Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada votes 2015

Canada votes 2015

This is just a post-script to my Stephen Harper thread.

Last night Justin Trudeau beat Harper like a gong and utterly annihilated the NDP.
    The Anti-Harper vote was MASSIVE. I'm extremely proud of my fellow Canadians. It appears that more people voted in this election than ever before. It's Awesome. It's Democracy at it's finest.
    It's devastating that the NDP were routed- they are the third party now, with the Conservatives as the Official Opposition.
    And many top NDP MP's were defeated. It's amazing. Atlantic Canada had a "red wedding"!

Harper will resign soon. No way on earth will he be humiliated with being Opposition to "Justin's Liberals".
    The Liberal party has made an astounding comeback from 2011. They rose from the ashes, and now they have a MAJORITY GOVERNMENT.
    185 seats of a Majority! 4 solid years of taking Canada back. I love it.

Conservative supporters are now feeling what the Liberals felt in 2011. Stings, don't it, Tories?
    Good fucking riddance to that sack-of-shit warmongering asinine fuckstick Harper.
    Tories underestimated just how much Harper is Hated.
    Cry in your cornflakes, Steve. YOU GOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE.
    "Set the controls for the heart of the Sun" - Pink Floyd

I thought right away of you when I just read the news.

Congratulations!

The nightmare is over. Thank you. Congrats go to everyone who got out to Vote.

I thought Trudeau had a shot at a minority at best. What happened was strategic voting thru-and-thru. My NDP vote was inconsequential, especially in my riding, but I voted for Jack Layton anyway. Megan Leslie, Jack Harris, Andrew Cash, Peggy Nash and Paul Dewar unbelievably lost their seats. These are present & future Leaders! Yet Pierre Poilievre keeps his seat? At least he's the only Conservative in the city of Ottawa who did. It's nice to see him sitting across the Liberal government in the House now, with Michelle Rempel and Gerry "putz" Ritz....All you guys are good for now is collecting taxpayers money for doing nothing...oh wait...you've been doing that for a decade...My bad. :)

Tom Mulcair kept his seat but who knows what he'll do. My Man Charlie Angus kept his seat as well. But Holy Red Wave Batman, the NDP are in ashes right now.

Justin Trudeau spoke with President Obama yesterday and told him Canada is withdrawing from the fight with ISIL/ISIS.
    FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS: reverse the damage to Canada's reputation. Amen.

Ding Dong Harper's Dead. It's the greatest feeling in the world.

Great first order of business. He's keeping his promises. Enjoy this time.

Have been re-watching the Q&A after the NYFF showing of Michael Moor's WHERE TO INVADE NEXT. I like this man. His heart is in the right place. In London now, I'm struck by the one question: Why didn't you put in the UK? And he answered, Because they've become too much like us. One thing: charging tuition at state universities. Another, the predominance of every junk fast food chain outlet all over the city, and more and more overweight people.

Yes, Michael Moore is great. I still love the man. He's right about the UK being too much like the USA. Did you hear about that man in the House of Lords who was caught carousing with hookers and snorting pounds of cocaine? He was caught on camera saying Tony Blair "Fell in love with George W. Bush" and that David Cameron is a "Facile Idiot". Sounds about right, doesn't it? For a cokehead perv? LOL

What a world we live in...

Looking very forward to WHERE TO INVADE NEXT

Not so sure from Democracy Now! today if Justin Trudeau is pulling out of the battle with ISIS or just making a temporary gesture to placate voters. The quote:
    Prime Minister-elect Justin Trudeau: "About an hour ago, I spoke with President Obama, and we talked about Canadaís continued engagement as a strong member of the coalition against ISIL, and I committed that we would continue to engage in a responsible way that understands how important Canada has as a role to play in the fight against ISIL. But he understands the commitments Iíve made around ending the combat mission."

ISIL can be wiped out in one month if America had the will. As far as I'm concerned ISIL is no threat whatsoever, and if it is, then it is squarely Obama's problem to deal with. And right now, he's letting Putin deal with it. Great optics, Barack!

Right-wingers are comparing ISIL's rise to Hitler's, and if that's what we're facing, then we know historically how to "rise up" and deal with it, Don't We? How far will they let it fester before dropping some heavy ordinance on those misguided radical beheading-happy freaks? They know where they are, they know who funded them, and they are doing NOTHING. The fact that Obama can speak in a perfect Arabic accent and talk about "the prettiest sound on Earth" means it's HIS fight and his alone. He can end that bullshit with a Presidential Order. But no, he's fuckin' around with geo-politics and is more concerned about his Muslim brotherhood than the rest of us. If you don't believe it, you haven't done any research. I'm a research Master after 10 years of Harper. Obama is not what he seems.

Trudeau has only been Prime Minister a week and the rockets are out. Something I didn't want to mention (but might as well now) is that Trudeau's election campaign was almost a carbon-copy of Obama's when he took on Bush Jr. So Canadians may have been massively hoodwinked yet again by Albert Pike. The TPP will stay under Trudeau. One of his men was busted days before the campaign ended telling oil companies how and when to lobby the new government.

N.W.O. is here. And I don't really care.
    Last edited by Johann; 01-28-2016 at 01:00 PM.

No comments?

It should be clear that I have no fear of anyone or anything. I'll tell it like it is until they pull their cowardly trigger.
    Leadership is a long lost commodity in the West, isn't it?

I'm glad we have a new Canadian government. I said A.B.C. (Anyone But Conservatives) and I meant it.
    Trudeau will have ample time to show us if he was a good choice for PM.

In the meantime, I'll dive back into cinema, thank you very much. :)

Justin Trudeau has been sworn in as Canada's 23rd Prime Minister.
    We have a brand-new cabinet, and as Justin said: "It's a cabinet that looks like Canada".
    Amen to that. He made a commitment to have his cabinet 50% men and 50% women. When asked why, he replied "Because it's 2015".
    He's keeping his promises.
    It's looking like a bright, bright, sun-shiny day...
    After ten years of fuckery, lies and cowardice it's a nice change to see people with soul in government.
    Harper ran the country by himself (with help from various faceless and nameless "buddies").
    No man can run Canada by himself. That's a ludicrous idea in itself, but Conservatives thought it was brilliant.
    They love dictators. They fully believe in Plato's Republic.

Pardon my french Tories, but that's sick at the very least. It's Nimrod and Semiramis at the most.
    Fuck your class system. I rip it up, tear it to shreds. :)
    We all breathe oxygen. We all need to intake some water every three days or we die.
    Just because you have a lot of money or a lot of property doesn't mean you are a success or have moral authority over others.
    It means you worked it, like a whore.

Kevin O'Leary said to his co-host Amanda Lang one day "Try life without money, Amanda!"
    To which she immediately bitch-slapped Mr. Horrible into reality: "Try money without Life, Dude!"
    Silly Tories, money isn't real. It's just a means to end. And the end is usually sick and insidious...

Henry Rollins has written a brilliant piece called "Let's Invade Canada":
    Thank you Henry. Always on the money.

http://www.laweekly.com/music/henry-...canada-6266644

After the Paris terrorist attacks I think it's quite clear that Illuminati "synthesis" is alive and well.
    If Obama doesn't get off his ass and start dropping heavy ordinance, then his "synthesis" will evaporate fast.
    He will be seen as an accomplice and not serious. (At least by smart people).

Here's something that should blow your mind: I watched Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut a few days ago.
    The scene where Tom is warned at the masked party by the woman should draw a lawsuit from Kubrick's estate to Chris Nolan.
    He lifted lines from Eyes Wide Shut: Bill Harford: "Who are you?" Woman: "It doesn't matter who we are"

In Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises Batman asks Bane during a fight: "Who are you?" Bane replies "It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan".
    A stadium was targeted in Paris, just like in Nolan's movie. It was a soccer stadium, not football, but so what?
    It's time for people to wake the fuck up to the cabal of cabals. I'm no conspiracy theorist. This is conspiracy FACT.
    If you don't believe it then you aren't that bright or haven't had your eyes and ears open for awhile.

Self-correction:

Tom asks the woman: "Why are you telling me this?"
    Woman: "It doesn't matter"
    Tom: "Who are you?"
    Woman: "You don't want to know"

So Chris Nolan has ducked around lines from EWS slightly, but considering the mansion in Kubrick's movie is the exterior of Wayne Manor in his trilogy, I'm in the ballpark.

A final post about Stephen Harper.

The $2 Billion surplus was a complete lie. Trudeau's new finance minister has revealed to us that Harper's surplus was a complete lie.
    Canada has no surplus and never did under Harper.
    So can anyone explain to me how Harper or his team could ever call themselves "CONSERVATIVE"!?!?
    "Conservative" means to save, right? To be prudent? To be cautious? To ensure economic survival? Reserves?
    Wow was Canada ever duped by these repugnant Tories.
    Harper should be under investigation and held accountable for misleading Parliament and the Canadian people for a decade.
    Just like the Bush Adminstration.

Praise Jesus that Canadians Voted that cocksucker out. I was losing my marbles...I was a short ways away from the Funny Farm if he won again. Hunter Thompson shot himself when Dubya won again. I didn't blame him. And still don't. This kind of treachery is enough to give the strongest among us reason to throw in the towel...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast