Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Harper is Delusional

Once again Sun Media proves how utterly disgraceful they are by denigrating Jack Layton.
    In another mystery "letter from the editor" today (again, no fucking name attached to it- their cowardice knows no bounds) they say:

"Let's Be Blunt-(a spin on "Let's Be Clear"- Robot Harper's most common phrase) Jack Layton never achieved anything. He never won the jackpot. He would never EVER be Prime Minister."

Um, let me be unrelentingly blunt, OTTAWA SUN:

Jack ran out of time.
    You seem to forget (quite conveniently I might add) that Jack was the real winner in the last election.
    Sure Harper got his majority, but it was narrow, and Jack won over 60 new seats. I don't know how many times I have to give you Henry Rollins' Kiss of the Tire Iron by repeating it over and over, but Jack TRIPLED the amount of seats Harper won.

You also like pointing out that the NDP have over 60 newbies who don't know "how it works on the Hill", and that they have no leader.
    Why are you so willing to say they will never amount to anything. The election was only a few months ago- give them a little time to grow before you start running them down. You gotta give them a chance. And they'll deliver. Believe me. They know the score today.

Vince Lombardi said when he lost a Super Bowl:

We didn't lose the game. We ran out of time.

The game is still on. Parliament still exists. And the winner has not been declared yet, no matter what you say.
    The real winner will be revealed in our next election, because I have a hunch that Jack's death put a lot in perspective for my fellow Canadians.
    They will watch how Harper operates.
    And if that fucking deficit doesn't go down, the Voter will kill the Conservative King.
    Last edited by Johann; 09-28-2011 at 01:33 PM.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

The Ottawa Citizen has real writers. Dan Gardner is one of them. Everything I've read from him has been quite on the money.
    Sun Media has people with opinions writing for them. Not journalists. They are not censored. They have no editor.
    Kinda like this site. So maybe I should work for them. They pay peeps to have opinions. I gotta get on that bus.

Dan Gardner had a brilliant article yesterday where he pointed out how unbelievably lucky Stephen Harper has been in 8 years.
    He said Harper should drop the Beatles ditties and start singing Rod Stewart's SOME GUYS HAVE ALL THE LUCK.

Because as a politician, Harper has had the luck of the fucking Irish.
    Look at all of his opponents in the last 8 years. He walked all over them with pretty much zero resistance.
    He's had lucky break after lucky break.
    The latest is having the biggest threat to his control-freakiness DIE.

The beauty of this tho, is that the NDP will have serious integrity to counter Harper's scandals. Which keep on coming.
    His party has silenced scientists, made backroom deals that we don't know about with God-knows-who, and this week up in the arctic Harper has had the hugest grins and smiles I've ever seen on his fat mug. I mean, he's BEAMING like a satellite dish!

Sometimes luck runs out, Steve.....

Be careful......
    Last edited by Johann; 09-28-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Parliament has resumed.
    The NDP are a little sombre (Jack Layton is missed very much) but they are VERY READY to take on Harper's Con Men.

A New Democrat Fire is Roaring right now..

Last week when Parliament resumed Stephen Harper made the astounding claim in the House of Commons that Jack Layton was his "FRIEND".

What a colossal LIAR.
    Even die-hard conservatives know that's a bold-faced lie.
    But they always let Harpers lies slide, because Steve's "the smartest man ever in Canadian politics".

Jack Layton was NEVER Harper's "friend"- they could have been- Jack extended the olive branch many times and is guilty of propping up Harper on a few occasions, to get his party some traction.

But Conservatives (and Harper especially) completely forget Jack's words to the Prime Minister after getting fucked in the ass for the 80th time:
    "I HAVE LOST THE ABILITY TO TRUST YOU NOW".

When Peter Mansbridge pressed Jack on the campaign trail about Harper's lies, Jack said "He's not telling the truth, plain and simple".
    Peter egged Jack on: "So he's a Liar, then".
    Jack replied: "He's not telling the truth, Peter".

How's that for CLASS?

Jack refused to lower himself to Harper's scummy level at every turn. He had bigger things on his mind.
    Such as, making this the greatest country on the Earth.

I see Laureen "Skeletor" Harper is now banging the drum for breast cancer in Ottawa.
    Get your goodie points now, Laureen! Henry Rollins said it. When you get old, who will give a shit about your wrinkled ass? Who will empty your bedpan? Get your goodie points while you can! Be good to people!
    Damn skippy.

Jack Layton's funeral at Roy Thompson Hall in Toronto had a brilliant thing happen:
    In true "Jack fashion", this was spoken: "It's about saying, HI BOB! How's things? it's about Hey Prime Minister, How's Laureen doing?"
    Standing ovation for that, and even Harper had to stand up and applaud or he would've confirmed how much of a shithead he is.
    His wife even looked at him during the ovation, to gauge his response. But as usual, he acted. He put on his sphinx mask and clapped like he agreed with the "manifesto" Ha Ha HA!

Harper is such a smarmy shark.
    I don't care if people are happy with him as PM.
    Intelligent people ARE NOT happy with him, and for extremely serious reasons.
    Reason number one: HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CANADA.
    If he did, his track record would prove it. And I'd shut my mouth if that was the case.
    But sadly, it is not.
    We've basically let an oilman run roughshod over our beautiful country/people/laws.

Kind of like a man named Bush.
    Last edited by Johann; 09-26-2011 at 11:47 AM.

I listened to and recorded the Ontario provincial leaders debates last night, and it was pretty much a gong show.
    No "debating" at all took place.
    It was 3 seperate people taking turns saying their piece, although Hudak (Conservative) and Horvath (NDP) both scored direct hits to Dalton McGuinty.

Some paper today said that Tim Hudak won the debate, but really no one won.
    Andrea Horvath was the most lucid, the most direct, and the most courteous. She repeatedly stuck to the issues, stuck to the questions and referenced all people who asked questions by name. REPEATEDLY.

McGuinty is slick. He danced around all direct attacks. He let his tongue take him away. He spouted off so many facts and figures it boggled the mind. I consider myself a switched-on guy, and I couldn`t make sense of anything McGuinty was saying. Lord help the person watching who was just a casual viewer. They would've been lost in that blizzard of bullshit.

8 years McGuinty has been Premier of Ontario. The provincial debt is enormous. It's crippling, actually.
    McGuinty had the nerve to say "I'm not saying it's all sunshine and apple pie. The debt is a concern. I won't deny that." (paraphrasing)
    It definitely ISN'T apple pie, Dalton. It's not even apple CORE!
    You have fucked Ontario up LARGE. And you are un-remorseful.
    Student debt is massive. No jobs for students nowadays, as was hammered home by Andrea Horvath.
    A degree is practically worthless nowadays. Everybody and their dog has a degree.
    Some students who can't find a good job (in their field or otherwise) resort to college (and more debt!) to try another tackle at the job market.
    Why go to University and get an education if all it gets you is a debt the size of a fucking mortgage?!?
    You have to fight for peanut jobs with other highly educated people who are in the exact same boat?
    Something's very wrong.
    And Dalton doesn't care. He said he's offering a discount on tuition. Yay.
    Why don't you FREEZE tuition fees? In the name of SANITY, like Andrea will do (please God let her win next week).
    Students are in the hurt locker today. It's a fight all the way, and unless you are savvy enough, you'll flounder to pay that student debt off in any decent amount of time.

So glad I reside in Quebec now.
    Because Ontario is being taxed to death by a man who said in three separate elections that he wouldn't raise taxes and then did it anyway.
    He's saying it again! In this election!
    Wow.
    If the people of Ontario vote this freak-zilla back in as Premier then every single person in Canada will be allowed to say FUCK ONTARIO! as loud and as often as they want. Because those voters would be the stupidest and brain-dead peeps in all the land.
    The Liberal party doesn't even exist anymore.
    So checking off "Liberal" at the voting booth would be like voting for a ghost, voting for phantoms.

Wake Up Ontario....take the province back before Dalton taxes you into your graves....
    Last edited by Johann; 10-04-2011 at 01:32 PM.

I spent all of last night listening to the Ontario leaders debate that I taped off the radio on good old-fashioned cassettes (how archaic am I? LOL) and tomorrow I'll give a laser-guided summary of it all.

Listening to or watching the debate once is not enough to know what these 3 leaders were really saying.
    I was able to stop the tapes and take notes whenever I wanted, so now I have a TOTAL grasp on the issues facing Ontario.
    McGuinty has ignored the people of Ontario. He's taken them for granted at every turn and raised taxes 3 times. (and gave us the BEAUTIFUL Harmonized Sales Tax).
    Last edited by Johann; 09-29-2011 at 06:14 PM.

In the debate Dalton McGuinty seemed really pre-occupied with the company Samsung.
    He mentioned it emphatically.
    He talked about 4 manufacturing plants and 16,000 jobs that Samsung wants to give Ontario.
    That's all well and good, but McGuinty decimated the forestry sector in Ontario.
    He offers no remorse and no ideas on that one.
    But he damn well wants us Canucks to build cheap electronics, just like our Chinese friends. He said it himself:
    "Embrace Globalization. We're IN this. We're UNITED!"
    OK Dalton. You da man.

6 questions were posed from members of the public for the debate.
    The first was about jobs, but I missed the actual question- I started taping too late for that.
    But I got the responses from McGuinty and Andrea Horvath.
    Horvath states bluntly that McGuinty's ideas for Energy have killed jobs in the province and that his deals have not been competitive.
    McGuinty just talks about Samsung. "One of the responsibilities of leadership is to find an opening and run through it!" he carped.
    He said Ontario should be first in lowering the price of electronics. (?)
    Right-O, Dalt-O.

Question #2 was
    How will each leader cut spending? And by how much? And in which areas?

Andrea Horvath said the NDP will get rid of the debt (balance the budget) by 2017-18 by rolling back these huge blank checks that McGuinty has been handing corporations for the last 8 years. She will reward companies that create jobs and training. She said families will definitely be given a break by changing government priorities by putting people and jobs first. The economy will be a focus, and she said their plan is costed and all decisions will be reasonable, practical and prudent. (Sounds good to me).

Tim Hudak (Conservative) said he will set 2 priorities: health care and education. He said he will save 2 cents on every dollar. (How? who knows)
    He said we need the economy firing on all cylinders so that money comes into the Treasury. He said we need to give people the confidence to spend again. He stole an idea from the NDP (which Andrea called him out on): taking the HST off home heating. Bravo Tim. Original is your middle name, huh?
    Tim promised to go through all of the 600+ government agencies to see which are absolutely needed and which should be scrapped in the name of the taxpayer. That's a good idea for ANY leader to do. I like it.
    Supposedly Stephen Harper is going to roll back corporate taxes. We'll see.
    Last edited by Johann; 10-03-2011 at 12:22 PM.

McGuinty's answer was that Ontario is the biggest job producer in the country (does he also know that Ontario is the biggest job LOSER in the country?). He said his government is reducing the Ontario Public Service by 7% (5000 jobs cut, saving us $500 million).
    He said he'll find another $200 million inside government agencies, boards and commissions by trimming the fat.
    He said there are better ways to deliver health care by providing provincially supported health care in the home. (House calls). He offered a $1500 tax credit to seniors who renovate their home in order to modify it for home health care, which will allow them to stay at home in their golden years as opposed to going to a separate old age home, where it's been reported husbands and wives are split up and sent to different homes!
    WRONG. SHAME.
    Let's eliminate that practice, shall we? For the love of God?

McGuinty bragged about how 400 new schools and 18 new hospitals have been built under his watch, how he brought in 2900 new doctors and put up thousands of miles of transmission lines across the province.
    Andrea Horvath called him on his tax credit *bribe* saying that he had 8 years to implement such a thing and he never did.
    Only during elections does he make these tax offers. And then they never materialize...
    She also ripped him apart on the health care system in Ontario, using a scathing example of her son's visit to an emergency room.
    She will make sure that a mother who goes to emergency on a Friday night is not sitting there with her child on saturday afternoon.
    Bravo Andrea!

Tim Hudak slammed Dalton on his health care ideas, because as every Ontarian knows, McGuinty is responsible for the absolute nightmare scandal that was E-HEALTH. A billion dollars went down the drain on that one. For jack-fucking-shit.
    Hudak said The economy only grew by 10% and the Ontario Liberal government increased spending by 80%!
    Andrea also mentioned she will cap gas prices and lower the deficit to GDP ratio. (a little muddy on how she'll do it tho. Would like to know more, but time didn't allow it)

Question #3 was
    What specific steps will you take to help Ontarians who are living on fixed incomes who are facing financial difficulties with rising costs and taxes with goods and services?

McGuinty said "a tax credit to renovate! We are re-building our energy systems to reduce energy bills by 10% We are looking at home care".
    He liked to mention David Suzuki's name, saying that the Great Canadian supports his energy plans, and how he's shutting down coal production.
    Someone mentions a carbon tax.....

Horvath said "the HST was unfair. There is no way to make it up as a taxpayer, other than getting another job.We will take the HST off heating, hydro and gas. We will offer municipalities to take 50% off operating costs for more streamlined transit systems. The hours of home care will be bumped up. For 8 years McGuinty's "status quo" hasn't worked".

Hudak said "McGuinty has got to stop listening to his Bay street friends. Smart Meters were nothing but a tax grab. He can't set priorities, that's why he takes the easy way out every time by raising taxes. It's easy to raise taxes. It's not easy to tighten your belt. Can you conserve power effectively? Most people can't. We'll offer rebates for old appliances".
    Last edited by Johann; 10-03-2011 at 12:46 PM.

Question number 4 was wonky to me:

We need bold ideas and shouldn't be afraid of important truths. Why not ask the people of Ontario for shared sacrifice to take us through this difficult time?

Um, I hate to break it to the dolt who asked that question, but Ontarians have been sacrificing for eons. The government hasn't sacrificed anything except countless jobs from residents. That was a really dumb question. You think it's a bold idea to ask Ontarians to sacrifice?
    What do you think they've been doing for 8 fuckin' years? shitpump?
    How was that chosen for a debate question? Can anyone enlighten me? Shit.....

McGuinty responded by saying we are already sacrificing by building a giant tunnel under Niagara Falls (at about a Billion dollars in price) in order to provide 100 years of power. It's fallen to this generation to build it he said. He also said that the HST was "absolutely essential" even though it was a difficult decision.
    Uh, no it wasn't Dalton. It ain't hard to agree to tax the people. Not hard at all. That was a giant fib, and Tim Hudak jumped on it:
    "Dalton McGuinty never tightens his belt. Families always pay for his "Big Ideas".

McGuinty had an interesting quote: 30 years from now our kids will still be saying: "Why can't we affect or fight those gas prices?"
    He said that Ontario is first in North America for creating clean energy technology, and that's how our children won't be asking that question in 30 years. Because of his "vision" for clean energy.
    Right-O.
    As I said Dalton, you da man. The writing sure is on the wall for a bounty of riches in the future.
    I can see the future prosperity as you speak! Thank you for such prophetic bon mots!

Hudak also mentioned that in July of this year Ontario lost more jobs than all of the provinces COMBINED.
    And that 300,000 manufacturing jobs were lost under McGuinty. (and he's carping about SAMSUNG? Holy shitballs)

McGuinty lied again: We are continuing to lower taxes and we have the highest educated workforce in the world.- Hard to believe, Dalton...
    VERY hard to believe...
    He mentioned Ontario is #1 in the world for producing cars and that Ontario spends more money on clean energy than fossil fuels.
    See how many facts and figures he can rattle off?

More of Dalton's "facts":

After California, Ontario is the second most-favored place in North America to invest.
    His Liberal government will offer to reduce tuition by 30% (approx. $1600 per student)- YEAH RIGHT.
    The province has got 2000 big and medium sized projects in the fire and 30,000 small projects on the go.
    What they are or what they entail is a total mystery. Just pay, Mr. or Mrs. Taxpayer! we've got your back on these "projects"! Ha Ha.
    They are NOTHING like Tony Clement's "projects" for his riding in Muskoka. NOTHING AT ALL LIKE THOSE. *snicker*

I wish I could remember who said "A degree is a ticket to the middle class".
    No it's not.
    It's a ticket to get hired at McDonald's.
    Last edited by Johann; 10-04-2011 at 11:09 AM.

Question 5 was from a student in Ottawa who asked about the huge financial risk students take and how education is a major part of a person's life

Andrea Horvath said she will take the interest off the OCAP loans for students and freeze tuition for 4 years.
    I love that idea and I'm not even a student. Let that idea take off and see if it has any impact 4 years from now- I think it definitely would.
    She also stated quite bluntly that Ontario has the highest undergraduate debt in the land (and second highest for graduate students).
    "Student debt today is daunting. This is not a province that invests in Education. We have to get a handle on tuition fees. Ontario should not be ten out of ten when it comes to per capita investment." she said. AMEN Ma'am!

Hudak wants OCAP to offer more assistance for students. He offered no positive items for students, even though he says Education is one of his top priorities. He just wants them to take on more debt from OCAP!
    Yeah, OK.
    He also nailed McGuinty on the apprenticeship programs that Ontario runs, saying they are "from the 1970's" and that young apprentices give up and go out West to Saskatchewan and Alberta to be apprentices because there is less red tape involved (and usually a good job waiting).

Question #6:
    There is already limited privatization in our health care system. Will any of the leaders consider a larger role for the private sector for health care delivery?

GREAT QUESTION in my opinion. I listened intently to the responses.

Andrea Horvath said that a lot of improvements are needed to health care in Ontario and priorities must change NOW to bring back the kind of health care that our people used to expect. She mentioned that it costs $1200 per person to stay one night in a hospital yet it's only $120 for long-term care per day. HOME CARE could only cost $60 per day! Why aren't we moving in that direction already? LET'S GO! It saves money.
    She's also going to cap health care CEO salaries, making it plain that it's ridiculous to have a CEO collect his 6-figure bonus every year when nurses are being laid off. That shit must end PRONTO. I loved that idea.
    She asked the voters to consider who will follow through on promises made. (Hint: she will. SHE'S IN IT TO WIN IT, FOLKS)
    "We are watching the health care system ERODE before our very eyes" she said.
    It's true. We've seen & heard horror stories in rural Ontario where people have DIED due to clusterfucks with regards to getting medical, among the legions of stories right from cities.

McGuinty offered no answer on this question, except to say that he will "hammer out a new Health Accord with the Feds".
    (so re-assuring, isn't he?)

Hudak wheeled out a story about his daughter being in Sick Kids hospital and how he's seriously committed to health care.
    How committed? He wants it "patient first" so he's gonna drop 6.1 BILLION into it.

How and why and wherefore he'll do that no one knows.
    That number is clearly just a pie-in-the-sky uncosted figure.
    A big carrot he's dangling during an election.
    He wants votes.
    And saying he'll drop an astounding 6.1 Billlion into Health will make people get all warm and fuzzy.
    But any sane person would balk at that astonomical sum. (particularly because that money's got to come from SOMEWHERE)

They all were given a chance to say a final spiel, and they all thanked the viewer/listener for their time and hoped each voter will make the "right choice"

I had a huge shudder today when I read in the Ottawa Citizen that they want Dalton McGuinty back.
    WE'LL TAKE THE DEVIL WE KNOW was the exact line.

They said his "experience" in office gives him the edge and will be needed during this rocky road.
    Ugh.
    We know his "experience".
    And it's abysmal.

Like on May 2nd, this one's all up to the people.
    Let's hope we don't stay doomed.
    Last edited by Johann; 10-04-2011 at 12:37 PM.

Back to our DELUSIONAL Prime Minister, which is what this thread is REALLY about.

Another fresh scandal today, and an old one has been re-issued.

Defence Minister Peter MacKay has been fleecing us taxpayers to the tune of 3 million dollars for the last three years.
    On what, pray tell?

Military flights, of course!
    He even had a military escort flight pick him up after vacationing in Newfoundland this summer, right at his lodge!
    Understandably, the Official Opposition fired Howitzer Questions at the PM about this scandal, and Harper defended his Con Man MacKay, saying he used most of those flights to be there when a dead soldier arrives on the tarmac from Afghanistan.

Let me make something clear to both Harper and MacKay:
    I served in 1PPCLI in the 90's. I was a 031 Grunt.
    Had I stayed in the service I would have gone to Afghanistan. No question about it. I know 5 guys personally who died over there.
    If I knew that the Defence Minister was fleecing and fooling the taxpayer by jet-setting to my "re-patriation ceremony" my ghost would haunt that fucker until his dying day.
    Great, you're showing you care by being there when my dead ass arrives back in Canada Pete!
    Awesome. You Rock, you Joe-Camel looking Mofo.
    Glad you flew first class on the taxpayer nickel.
    You earned that RIGHT, didn't you? Jerk-off?

THREE MILLION DOLLARS in flights he's racked up!
    Where the fuck do you go and what the fuck are you doing to rack up a $3 mil tab?
    Reminds me of when David Collenette was minister of Defence and he choppered his way out to our training area in CFB Suffield Alberta.
    We were in the field for about a month when that jackass flew out in pristine combats and a field cap with "MP" emblazoned on it.
    He looked like a clown in a soldier suit, which is what he was. After telling us that we were the most respected Army in the world he took ONE QUESTION.
    ONE.
    A corporal asked LOUD AND CLEAR: "WHY DID YOU DISBAND THE "BORNE?!"
    Whoosh!
    He was whisked into that helicopter faster than you can say "Fuck off, Mucky-Muck!'
    Didn't even TRY to answer that in front of a thousand tired and dirty troops who've been training for a month with no proper showers or food.
    That corporal was charged for asking that question. ONE OF US. A REAL GRUNT HE WAS....
    It was surreal, being there, watching that helicopter take off. We were all like "What the fuck was THAT?!?"

It's been reported that Stephen Harper is "LIVID" that this fact about MacKay's jet-setting has leaked out, because it would've come from someone in his OWN CAUCUS.
    Keep your eyes peeled for anyone leaving his party.
    Oh Yeah. KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED.
    MacKay must've gotten tips from Michelle Jean about how to jet-set on the taxpayer nickel.
    You're paid a handsome salary asshole! Take the fucking Greyhound!
    It would show respect for the taxpayer AND give you more time to go over your portfolio with a fine-toothed comb.
    Maybe a little noisy on the bus, but you can suck it up.
    The troops deal with much worse shit. For far less pay. Suck it up Pete. Grow a spine.

And just yesterday Harper has made his callous and horrifying decision to halt per-vote subsidies for other political parties.
    He's ACTING on that one, Baby.
    Yessir.

He's gotta put up roadblocks to his opponents every chance he can get.
    What does it mean?
    It means that all political parties must raise money on their own for political campaigns, with no help from the government.

I agree with that idea, but it's not a priority right now.
    Why not do it when there is a somewhat level playing field? Why do it NOW?

What the fuck are you so worried about Mr. Harper?
    Why is this matter such a fucking PRIORITY for you at this juncture?
    This is partisan all the way.
    This is a Conservative FEAR move.
    They are afraid and they gotta act. Because the next election will creep up on us like a fart in a car.
    And he can't have anybody threatening his precious *thieving* majority.

I said it before and I'll say it again (from the top of EVEREST too):

You're fired HARPER.
    FUCKING FIRED.
    Last edited by Johann; 10-04-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Finance Minister Jim Flaherty said this week that Canada is "unlikely" to be hit with a recession.

That's nice.
    Since when have this oblivious man's predictions ever come true?

It's so sad I could almost laugh. Time for a beer.
    Last edited by Johann; 10-04-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Yes Indeed, Peter MacKay has been using military Challenger jets as his own personal taxi.

CTV news reports that only 9 of the 35 flights he racked up (247 hours of flying time) were for repatriation ceremonies of dead soldiers.
    So Stephen Harper lied in the House of Commons. *Again*.
    Who knew?
    I had a hunch we didn`t lose so many soldiers that MacKay was constantly on that jet....
    We've only lost 157 troops!

All of the other flights were for political announcements, not emergencies.
    I blame Harper, not MacKay.
    Harper lets his doggie go wherever he wants, with no penalty. After all, Harper himself likes to go to NHL hockey games with his Challenger taxi!
    Finance Minister Jim Flaherty also likes to travel by Challenger jet.
    For WHAT?
    You don`t DO anything Flaherty!
    You don't conduct any "business".
    Man, what vultures.
    Paid a huge salary, and they STILL eat at the taxpayer trough!
    The taxpayer pays your way for EVERYTHING YOU DO.
    Fuck off and die.
    In this time of "economic uncertainty" you look like a smug rich prick by jet-setting for no reason.
    There is no "security concerns" with your travelling. No one even knows who the fuck you are or what you do.
    You're like Noyce's THE SAINT for fucks sakes!
    Self-entitled, grinning-in-your-mind self-satisfied fuckfaces. That's what you are.
    Period. Full stop.

People are losing their jobs in record time in this country and you fly around like Sheik Ali Simbatta!

FUCK OFF. and KNOCK IT OFF.
    People are fed up with this chickenshit.
    If there were no charges or jail for murder I would be getting BUSY right now.....
    Last edited by Johann; 10-05-2011 at 01:11 PM.

Here's a short video compilation of the Hon. Jack Layton.

I think it's good for my American friends here and others around the world to see what kind of guy Jack was.
    (and what a HUGE loss it is that he's gone). We could've had his smile and temperament for another 30 years and it would've been amazing, a real antidote to the Fifth Reich currently in power.

Enjoy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGu682FUDsQ

Well, the people of Ontario have spoken.
    They did indeed want Dalton McGuinty back.
    BUT
    he didn't get a majority government, which is what he's been enjoying for 8 years.
    The voters slapped him down to a minority government and the NDP DOUBLED their presence in the Legislature.
    I'll take it.

It means everybody will be doing their jobs at Queen's Park with everybody watching who's doing what.
    I'm just really glad the Conservatives didn't get in there. NO HAT TRICK FOR YOU HARPER! Ha Ha
    Your man was too weak.
    Eat it, beyotch.
    LOL

It was tense last night, because McGuinty was only ONE SEAT away from a majority!

The NDP are no longer written off as a joke party with no traction.
    They are HERE. and READY TO ROCK THE CASBAH.

So we'll see how Ontario improves or erodes in 4 years time....
    Last edited by Johann; 10-07-2011 at 01:55 PM.

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast