war" is a quagmire, and it hasn't even begun yet! Nimrod & Semiramis were the Lords of Babylon once upon a time weren't they? Where was the Tower of Babel (Tower of Confusion)?
    Right beside the Tigris and Euphrates! Go Figure...that ain't no coincidence.

I've noticed Harper gets really fired up these days in Question Period, because Mulcair and the NDP have got him dead to rights: You go into Syria, you are aligning yourself with Asad, which is the same thing as aligning with ISIS, as you need his permission to enter Syrian airspace. Harper is breaking International Law and aligning himself with a barbarian. Par for the course for a Satanist who never declares he is one. When was the last time you sipped some cider under some redwoods in Bohemian Grove, Steve?

I got your number. And I'm enjoying watching you go down in flames.

Everybody in the province of Ontario is whining about the Liberal government and what a disaster they are. And I agree.
    Kathleen Wynne is an opportunist, and she is advancing the horrors begun by Dalton "Asshat" McGuinty.
    But the Liberal majority in Ontario exists for only one reason: to eliminate Harper this year.
    Once Harper's gone we can talk about a new government for the province of Ontario.

The bigger, more urgent problem is the Federal Conservative party, led by FuckHead Stphen Harper and the disasters they have wrought on Canada at large. It doesn't surprise me that he would drop Canada into a war. Not at all, not when he needs to get elected again badly. And not when knowing that he learned everything he knows from George W. Bush.

Call your election. Now. End it.

Today is Day 1 of the Mike Duffy trial here in Ottawa.
    This is gonna be juicy...

This is the only time (probably) we will see in a public forum exactly how Stephen Harper does business.
    How he deals with "political problems". Harper favours his party base over fairness and justice. That much is obvious. Harper will do anything it takes to maintain whatever warped support he has. This trial will expose the inner workings of his shady and secretive PMO. And not a moment too soon. He hasn't called his election yet, nor has Duffy died. My gambits to pre-empt both have worked here. Readers should know that I plant seeds, and I wait to see which ones grow fruit and which ones die...I can wait for the election in the fall, but I still think Harper will call it this summer, when voting isn't on youth's minds.
    The only ones in Canada who vote Conservative are oblivious senior citizens and members of the oil industry. No one else.
    And a Big Sweep is fuckin' comin'!

Commentators are saying that this Duffy trial is old news, that no new revelations will come out.
    Um, excuse me? The only "revelation" in this whole sick scandal is that a sitting legislator was SECRETLY paid off by the Prime Minister's Chief-of-Staff!!!What other "bombshell" do you fucking need? Jesus Christ, these Tory supporters haven't got a clue how serious this is. They whine about how "It's ONLY 90 thousand dollars! No taxpayer money was spent! Nigel Wright's political was ended over it! Case-closed!"

Um, again-excuse me? Nigel Wright was acting on orders from Harper, and both of these criminals should be charged and on trial.
    They should be fighting for their freedom to be on the streets in my opinion.
    If this happened in the private sector everybody involved would be facing some serious shit. I will be following this trial to the bitter end- all 41 days of it. Some say that Duffy's trial may not be resolved until the fall- around the time of the election. We'll see. I want the Conservative party brought to it's knees over this, just like the Gomery Inquiry brought the Liberals to their knees...The Irony is Amazing....The Sponsorship Scandal wasn't just one thing, one crime- it was a series of little things that added up to the destruction of the party and Paul Martin's Leadership. And that's what I'm predicting will happen to Harper.
    Couldn't happen to a better FuckHead.
    Word.

Stay tuned.
    Last edited by Johann; 04-07-2015 at 08:35 AM.

Three days into the Mike Duffy trial- what have we learned?

That Canadian Senators have free trips to New York City and Washington, they can let their children fly on their account, they have expense accounts which start out at $150,000 (for "research")plus $20,000 for office supplies and other incidentals. That is on top of their base salary of $155,000 a year. Oh yeah, and don't forget that there are no set defined "rules" for claiming expenses, so Mike Duffy took that as "I can expense anything under the sun!" Everything from a trip to watch his daughter perform in a play (he did, for $8,000!) to a trip to Peterborough with (OF ALL PEOPLE!) Dean del Mastro!!!! to Buy a Puppy! He sent the bill to the taxpayers!
    There are probably a million other hidden expenses that Duffy took advantage of, but will we ever know the full depth of Conservative party greed and that sick ENTITLED ARROGANT mantra "I am entitled to my entitlements! I am a Senator!" that all Tory Senators have adopted.
    One particular female Tory Senator had the astonishing gall to be upset that her expense claims are being audited- "They are asking me about a breakfast I claimed! Do they expect me to eat cold camembert cheese and broken crackers?!?!?!"- no word of a lie. That came out of the sewer mouth of one of Harper's appointees to the upper chamber. If that doesn't make your stomach turn what the fuck will?

This shit is astonishing. Duffy's lawyer Don Bayne entered a photo into evidence (blown up to poster size) of Stephen Harper with Mike, signed by Harper thus: TO DUFF: A GREAT JOURNALIST AND MY BEST, MOST HARD-WORKING APPOINTMENT TO THE SENATE!!!
    Harper is gonna try to turn this into a case for Senate reform, which he has tried to do forever. And he's trying to do it with a guy who shilled for him- now all Duffy's good for is being thrown under the bus! How fucking political is Harper? You need some kind of other-worldly miracle invention to actually try to measure how fucking political this scumbag is. He will try to turn anything into a political football that can be picked up by his fucked up team and run it in for some cheap points.

He said in B.C. when asked about Duffy: "I don't know about these things. I will not be testifying."

Let me translate that for you: "I don't get held to account. Ever. I might be testifying if Duffy has enough ammo. I may get supeoneod, but I can and will ignore it. I am King Steve. And you are not. I dare you to vote me out. God Bless Israel! Erm.... I mean, Canada!
    Last edited by Johann; 04-10-2015 at 01:34 PM.

Stephen Harper is wallowing in nothingness.

He offers the country of Canada no leadership, yet serious right-wingers think he is offering the best Leadership anyone could hope for. I'd like to seal them off and gas them. They have no clue what Harper's done, in secret. I heard that Harper is actually a military arms dealer, but no one knows about it. I've heard that he is funnelling weapons to people that would make your hair curl, all the while syaing he's here for Canada, that he's got Canada's back...

It's horrifying to contemplate that the Prime Minister of Canada is a gunrunner.
    But it's also in the realm of absolute possibility.
    How do we find out about all the tentacles that Harper has outstretched in the name of Zionism and Satanism?
    I want to know.

Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast