Lame comedy. I laughed at three things, and it wasn't the delivery. Will Ferrell is some rich dude who gets convicted of fraud, and he's worried how he'll fare in prison. He hires a black guy who washes his car to educate him on how to survive jail.

This could be a truly hilarious plot for a movie, but it was squandered here. Don't ask me why I went to see it- I needed a laugh and found almost none in this flick. Kevin Hart is supposed to be some kind of modern comic genius, but based on this film I say that's pure bunk. His performance was shrill, and outlandish, and this plot has no relation to reality or real-life situations. We are supposed to guffaw at Will Ferrell going all "Lil Wayne" in anticipation of going to jail. And yeah, the idea is funny, but there was zero execution. And no attempts to hide the fact that there was no execution. The idea is genius- it's ripe for some serious belly laughs. But the ball was fumbled. I laughed all of three times and wanted my money back. The only redeeming quality is Will Ferrell's hot wife in some early scenes, and that ain't no redemption at all.

Big Thumbs down for GET HARD.