This may be the best movie of the year. I was blown away by this masterpiece. This new Mad Max film is exactly what we need right now. With so many absolute shit movies out there this one is a Hellmouth breath of fresh air and exhaust fumes. And burning oil...and dusty sand...and gunpowder...and blood and guts...

This film is literally explosive. It was a treat to watch from that blistering opening sequence onward. Brace Yourself- you might get whiplash. The images and intensity comes at you like a freight train. George Miller may be saving cinema itself here. Look at those shots-the way he uses close-ups, zooms, CGI....it is incredible.
All I can say is RUN to see Mad Max Fury Road. (In 3-D if possible). You'll get a dose of REAL cinema. REAL balls-to-the-wall, no namby-pamby shit here! This was a work of sheer genius, and it made me glow. Cinema is NOT DEAD. Because George Miller lived to deliver this Monster movie. Tom Hardy is perfect as Max, and Charlize Theron nails her role as "Furiosa". It's so outlandishly over-the-top yet brilliantly conceived. If you love movies then Fury Road should be tops on your list to see ASAP. No joke- that flick rocked my sox off. My faith in cinema never dying has been restored. George Miller has saved us. :)