Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Harper is Delusional

Donald Trump is actually amusing me in this U.S. Presidential campaign.
    How bad could Trump be as Prez? HE CAN'T BE BOUGHT. By anybody!

That is one "trump" he has that no other candidate has! He can't be controlled! And what worries the "power elites" *snicker, snicker* is that by extension the American people can't be bought or controlled. That scares the living shit out of them. I love that situation.

What do you got to lose by voting for Trump? I mean, cripes, you have a hell of a lot to gain...
    I just hope he doesn't drop out. Stay the course Donald! If you drop out you will be VILIFIED!
    You will have no credibility whasoever if you drop out. Take on Bush & Clinton. See what happens. It should be Awesome.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

Donald Trump is really making some impact down South! Love it.

Harper called the election on a Sunday, Satanist that he is, Sun-worshipping, misguided goof clown that he is, and the Tories will use their huge Blue War Chest to inflict maximum damage to Mulcair. But ORANGE IS THE NEW BLUE in 2015 in Canada...
    Hope beats Fear anyday.

The first debate was last night, and I didn't get to watch it- I heard soundbites today from it. First National campaign jitters for Mulcair & Trudeau, but they held their own against HerrHelmetHead, landed some serious blows to his non-Leadership. But no knockouts. No KO-shot from anybody. Harper was wooden, Tory supporters say he was "unflappable", but that's a joke. He just did not want to be there, did not want to be noticed at all. Harpoon was very uncomfortable up there. Not his scene, Yo. LOL
    I look forward to the next debates. Mulcair and Trudeau will both be stronger and Harper will again be uncomfortable answering direct questions that require direct answers. This ain't Question Period, HelmetHead! You're finished. Na na na na/Na na na na/Good-Bye!

October 19th is election day. How long is this campaign? The longest in Canadian History. Harper is stalling as much as is possible in his tiny grasp.
    Last edited by Johann; 08-07-2015 at 01:28 PM.

Mike Duffy trial re-opens tomorrow, and I'll be there. Nigel Wright will finally drag his sorry ass into court to explain how the fuck he came to write a check to Mike Duffy which was "Good to Go from the PM"- his own e-mail said that.

Speak the Truth Nigel. The WHOLE TRUTH and nothing but the Truth. Many Many Canadians are fuckin' watching, Nigel-Baby!

Canadians may have noticed (if they read this thread) that I haven't commented on Bill C-51 much- the anti-terrorism bill that Harper conjured up after he hid in a closet during an attack on Parliament Hill by a lone nut with a cheap rifle. The reason I haven't commented on it is because I already called what it was gonna do. As soon as that shooter did his thing on the Hill I said right here:
    MORE CIVIL LIBERTIES WILL BE ERODED AS A RESULT. HARPER LOVES THIS STUFF.
    Yep, he hid in a mop closet to save his own ass, only to pass a Bill that allows the government to spy on you anytime it wants. Yes, Harper has taken away just about ALL of our civil liberties with Bill C-51. It isn't merely a bad bill- it's beyond merely cobbled together. It is an absolute affront to Canadian citizens at large. All from one lone nutjob Muslim.

Bill C-51 is the Canadian equivalent of the Patriot Act passed by George W. Bush after the 9/11 attacks. Dubya started a trend!
    Harper said to himself "Dammit, we need one of those!" and he got his wish on October 22nd, 2014.
    Canadians should remember that Harper is ready to throw you in jail, not to acknowlege any merits of new anti-terror legislation.
    He's not about freedom, democracy or keeping Canadians safe- he proved that one in spades when he leaped into that closet, leaving his whole caucus there to fend for themselves, leaving them knocking over chairs and tables to protect themselves from bullets.

Harper is a COWARD. Do Canadians Vote for a Coward a THIRD TIME? Some will. Some Canadians are Dyed-in-the-Wool
    Republican without a single clue.

Rich Oblivious Clown Nigel Wright said on the stand today that he didn't hesitate to cut Duffy the $90,000 check for questionable expenses, as he had covered many expenses out of his own pocket for the Tories.
    He also said that Harper had no knowledge of the check being cut- Nigel did it "out of his heart" and to "not have taxpayers on the hook for Duffy's expenses". (????????) He also said it would "not hurt my net worth". How beautifully awesome for you, you ONEX Idiot!
    That would be unprecedented in the PMO- to have a sitting legislator have his outrageous expense claims paid back by the PM's Chief-of-Staff, out of pocket, out of consideration for the taxpayer. Right. I believe that as much as I believe Harper loves Justin Trudeau. The optics on this are ridiculously CORRUPT!!!!!!!! Holy Fuckballs, what alternate Universe does Nigel Wright live in?

My Man Charlie Angus was on scene today at the courthouse too- you can't stop Charlie Angus or Johann. We are the Dynamic Duo on taking Harper down. :)
    Charlie said "Wait a minute here...the Prime Minister did not know what was going on within his own office? HOW did he not know? WHY didn't he know?"

Is Harper incompetent? Not able to be informed of major political bombshells within his own camp? Nigel was too afraid to tell Steve?
    Well, he did say "This is going to end badly" when Duffy balked at the terms for paying back the money, which he felt he didn't have to. Many many e-mails from within the PMO were released today, showing us in real-time how the Tory PMO dealt with a Monster of a political crisis. Wright has backed up Harper's position on the stand- so he'll prolly get a huge bonus for that work.

I don't believe Nigel. I think he's committing perjury, and he should be sitting right beside Duffy on Bribery and Corruption charges. The reason he's not is because the Crown NEEDS HIM to nail Duffy, when in reality BOTH OF THESE FUCKING COCKSUCKERS SHOULD BE CRUCIFIED.

Stephen Harper has fled to the North Pole today, nowhere NEAR this trial. Co-incidence? Nope. He know he's fucked and he's getting his last trip to the Arctic on the taxpayers nickel in before he's turfed. (But I know he'll never go back once he leaves politics. It's ALL POLITICS TO STEVE.) That's why I treat him like my Bitch. Because he is my Bitch.
    Last edited by Johann; 08-21-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Remember at the end of Fahrenheit 9/11 when George W. Bush is at a podium, sputtering? "Fool me once....fool me three times....can't get fooled again...."? Remember that? Well the Canadian people should be on guard for thee, because they will be the ones responsible after this election. I will hold my fellow Canadians responsible if Harper wins again. This Duffy trial should bury him like the Sponsorship scandal buried his rival Paul Martin. Remember Martin denied knowing anything about that scandal too?

History repeats itself...

These tons of e-mails that have been released show beyond any doubt that a coverup was afoot. Harper wanted this scandal to be quashed immediately. Forget that the rules of Senate spending were never clear- that just proves that a scandal was waiting to happen. I'm guessing Harper was hoping it would be Mac Harb who would be the poster child for Senate reform. But no, it was a fat fuck of a lobbyist journalist, his OWN PERSONAL APPOINTMENT, his best, most hard-working wonk in the Senate. Right.

Ray Novak knew. He was Nigel's underling. He should be fired. (He is Harper's current Chief-of-Staff). Irving Gerstein knew. Marjory LeBreton knew, Chris Woodcock knew. and about 17 other staffers in the PMO knew too- they were ALL trying to put out this massive political fire. But Harper himself didn't know. He was in the dark. He was deceived by his despicable right-hand-man.
    Harper has never told us Canadians whether or not Nigel quit or was fired.
    Those e-mails are damning, devastating. Duffy has sung like the fat lady at an Opera. The cloak is off.
    Harper's office is corrupt beyond any doubt now.

At first the PMO waited to see "if the story has any legs" ??? When it sure as Senate shit did, they then concocted a story to have Duffy re-pay the money (without his own funds) and admit a "mistake" to the public, on TV, with "Down-Home Duffy- P.E.I.-isms" to smooth over this crime.
    But something got Fubar'd in the process. Duffy wrote an e-mail to Ray Novak: "Ray. I'm cooked. It was wrong to wait this thing out. I can't admit wrong doing. The Senate has to meet me halfway".

And here we are. Read those scores of e-mails. You will be shocked at how amateur these clowns are/were.
    I thank you again Mike! You have brought down the Tories. And you weren't even elected. You're not my hero, but I thank you.

Harper's FUCKED. He's a liar, he's incompetent, he uses "plausible deniability" to govern, and he's guilty of collusion, corruption and all-around fuckery.

You don't want to be honest with Canadians Steve? Then they will throw you in a Blue Dumpster. It will happen on October 19th.

NDP Leader (and our soon-to-be Prime Minister) Tom Mulcair has written a letter to the RCMP Commissioner Paulson to re-open the investigation into Nigel Wright's involvement in Duffy-Gate. Evidence as facts in court demand it. Nigel has broken Parliamantary law by personally paying Duffy's expenses.

The nut of this whole fucking mess is Harper. He appointed Duffy, he made sure the Senate rules were loosey-goosey, Nigel was HIS Chief-of-Staff. He wears this. Tom Mulcair has said repeatedly: "Mr. Harper has been telling us one thing and it's opposite since this scandal broke. It's abundantly clear that both can't be true. HARPER is the one on trial here".

What an UGLY scene in the PMO this is. Ray Novak STILL denies any involvement when those e-mails prove he's lying. Marjory LeBreton used to RUN to cameras to speak, all the fuckin' time. Now she flees Tory scrums. That wrinkled old fuckin' raisin of a hag wrote to Nigel Wright in an e-mail in the middle of the coverup: "What a lovely day! I got to work in my garden today!"
    ???
    A horrific scandal is engulfing your pathetic corrupt party and you're distracted with your garden. Right.
    Nigel and Andrew MacDougall were celebrating, (laughing no less!) when Duffy was reading their scripted lines on P.E.I. TV:
    "THIS IS WAY FUN!"- MacDougall
    "SWEET!"- Nigel Wright.

This shit is astounding. If your intelligence isn't insulted by these morons, then you have no intelligence.
    This is so fucking revolting, this whole scandal. Harper is on the campaign trail being bombarded with questions about what he knew and why Ray Novak isn't fired and he says in response to every question: "I DON'T ACCEPT THE PREMISE OF YOUR QUESTION".
    He is Evasive to the Millionth power.

Hey Steve: I don't accept the premise of your corrupt, contemptuous, ignorant, lying-ass existence.
    I say again: Get the Fuck out of my Government. I never voted for you and I'm full of Rage that my fellow Canadians were duped into believing you had something to offer this country. You don't. You are the LEAST Canadian person I've ever seen. (And I've seen scads). You should see the footage of Harper in 2004 when he was in Opposition, hurling thunderbolts at Paul Martin over how the buck stops with the Prime Minister. What a fuckin' hypocrite Idiot. His own words haunt him today. ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL TO BOOT. The timing couldn't be better...

The fact that the PMO tried to interfere with the outcome of an internal Senate audit is further proof of full-blown corruption and absolutely shocking. Part of the deal was taking Duffy's name off the audit/ Nigel Wright e-mail Marjory LeBreton: "STACK THE SENATE WITH CONSERVATIVES! We can fudge the facts when we own the chamber".
    The RCMP should be swarming on this gang of fuckheads.
    The Reckoning will happen in about 7 weeks. Seeing Tory supporters losing their minds at Harper's speaking events when he's asked pointed questions is proof that they know their goose is cooked. The worry in Conservative callers' voices on talk radio here in Ottawa is what's truly "SWEET"

Bringing Harper down? "YAY, THIS IS FUN!"- Hey Andrew: THAT is sarcasm, Shitstain! Hit the bricks. Your party is a Joke and is currently engulfed in flames.
    Last edited by Johann; 08-26-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Somebody in the government must be reading my posts. I went to Landsdown Park yesterday and I noticed that the monument (BIRDBATH) that was placed in front of the Aberdeen Pavilion to honor my Regiment (PPCLI) now has a 6-foot black marble base. They put the "birdbath" on top of that, to make it seem more like a monument. It still looks ugly, it's still not a worthy "monument" to the first Regiment sent from Canada to WW1, but I'm glad they did something. Glad somebody was embarassed. What a joke that "monument" is. Communism Victims get acres and millions of taxpayers dollars. My Regiment couldn't get a set of stamps made to honor their 100th anniversary. Or a Coin from the Mint. Harper is Anti-Military.

The "slow drip" of the Duffy scandal is slowly destroying Harper's chances of winning. He's painted himself into a corner, and it's glorious. That's what happens Steve when you take your "power" for granted. This man has made himself Hated.
    And he has the balls to say on the campaign trail "Elections aren't a popularity contest". ??? Um, yes they are...Wow. How out of touch is this guy?

Harper's also taking credit for breaking the Duffy story! When it was Bob Fife of CTV NEWS!!!!
    Harper's actually telling the public on the campaign trail that when he learned that Nigel paid Duffy's expenses he "took action" and made the news public. What a fuckin' HOWLER of a lie.

Canadians must love liars who are keen to go to war and make money for their friends. So most Canadians would vote for a Bush.

As Ice Cube rapped: A Bird in the Hand/Is Worth More Than a Bush
    Last edited by Johann; 08-26-2015 at 01:44 PM.

A heartfelt note to FilmLeaf readers: my writing on movies has all but disappeared due to my obsession with getting rid of Harper.
    It doesn't "consume" me, but it's pretty damn close to that.
    My pledge is to go SuperNova on movies when Harper is turfed. This website is about FILMS, not stupid corrupt politics.
    But this guy Harper is such a fucking cancer and needs to be exposed for what he is so fuckin' badly that I am committed to bringing him down. No movies, no fun in Mudville until this absolute Asshole Turd is run out of Ottawa on a rail.

I apologize. I've written close to a thousand posts on Harper when that time could've been spent on films. We all lose with Harper.

Another Great Canadian has joined the Anti-Harper Team: Donald Sutherland.
    I meant to post about him last week. Donald is suing the Harper government. He is not allowed to vote because he lives outside Canada and has for more than 5 years. I'll post his letter here. A Legend, an Order of Canada recipient cannot Vote in this election. Wow.

The Conservative party's lawyer Benjamin Perrin testified yesterday at the Duffy trial, and he kindly told us that Ray Novak was in on all the negotiations with Nigel and PMO staffers. So that 100% contradicts what Harper is telling Canadians on the campaign trail.
    And guess what?
    Ray Novak has kinda disappeared on the campaign trail...no nametag, no meetings with the press, co-ordinated rushes to get on the Tories' bus without reporters hounding him, etc etc etc.

Ray Novak has become an albatross around Harper's neck. But just like he did with Nigel Wright he says Novak has his "full confidence".
    Let's see if Harper fires Novak.
    The optics will kill his chances of re-election if Novak stays by his side.
    I'm just itching to see Novak shitcanned. This is so delicious...The longer Harper lies in the face of his own lawyer's contradictions in court, the longer and harder the fall will be. Harper got snippy with reporters yesterday. He snapped "If people work for me then they have my confidence!!!!The two people involved in this scandal are being dealt with in the courts!!!"

The two people involved? Steve? You mean the 22 people involved. And of course, yourself.

Here is Donald Sutherland's letter:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe...rticle25731634

Conservatives are so far gone it's ridonkulous.

Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson reached out to all Federal election candidates in the Ottawa region. The NDP met with him. The Liberals met with him. The Tories didn't even show up at City Hall. The Mayor was sitting in his office for an hour, waiting for Pierre Poilivere or any of the 9 Tory candidates to discuss the Capital's municipal needs. Mayor Watson took to Twitter to express his disappointment.
    Guess what happened?
    Within 20 minutes Pierre was on the phone with Jim, saying the scheduling was "misunderstood". Right.
    Social media is a fuckin' powerful force, Yo.
    Pierre was scrambling to not look like the Tar Baby fool he is. Are you aware there is an election on Tories? You must. Or maybe not- you losers don't even tell the Prime Minister when scandals are unfolding...LOL R.I.P Conservatives....you won't be missed....

Are Canadians aware that Harper banned his cabinet ministers from speaking to reporters after cabinet meetings?
    Never forget this priceless nugget of information: DO NOT TRUST HARPER.
    EVER.
    Last edited by Johann; 08-26-2015 at 09:25 AM.

The Mike Duffy trial is adjourned until November, and Harper's spirits are way up because of it- he launched into a tirade yesterday about his pet project that has no action: "The Economy".

The Duffy trial exposed some seriously damaging revelations about how harper operates his office. Aides and Underlings have more power than he does. So much so, they are allowed to withold serious information from him. Harper even said this week that Nigel Wright "was the Boss". So Harper is definitely, positively a DICTATOR. Yay. I hope Conservatives are proud.
    Chris Woodcock was grilled this week and he said the same thing Ray Novak's saying: that he never read e-mails from Nigel Wright. E-Mails that say things like: "For you only: I am personally paying back Duffy's expenses. On Monday".

These perjuring assholes expect us to believe that they don't read e-mails on important scandals and the damage-control mechanisms that are in play. Right.
    I simply can't wait to see the results of this election. The results will shock everybody I think, no matter which way the corruption blows...

Conservative Voters in Canada seem to want to look the other way about this Duffy scandal. (When Conservative people paint themselves as Ultimate Paragons of Virtue). Right.

Chantal Hebert, Canada's foremost political commentator said today in a Metro article:
    The last thread of Harper's version of events is now so frayed, it speaks to his lack of an alternative explanation that he is still hanging on for dear life. If voters are content to look the other way, how can they expect future governments to think twice about fooling Canadians into believing whatever best suits their partisan purpose?

AMEN CHANTAL.

If Tory supporters turn a blind eye to this severe lack of ethics and integrity, then they are just as culpable as Harper is in all of this corruption. If what Harper's PMO did was a LIBERAL government, Mountains would be crumbling into the sea, the Earth would be split in two with their incandescent rage.
    Somehow the people who see through all of Harper's corruption (Me, Chantal Hebert) are not allowed to be righteously indignant or full of anger. We have to accept this scandal as "A Nothing", as "A tempest in a teacup", a "Bump on the road". Right.

Alberta wasn't about to let Tories get away with it one more time. Will the rest of Canada? Here's hoping.

I would amend what Tom Mulcair said. Harper is not the only one on trial. It's the CONSERVATIVE VOTERS.

Stephen Harper had elephant balls yesterday. He had the audacity to make fun of Trudeau's realistic claim that he would probably run a deficit for the first two years, maybe even three. Harper mocked him to no end, laughing like Satan about it.
    WHEN HARPER HAS RUN 7 STRAIGHT YEARLY DEFICITS!!!!
    Averaging $20 Billion each!!!!!!!

It's pretty fuckin' RICH to mock Trudeau when he's run up monstrous deficits with no intention of paying them down.
    Harper has downloaded all of that debt onto future generations. Be Proud, Tories. Proud and Loud about your pathetic "economic management skllls".

Fuck I can't wait for this election to be over. What surprises and rabbits will Harper pull out as it gets closer to October 19th?

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast