Thread: Tatum O'Neal: A PAPER LIFE

Tatum O'Neal: A PAPER LIFE

I recently read Tatum O'Neal's autobiography, and wowza what a Hollywood tale she had to tell!
    The Youngest Academy Award winner ever attended the ceremony without her parents- they didn't give a shit and Tatum never told anyone.
    Ryan O'Neal may be the star of my favorite film of all-time Barry Lyndon, but he is an absolute bastard, an absolute sack-o-shit.

Did you know that Tatum lived with the Kubrick's while Ryan was shooting Barry Lyndon and that she could sense that they "felt sorry for her", and Kubrick and Ryan had a huge falling out because Ryan was getting flirty with Vivian Kubrick! I was stunned to learn that- it confirmed for me why Ryan wasn't in the "Stanley Kubrick: A Life in Pictures" film by Jan Harlan. He was making the moves on Kubrick's daughter! Who was only a little older than his own daughter. Ryan made a bet with Tatum that Barry Lyndon would make more money than The Bad News Bears, a film Tatum was in.
    Tatum won the bet, and Ryan punched her when she won. He hit her many times, verbally abused her viciously, saying he "made her", that she's "lazy by nature' and that she "sucks as an actress", "can't carry a miniseries as a Lead" etc etc etc.
    I learned that Kubrick and Ryan O'Neal had death threats levelled against them too- for shooting scenes of the English army in Ireland. They had to flee Ireland for their Lives.

And the stories about her marriage and divorce of John McEnroe- Holy Dogshit what a clown asswipe piece of shit he was/is.
    I would beat the shit out of him if I met him. What a goof.
    Bottom line, you want Hollywood gossip of the juiciest type?
    Read Tatum O'Neal's autobiography (published in 2004).
    Your jaw will drop.
    Her life is one wild ride- with many many low points. She's come through it alright, despite the drugs and sex and High-Life.
    Last edited by Johann; 02-18-2014 at 04:31 PM.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd