Thread: 2015 movies to look forward to

2015 movies to look forward to

After spending several hours on http://www.movieinsider.com/movies/-/2015/here are the movies I'm looking forward to seeing:

Predestination (2015). January 9th. Time travel.

Spare Part (“La Vida Robot”) (2015). January 16th. True story about competing in a robotic competition.

Project Almanac (2015). January 30th. Time travel paradox.

Map To The Stars (2015). February 27th. Family drama.

Little Boy (2015). February 27th. A 7-year old boys belief during World War II.

A Little Chaos (2015). March 27th. A female landscape designer (Kate Winslet) of King Louis IV.

Ex Machina (2015). April 10th. Artificial Intelligence.

True Story (2015). April 10th. Based on a true story about a convicted murder who assumed the identity of a journalist.

The Age of Adaline (2015). April 24th. Story of an immortal.

Rock the Kasbah (2015). April 24th. A failing music promoter attempts to help a young girl on an Aghan’s American Idol.

Tomorrowland (2015). May 22nd. An alternative dimension to save the world.

Terminator: Genisys (2015). July 1st. A new past timeline in the Terminator series.

Everest (2015). September 18th. A drama about tragedy on the historic mountain.

Whitney Bulgar (film) and Black Mass (2015). Two movies regarding South Boston crime boss scheduled to open on the same day.

Intern (2015). September 25th. A comedy about an old person intern hired an a e-business.

Cold War Thriller Project (2015). October 16th. A CIA operative assigned to negotiate the release of a downed U-2 pilot during the cold war.

Peanuts (2015). November 6th. Yes, the dog, Snoopy and Charlie Brown.

No Star Wars? Supposedly due out next Christmas, 2015; or have they pushed the date to later?
    Colige suspectos semper habitos

Star Wars Out December 18, 2015

As I have a preference for Star Trek, I haven't really been into Star Wars since episode 4 came out. The movies, I've listed are those that I have a particular liking to in regards to storyline. Dune was perhaps the most impressive sci fi epic story for him.

On Dune - the theatrical version or the made-for-tv version? To me, each one had its strong points and weaknesses. Frank Herbert's masterpiece is an outstanding read. I don't see how it could be made into a film without someone like Jackson at the helm, breaking it into components.
    Colige suspectos semper habitos

Liked Lynch's Dune

Having finally read the novel, Lynch's Dune (1984) captured the essence, the scale, and epic nature of the novel. It's been a while, but the television mini-series (2000) somehow didn't present the experience of Dune. I do remember that I enjoyed the Children of Dune (2003) mini-series a lot.

"A Little Chaos" (March 27) Pulled

According to Variety (Jan 29), Focus Features pulled the release of "A Little Chaos." No explanation beside a critical review was offered.