I got a newsfeed item on Facebook that referenced the Justice League movie, and whether or not the Chris Nolan Batman (Christian Bale) would fit into a JLA movie. I thought it might be good to mention it here.

Chris Nolan's trilogy is just plain Awesome, and DC Comics themselves may be reluctant to reboot Batman immediately.
I totally sympathize with the agony of the idea of rebooting something that was just plain platinum cinema.
But the beautiful thing is, Batman can be done in so many wicked styles and forms that still nail the essence of him that can actually be tempting to be bold.

The newsfeed item mentioned a whole new actor might step into the breach for the Justice League film, and I like that idea.
That could be another actors' breakout part- Batman is a dream role, but not just anybody can play him. He has to be a Beast.
The Wachowski brothers are rumoured to be directing the JLA movie and I like the sound of that.
They would do it justice.

Fanboys also wonder about the Zack Snyder Man of Steel Superman, and whether or not HE would fit in with the new JLA movie. That new version is highly anticipated by me and Chris Nolan is producing it, so I can't see how it won't ROCK.

My real concerns are not Bats or Supes. It's the other members of the Justice League- how will they make Aquaman kick ass? Wonder Woman is a role that can make an actress a Legend, so casting her cannot be fucked up. You'll never hear the end of it.
And I think Shazam! should be on the team!