Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Harper is Delusional

Canada Post's workers union has launched a lawsuit against Harper's government for that illegal legislation back in June that forced them back to work.

Kudos to them for not putting up with that horseshit. They will win that lawsuit too.
    You see how much of an asshole Harper is?
    He lets the taxpayer pay legal bills for shit that he implements, nullifying any "gains" his legislation supposedly generated.

I'm waiting for the big scandal, the big bombshell.
    Waiting for it to drop.
    I'm gonna prophesize something: Harper is sitting on a scandal that would horrify even his most ardent supporter.
    We just don't know what it is yet.
    It's there, I'm certain of it. It's just a matter of uncovering it. Hopefully a member of his own caucus hates the Boss so much that they come out with it, either incognito or in the glare of the midday sun.
    I have a real big hunch that Harper has got a Monster of a skeleton in his closet, one that would destroy his already flimsy integrity.

My eyes and ears are open for anything at this point. If all these little scandals exist then there is a DOOZY lurking somewhere...
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

Dalton McGuinty's first order of business in Ontario was to flat-out refuse a meeting with Andrea Horvath to discuss the issues facing Ontario.

HERE WE GO...

Dalton is saying EAT SHIT to everyone, even BEFORE he's back on the job.
    Wow. Thanks ONTARIO!

I'm reading a biography of Brian Mulroney right now and it's riveting. I read most of it in one night, now I'm just cherry picking facts from it.
    What a sensitive asshole he is.
    He betrayed our 13th Prime Minister Diefenbaker and got slapped around in the House of Commons the day after he became an MP.
    Trudeau just flashed grins and ATE HIM ALIVE on day 2!!
    Brian complained about the Liberals "playing their trump card" on him, but he should have known better.
    It wasn't a Mock Parliament game like he was used to on campus at Saint Francis Xavier.
    I also loved reading how Diefenbaker got his revenge on Mulroney in 1976. LOVED that.
    Made me want to buy a bio of Dief, a Conservative WHO GAVE A SHIT about this country.
    Harper loves invoking Diefenbaker's name but he really doesn't have anything in common with that man.
    Last edited by Johann; 10-14-2011 at 03:20 PM.

A Facebook friend posted a picture today of a student holding up a sign that says he doesn't blame Wall Street or anybody else for his problems. He's graduating from University with no debt because he "lived within his means" and we should all do the same, ending his signage with "if you are part of the 99% then that's YOUR CHOICE"

I agree to an extent. Why be responsible and live within your means when the government doesn't?
    When Wall Street doesn't?
    When corporations don't?
    Why be responsible and live within your means?
    The people who run the show don't.
    Where is the incentive?
    Where is it??
    It's a damn good question.
    They want everyone to sacrifice except themselves.
    Our leaders have lost sight of everything.
    You can't blame my generation.
    Note to Baby Boomers:
    Stephen King said "My generation had a chance to change the world and we didn't do it. We opted for the Home Shopping Network".

My parents didn't change the world, and not too many people can claim that theirs did either.

We all know where the ROT is.
    Why aren't we dismantling it?
    What will it take?
    I'm getting to the point where I don't care either way.
    Let it all rot.

I'm one of the few people in Canada who does not bash the CBC (a state-sponsored news network) but they employ one sack of shit who needs to be fired PRONTO.

KEVIN O'LEARY gets my vote for most disgusting Canadian.
    Why?
    Well, for starters he's a full-bore capitalist. He's a "personality" on Dragon's Den, a show where poor saps with a business plan pitch it to a panel of rich fucky-fucks, to get their idea off and running. I watched the show once and was so revolted I've never seen it since. It was pathetic to watch. Really cringe-inducing.
    It's horrifying to watch people grovelling to wealthy and arrogant capitalists for breadcrumbs, even turning their whole business idea over to them! Just to get some cash! It's a mirror of our society, a total reflection of the imbalance and greed of man.
    O'Leary famously said to Amanda Lang on National TV: "I Love Money. Money is the only thing that matters in life. Try life without money Amanda!"
    To which she quickly replied: TRY MONEY WITHOUT LIFE, DUDE!

But whatever. I can choose not to watch. I can turn the channel. *swiftly*
    My anger with O'Leary today is with his interview with an OCCUPY WALL STREET Pulitzer prize winning journalist (who he calls a "left-wing nutbar") which I'll post here as soon as I find a good link.
    He basically says Unions come from hell and that if he was Prime Minister he'd throw all union members in jails, among other sickening bon mots.
    O'Leary crossed the line, and the CBC Ombudsman has received formal complaints from many unions over it. What O'Leary said may be illegal, as violence has been perpetrated against union members over such inflammatory remarks.

I've always believed in Freedom of Speech. You can say anything you want, but you have to wear what you say. You have to answer for it.
    Sometimes a person just goes so far beyond the pale of "free speech" that it becomes something more than just voicing an opinion.
    When you make statements that FUCK WITH THE PEOPLE, the people of this country (or any country) you have crossed the line, and you need your dick knocked into the dirt.

I hope the CBC shitcans this asshole.

If I was Prime Minister I'd confiscate this bald fucks' bank accounts and parade him around naked on the lawn of Parliament with a sign that says "I Love Unions so much I gave all of my wealth to them- spare a shirt, brother?"
    Last edited by Johann; 10-18-2011 at 10:17 AM.

Watch this and MARVEL at the Fuckhead that is KEVIN O'LEARY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqeGQ...eature=related

Well I finally saw Stephen Harper in the flesh last Friday.
    He's not a hologram as previously thought.

He appeared with Skeletor at the Remembrance Day service, and there were snipers on every single roof.
    Tactical cops everywhere, JTF guys in black SUV's ready to pounce!
    I was amazed. I thought only George W. Bush got such security.
    It was a beautiful service, Harper's presence notwithstanding.
    The only thing I don't like about it is the millions of coffee cups on the ground and overflowing in garbage bins.
    Do people think they are at a hockey game???
    In 1945 you wouldn't be at a Remembrance day service with fucking coffee....

Harper was in Hawaii for APEC yesterday, and I was glad to learn that President Obama shot down Harper's idea for another pipeline.
    Obama might as well be leading Canada AND the States! Ha Ha! I love it.
    That's what I love the most about Obama- at least he's not a fucking oilman.

I was happy to learn that Peter McKay was in Afghanistan for Remembrance day.
    He's slowly learning....

LET'S BE CLEAR: Harper has a long history of lying right to our faces:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hud-RA7OqCI

Just six months ago, the Conservative party ran an election campaign based on killing the deficit by 2015 (and also by fearmongering over coalition fears).

Well, just last week the Harper government announced that they WILL NOT kill the deficit like they said they would.
    Isn't that nice? It took you six months to re-arrange your mathematics?
    You lie through your teeth to get elected, and then formally say "My Bad! We'll never kill the deficit! Oops!"

Finance Minister Jim Flaherty was asked about balancing the budget, and guess what his response was?
    He said "A balanced budget? I don't know. I'll be dead by then."

Can you believe that?
    They are telling us straight to our faces that they don't care one iota about the debt.
    They aren't even hiding it. They think we as a people are fucking dumb.
    And maybe they're right.
    We allow this horseshit to flourish.
    We allow sacks of shit to dictate how things are.
    When will we care?
    Probably never. We're ten years behind on so much already.
    All I see is complete erosion. Perpetuated by the Conservative party.
    The debt will not be killed when they said it would.
    People talk about the debt to GDP ratio and how it's so miniscule. How it's not even a blip.
    I say ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID????
    That kind of thinking causes CATASTROPHES!
    THINK ABOUT IT.
    RETARDS!

And about all these new jails that Harper is building:

INVESTORS make money off more jails, don't they.
    It is 1000% a business in the United States.
    So Harper decided to jump on that bandwagon, even after experts testified that the new crime omnimbus bills that Harper has cobbled together into one giant bill will cost us taxpayers HUGE in the future.
    One Corrections Canada expert said "the bill is half-baked. Prisons are schools for criminals. You send more people to jail, you breed more criminals. That's a fact. YOU MAKE THE COUNTRY UNSAFER"- (paraphrasing)

The Harper government brushed off such testimony as "ridiculous".
    Yeah, experts in the field of which you are wading without a clue are telling you it's half-baked and you say it's ridiculous.
    When have you ever been right on ANYTHING, Harper?

WHEN???
    did you get my memo?
    YOU'RE FIRED.
    You ignorant idiot.

Today's 24H paper has an article by Mark Dunn:
    Opposition questions PM's pipeline ties

(reprinted entirely by me):

The NDP has joined Hollywood actors and environmentalists who want the Keystone oil pipeline to be nothing more than a pipe dream.
    And while the Official Opposition torpedoed the $7 Billion project, the Liberals charge that oil giants funded Prime Minister Stephen Harper's 2002 bid to become the leader of the Canadian Alliance.
    "Just how far indebted is he to the energy sector in this country?" asked Grit MP David McGuinty (brother of Ont. Premier Dalton), who suggested Harper's drive to promote and sell crude from Alberta is because he is "beholden" to undisclosed fundraisers.

While the Liberals said they support pipelines, the NDP said it opposed the project. Megan Leslie, the party's environment critic, was one of the two NDP MP's who jetted to Washington to convince lawmakers not all Canadians support the development of the oilsands.

Me, Johann:
    Well we KNOW how far indebted Harper is to the energy sector.
    We know all too fucking well.
    You can't even calculate how much he is their bitch.
    He's only Prime Minister for one reason.
    Last edited by Johann; 11-16-2011 at 09:27 AM.

Dan Gardner had an article in the Ottawa Citizen today about Stephen Harper. It cleared up some things for me and gave me something to disagree with him on too.

He reminded readers that when Harper was the Official Opposition, his party was treated like the Lunatic Fringe by the Liberals.
    That annoyed Harper to no end. That lit a fire under his candy ass. Dan says it "seared his psyche".
    He was determined to DESTROY the Liberal party, if it was the last thing he ever did.

Funny, that's exactly how I feel about the Conservatives....
    And now, here we sit, with Harper triumphant with an untouchable majority, and the Liberal party being nothing but a pile of ashes.
    Steve's resolve got him what he wanted.
    But there is rich irony here.
    Harper is doing exactly what the Liberals did to him. (big difference being the Liberals knew what their job was as government)
    He's treating the NDP like the Lunatic Fringe.
    He's running massive deficits and increasing spending every single year- that's a recipe for success, huh?
    Dan Gardner pointed out with a quote from somone close to Harper that the man is only interested in politics.
    He's obsessive about it, paralyzed and consumed by it.
    He doesn't paint. He doesn't fish. He doesn't like to travel. He doesn't watch TV. He doesn't take long walks with Skeletor
    or the kids. He only cares about politics.
    WHAT AN EMPTY MAN.
    Speaking of his kids, why weren't they at the Remembrance day ceremony? hundreds of high school students and young people from all walks were there. Why wasn't Harper's offspring there? Are they exempt? Did they tell Dad to go stuff it? I'm curious.

Everybody in the media said that once Harper gets his majority he'll mellow out, that he'll "Play Nice With Others".
    Not so.

Did you know that he blocked two political parties from rising in the House of Commons to speak about Remembrance day?
    He did.
    He blocked the greens and the Bloc Quebecqois from standing up and saying something about the meaning of the day to their own.
    why?
    Because they don't hold a significant number of seats.
    That's proof he's 1000% political!
    You prevent Canadians in government from saying their piece about Remembrance day?
    What the fuck is partisan about our WAR DEAD?!??!
    WHAT!!!???
    Answer me, you fucking political slimeball!

It's shit like that that makes my blood boil. This man HAS NO CLUE.
    Nothing exists for him outside the PMO. (Only big oil puppeteers who yank on his strings)
    Last edited by Johann; 11-23-2011 at 02:19 PM.

Dan said that Harper reigns supreme right now, and I can't ignore the truth of that.
    Canadians voted for him. We're stuck with it.

But I totally disagree with him saying that the Official Oppostion is weak, with no leadership.
    Totally disagree.
    They are just hog-tied by this fucking majority!
    Hard to be strong when almost everything you try to get done for the country gets shot down and steam-rolled over!
    It's frustrating beyond belief.
    I wish people were more informed on this shit.

But in the end I'm not worried.
    Harper is such a fuck up that he will be run out of Ottawa on a rail.
    The clock is ticking on big bamboo scandals, which keep raining down on us like April showers....

Another fresh scandal:

Conservative MP Rob Anders is a YouTube sensation today, as he was filmed in the House of Commons falling asleep in his Commons seat, while a fellow conservative MP was speaking.

If you fell asleep at your job, would you be fired?
    I would.
    This guy makes $150,000 a year, PAID BY US, THE TAXPAYERS, and he can't even stay awake on the fucking job.
    I know it's hard to listen to Conservatives speaking, but My God, you fall asleep in the Commons? When you know there's a live fucking feed 24 hours a day?
    I want his fucking HEAD.

The Conservative party are FUCKED.
    I'll post the video to prove it.
    And in case you were wondering, yes I would be just as outraged if it was an NDP MP.
    You don't sleep on the job when you're paid so fucking much.
    You get your walking papers for that shit.

MORE SCANDAL!: (even though this one has been an ongoing one)

The NDP have just uncovered documents that contradict Tony Clement's claim that he didn't divvy up G8 infrastructure money.
    Clement has *feebly* defended his actions, saying that he has a "clean record".

NOT ANYMORE, TONY.
    NOT ANYMORE.

You're a fucking liar. You're a thief and a scam artist.
    I hope this destroys your career, because I happen to believe you are a worthless fraud.
    You even look like a fraud.
    The first time I saw your picture the first words outta my mouth were: "I wouldn't trust this guy to walk my dog!"

You and John Baird are in for a rude awakening.
    You thought this was gonna go away, didn't you?
    Silly Man.
    This is for you and this is for your horse.
    I'll shell out for a bottle of Dom Perignon if you are fired.
    I will.
    I hope Harper invites you into the PMO for a chat. Because you are a LIABILITY to him.
    You shouldn't have done that. You thought Steve had your back!
    How little you know, Clement...How LITTLE you know.
    LOL

Yes, Dan Gardner is a breath of fresh air. He has great intelligence and insight that illuminates the murky world of federal politics.
    The Ottawa Citizen is lucky to have him as a writer/journalist.

He said the Conservative party is just like a dog chasing a car.
    When the dog gets to the car he doesn't know what to do with it.
    The Conservatives were chasing a majority forever and when they got it, they didn't/don't know what to do.
    They are like chickens with their heads cut off, running around the barnyard, pulling legislation out of a hat.

It will be their doom. They have contempt for Canadians. They feel entitled, not humble.
    No evidence of humility to be seen from coast to coast.
    They walk with an air of arrogance not seen since Dubya and the gang of war criminals down south were in charge.

I love it.
    It means that they will be serving us scandals until we say "ENOUGH!"
    Pretty soon we'll be making our own Shepard Fairy HOPE posters for elections, with voters all wielding brooms, making it clear we want to clean up Ottawa, which is what Jack Layton was saying for YEARS.

It's your tax money Canada. I don't know why you don't give a shit or don't pay attention.
    These fuckers are playing us for fools.
    I'm glad the NDP have such strong resolve. Nycole Turmel is my MP, from my riding (Hull/Aylmer, Quebec). I'll be meeting her next week- her office is only a 20 minute walk from my place, and her door is ALWAYS open. Can't wait to have a chat with her.
    Harper is a guy you can never meet.
    You need to ask the privvy council, and they need to screen your ass. I don't think any member of the public has ever met him in his office or has even gotten to have a significant chat with him. EVER. That kind of thing is beneath him. He is King Steve, and you're not. Who cares if the taxpayer pays his salary. He doesn't want to know you. He's not good with meeting humans. His microchip prevents him from meeting anyone who doesn't share his non-values. It's nothing personal. It's all political.
    Even his HAIR is political. His hairstyle is known as "The Pro-Rogue".

Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast